test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

best GF build atm - By FearItsSelf jun4/2013

uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Update: For you those that want to be updated on what im using http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(FearITsSelf@uncag3d)/charactersheet

/played = 25 days 17 hours

Ok sense I keep seeing people complain about gf's I will give you a build that i found works best.
I am FearITsSelf on Dragon.

Huge argument is what is the best set.. MANY ppl using ACT dps caculator have said it is Timeless set over Stal Set.
Not true im not in town to post videos to show the dps you can get w/ my build but i can hands down show you the build that has made me the best gf on dragon server. I know big claims, but it is legit highest crit is 198k on Frozen heart last boss. In pvp I got a 53k lunge strike on a cw.

Timeless gives you massive crit which is awsome but.. if you land crit w/ stal set at 13k power it is game over for anyone. W/ timless you need to hit 2 encounters then you have your crit built so only good for 1 hit from your 3rd encounter.
Stal set you can let them hit you 1st an you will turn around an 1 shot them likly, espaciely if you use knights challenge pretty much rogue ult dmg. 12k non crit (before tenebrous proc) crit an you hit alot bigger an most classes only have 25k hp avg. cw 19k w/o hp enchants..lol.

So Stal Pros:
Way tankier
More overall dmg(when stacked) an higher crits
Getting attacked gives you massive power

Cons:
low crit chance
longer cd

Timeless Pros:
Frequent crits
low cd

Cons:
super squishy
Moderate crit dmg
Set bonus requires abilitys to build the bonus

My gear
Stal Helm - rank 7 movement
Stal Chest - rank 9 - Radient(hp) - lesser soul forge, going to ---> Perfect ThunderHead
Stal Golves - rank 7 movement
Ancient Wep - Plague Fire Greater / Tenbrous Greater
Ancient Shld - rank 9 - Radient(hp)
Stal Boots - rank 7 movement

Not at home to remember the name of these items

Neck - Blue item 440hp crit/pen - Tenbrous Greater
Ring - Blue item 400hp Pwr/pen - Tenbrous Greater
Ring - Blue item 400hp Pwr/pen - Tenbrous Greater
Belt - Blue item 440hp Pwr/Crit -Tenebrous Greater(looking for hp/pen/crit friend has it not on ah atm)
Shirt - Purple gemmed - Tenebrous Greater
Pants - Purple gemmed - Rank 9 radient (hp)

Feats

From the top going down (not online this is what i remember)
0/3/3
1/0/3
0/5//0
0/3/5

Paragon (top tree)
0/5
0/5
5/0
5/0

Paragon (middle tree)
0/5
0/5

These feats are not max dps built sense you do still need tankiness for getting hit first to build stal stacks

Pvp
Ferious (passive)
Combat sup (passive)
Villan mence (dalie)
Lunge (encounter)
bull rush (encounter)
Frontline Surge or knights challenge (encounter)
Cleave (at-will)
Threating rush(at-will)

combo varies depending on the fight you get in.

Tip: try to get stacks of stal stand in an aoe is best since you get little dmg taken

Note: You dont have to get hit at all to roll through someone its just a micro-manage thing to do if you see you are not fully stacked an their is an aoe an ur cd's are about to come up.

but if you catch someone off gaurd use tab/knights/bull/lunge an cleave away tempest if they start jumping away (they should be dead before you get half way depends on how far you are into build)

PVE -

Combat (passive)
(dont remember not at home) One that deals more dmg when they are cc'd (passive)
Villan mence (dalie)
Lunge (encounter)
Threat(encounter)
Frontline(encounter)
Cleave (at-will)
Tempest(at-will)

Combo- Varies alot depends on how well your cw groups mobs
Tempest(when grouped by cw)
Cleave(when grouped by cw)
Threat(when slightly distrubted)
Frontline(when you see channeled spells or when finishing a group of mobs since grouped mobs DIE FASTER)
Mence (when you see cw is about to group mobs makes cleave deal alot more)
Lunge (on high hp mobs or high prioty mobs)

Boss fights

Only thing you change is

Threat to bull rush
Frontline to Knights challenge

If you have problems w/ living you can change cc dmg passive increase to ferious passive

Combo
tab or tempest / challenge / mence / lunge / bull rush

Why: lunge has lower cool down so you can use it twice w/ challenge up bull rush can only be used once. Tab/tempest reduces DR.

Thank you reading my build please leave comments below, im in Lemonade Stand guild atm pm me or someone in it if you want to challenge me 1v1 or if you want to do premade vs premade (im not going to be online for 5 more days)

2hiv.jpg

Also here is a picture of my feats, Hold "CTRL+ Mouse wheel forward" if you cannot see it well.

go3f.jpg
FearITsSelf #1 GF
From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
Post edited by uncag3d on

Comments

• uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Those crits are from them being green beamed btw
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I started a GF for the sake of variety. Is it a playable class? I mean, not just better than GWF, that is easy, but intrinsically playable, and on par with the Rogues and CWs ?
    English is not my first language.
    edited June 2013
    yes, i personally think it is the best class atm we do premades vs 13k avg gs teams an i can still 2v1 most of the time if i dont get double dalied
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • ph235ph235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    [...]the build that has made me the best gf on dragon server[...]
    How cute.... Mr.I'mTheBest... ;)

On-topic: I wouldn't call any build "the best" either. Yes it's a decent build, but definitelly not "the best". Greater Tenebrous makes everything OP especially when you have 6 already. You don't even need a good build. Just a decent one and a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-load of money.
  • sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    For PvP I wouldn't use stalwart.
    edited June 2013
    ph235 wrote: »
    How cute.... Mr.I'mTheBest... ;)

On-topic: I wouldn't call any build "the best" either. Yes it's a decent build, but definitelly not "the best". Greater Tenebrous makes everything OP especially when you have 6 already. You don't even need a good build. Just a decent one and a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-load of money.

lol ya like i said big claim but still havn't been beat 1v1, when servers merge Envy is going to 1v1 me :D
    I say its best only cause i've never been beaten vs full timeless in pvp an pve, we have 5 gf's running timeless in our guild an basically stand no chance so i really can't wait to play vs envy just so i can get a much more reliable result. whole build works very well together hp increase all parts of it which is prolly why it works so well. on top of this you get much more defensive stats vs timeless gear. an ya this build costs alot i spent over 19 days playing an all that went to one person i have no alts.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • vagdushvagdush Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    A whole 19 days.... You are speaking like that is some huge time investment. lol
  • blumbledoreblumbledore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hi, thanks for sharing this. But where did those rings drop? I only knew the blue ring from cloak tower with hp/power/arpen

thy :)
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mind posting Screan Shoots of powers / feats ? it isnt hard and will be more clear for us to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    vagdush wrote: »
    A whole 19 days.... You are speaking like that is some huge time investment. lol

its a huge amount of time this is the litteral amount of time playing. go in game an type "/Played" an you will get time you have spent online w/ that player.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    hi, thanks for sharing this. But where did those rings drop? I only knew the blue ring from cloak tower with hp/power/arpen

thy :)

This is a tough question im not in town to ask guild, an i bought them up for 10kad cause no one knows the value of this item yet.
    Nightwyrm band is the name tho
    fauust01 wrote: »
    mind posting Screan Shoots of powers / feats ? it isnt hard and will be more clear for us to read.

yes im not home but when i am yes
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm sorry but I'm the BEST GF in Neverwinter. Self Proclaimed # 1 GF PvP player.

You have Ridiculous GEAR/Enchants + Using Knight Challenge and think you are amazing because you can occasionally 1 shot people. /LOL

I play in PvP Gear with Glory +5% Enchants for more AD farming & Sickle + Lesser Plague Fire. My Gear is nothing special and easily obtainable in a couple days of PvP and selling gear on the AH to buy basic level 5 enchants, rings, neck, belt. I just out play my opponents.

Q: Have you died or lost a match?
    A: Of course it's a team game.

Q: How do we know you are the best PvP GF in Neverwinter?
    A: Because I just told you.

Q: Can I join your team for PvP?
    A: Sure. Just roll on Mindflyer, get to 60 and message me.

<3 DK Candy
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I'm the BEST GF in Neverwinter. Self Proclaimed # 1 GF PvP player.

You have Ridiculous GEAR/Enchants + Using Knight Challenge and think you are amazing because you can occasionally 1 shot people. /LOL

I play in PvP Gear with Glory +5% Enchants for more AD farming & Sickle + Lesser Plague Fire. My Gear is nothing special and easily obtainable in a couple days of PvP and selling gear on the AH to buy basic level 5 enchants, rings, neck, belt. I just out play my opponents.

Q: Have you died or lost a match?
    A: Of course it's a team game.

Q: How do we know you are the best PvP GF in Neverwinter?
    A: Because I just told you.

Q: Can I join your team for PvP?
    A: Sure. Just roll on Mindflyer, get to 60 and message me.

<3 DK Candy

occasionally i hit over 40k crits 1st hit/ normally i hit 10k-14k non crit ~20kcrit w/o knights (all this then 6-8k from tenebrous proc)
    i dont really lose ever normal stats for a pug game are about 30kills 0-8 deaths(only way i die is if i get cc lock from more then 1 player)
    i found glory enchant useless you can get glory capped ez

And knights challenge is best skill you can immediatly elimate a player in 2v1 or 3v1

Sickle is ok but ancient is way to go for def stats neglect your ablity to tank w/o having a dodge ablity isn't a good idea imo

if you play other pvp games you should know having the ablity to survive a team nuke is a must or your team will fall apart.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    LOL you still don't see my point and keep showing your ignorance.

Go grab a PvP Set and no enchants minus utility enchants. Get rid of your Greater Plague fire and see how well you do. :P

Most likely **** because you are being carried by your gear not skill.

Pro Players can jump in **** geared account and using team class synergy destroy average players. PvP is a team game not solo.
    edited June 2013
    LOL you still don't see my point and keep showing your ignorance.

Go grab a PvP Set and no enchants minus utility enchants. Get rid of your Greater Plague fire and see how well you do. :P

Most likely **** because you are being carried by your gear not skill.

Pro Players can jump in **** geared account and using team class synergy destroy average players. PvP is a team game not solo.

i see what your saying but i been doing 3v5's before this gear49950358.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    /pats uncag3d on back. Good Job.
  • zarathos66zarathos66 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Link to his charcter sheet anyone if anyone is interested http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(FearITsself@uncag3d)/charactersheet
  • vagdushvagdush Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    its a huge amount of time this is the litteral amount of time playing. go in game an type "/Played" an you will get time you have spent online w/ that player.

While the game is new, that still is not a large measure of time. Currently large-ish? Sure, but only in that relative sense. 19 days compared to the years logged on different characters in different mmo's (yes I have ones like that) is not much.
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Coming from a 15k GS GF in full timeless specced for power and hp w/ a little crit and armpen Fear's GF is very beast. I cannot beat him on my gf at all, though I have a huge hatred for TENE builds and think they take a lot of balance away from pvp, I have been able to trunce other TENE builds but not his.
    edited June 2013
    Also /played does not prove skill or knowledge of a class. Look at bots with hundred of hours/days played.

For all we know uncag3d AFK botted to 60 and purchased all of his gear off the AH. Well with the all of those enchants most likely exploited way to gear.
    edited June 2013
    vagdush wrote: »
    While the game is new, that still is not a large measure of time. Currently large-ish? Sure, but only in that relative sense. 19 days compared to the years logged on different characters in different mmo's (yes I have ones like that) is not much.

19 days in-game since public release is alotttt of time
    Also /played does not prove skill or knowledge of a class. Look at bots with hundred of hours/days played.

For all we know uncag3d AFK botted to 60 and purchased all of his gear off the AH. Well with the all of those enchants most likely exploited way to gear.

-__-
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    zarathos66 wrote: »
    Link to his charcter sheet anyone if anyone is interested http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(FearITsself@uncag3d)/charactersheet

Thank you
    Coming from a 15k GS GF in full timeless specced for power and hp w/ a little crit and armpen Fear's GF is very beast. I cannot beat him on my gf at all, though I have a huge hatred for TENE builds and think they take a lot of balance away from pvp, I have been able to trunce other TENE builds but not his.

And also thank you
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • tmpemptytmpempty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol ya like i said big claim but still havn't been beat 1v1, when servers merge Envy is going to 1v1 me :D
    I say its best only cause i've never been beaten vs full timeless in pvp an pve, we have 5 gf's running timeless in our guild an basically stand no chance so i really can't wait to play vs envy just so i can get a much more reliable result. whole build works very well together hp increase all parts of it which is prolly why it works so well. on top of this you get much more defensive stats vs timeless gear. an ya this build costs alot i spent over 19 days playing an all that went to one person i have no alts.

my wow account has 384 days played... my the bes now?
  • supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Your rings are awful. Why would you use those?
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
    edited June 2013
    Shadow Wolf + Icefall + 2 pc Knight's Captain + Pyro Bands + Excorcist Neck + Power/Crit/ArP belt + Shield of the Crusher + Lizardfolk Scimitar > All. Just saying.
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    Shadow Wolf + Icefall + 2 pc Knight's Captain + Pyro Bands + Excorcist Neck + Power/Crit/ArP belt + Shield of the Crusher + Lizardfolk Scimitar > All. Just saying.

lol no weak set up.. blue ring cause it gives all 3 stats that you need AND GIVES offense slot which is only reason this ring is viable.

Why have def slot that gives ~1k hp when u can get offsense slot that deals ~1k extra dmg
    each tenebrous procs 986 dmg

also u just focus on raw stats.

Tenebrous for opener dmg

then once fight starts you have 18k power from set so thats + 10-12k stats overall better
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    tmpempty wrote: »
    my wow account has 384 days played... my the bes now?

-__- no that game has been out for 8 years this game has been up for about a month so the ratio to release to played is what i am saying.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lol no weak set up.. blue ring cause it gives all 3 stats that you need AND GIVES offense slot which is only reason this ring is viable.

Why have def slot that gives ~1k hp when u can get offsense slot that deals ~1k extra dmg

Tenebrous for opener dmg

then once fight starts you have 18k power from set so thats + 10-12k stats overall better

Dude... every ring worth anything has an offense slot.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Tenebrous for opener dmg

Lol I'm pretty sure Pyrotechnic Band has offensive slot. And I'd rather have the crit then the stats on NightWyrm Band.
    edited June 2013

Tenebrous for opener dmg

Pyro band is offensive slot you idiot

with this set you don't need to wait to get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with 5 hits, you one shot people off the bat.