Options

best GF build atm - By FearItsSelf jun4/2013

Comments

• Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    Pyro band is offensive slot you idiot

with this set you don't need to wait to get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with 5 hits, you one shot people off the bat.

lol im fully aware of this i've alrdy used it an tested i still perfer nightwyrm for the extra LIFE is the primary stat to the build. gives 400 hp an breakdown for ring

400hp = 100 power(stal) = + 72 dmg from tene
    so for both you get double that.

additionally it offers hp as a tank stat.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    lol im fully aware of this i've alrdy used it an tested i still perfer nightwyrm for the extra LIFE is the primary stat to the build. gives 400 hp an breakdown for ring

400hp = 100 power(stal) = + 72 dmg from tene
    so for both you get double that.
    You are so full of bull****
    "lol no weak set up.. blue ring cause it gives all 3 stats that you need AND GIVES offense slot which is only reason this ring is viable. "
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    You are so full of bull****
    "lol no weak set up.. blue ring cause it gives all 3 stats that you need AND GIVES offense slot which is only reason this ring is viable. "

O.o ya only Viable cause no other ancient ring w/ hp gives offense slot.. so idk what point your trying to make.. if you are talk'n about pyroband.. its trash i would be using ancient slavmaster rings

but this whole idea of glasscannon rings makes no sense you die to fast w/ them.
    if their wasnt nightwyrm i would probly put on tank rings for pvp.

Update: Ok there is one other ring Fugitive, not online to try this ring out :S dont think dropping little pen this build gives is worth it.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    O.o ya only Viable cause no other ancient ring w/ hp gives offense slot.. so idk what point your trying to make.. if you are talk'n about pyroband.. its trash i would be using ancient slavmaster rings

but this whole idea of glasscannon rings makes no sense you die to fast w/ them.
    if their wasnt nightwyrm i would probly put on tank rings for pvp.

I'm done, you're an idiot.
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

I hope you're happy with your extra 800 HP when I hit you for 40k in 2 seconds.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I hope you're happy with your extra 800 HP when I hit you for 40k in 2 seconds.

lol k when servers merge you know we are going to do full premade an me an you are going to go best of 5 in mid alone an let the ppl on side stream it. So say what you will for now
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lol k when servers merge you know we are going to do full premade an me an you are going to go best of 5 in mid alone an let the ppl on side stream it. So say what you will for now

Your lack of grammar is a clear indication of your intelligence.
  • Options
    grzmot33kgrzmot33k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How Does a tenebrous enchants stack?
    lets say 1 have 5% chance to trigger so if i have 6 of them will trigger chance still be 5% or it will stack and become 30%?
    And about dmg, from what I read here dmg stack so dmg is about 6k with 6 enchants in one number, right?
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Your ignorance is showing again.

GEAR does not = skill.
    Your gear is carrying you and you continue to prove how ignorant you are, please take our advice and stop posting.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    grzmot33k wrote: »
    How Does a tenebrous enchants stack?
    lets say 1 have 5% chance to trigger so if i have 6 of them will trigger chance still be 5% or it will stack and become 30%?
    And about dmg, from what I read here dmg stack so dmg is about 6k with 6 enchants in one number, right?

They don't stack. It's 6 chances of 5% and that's also why people have reported to have more than 1 proc at once.
  • Options
    imobiusimobius Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lol ya like i said big claim but still havn't been beat 1v1, when servers merge Envy is going to 1v1 me :D

Boy.. you're a Guardian. Beating people in 1v1 isn't exactly a spectacular feat.

Do you stand in the mirror every morning jerking yourself off? Because you sure seem self absorbed.
    Theres a differents between confidence and arrogance.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    imobius wrote: »
    Boy.. you're a Guardian. Beating people in 1v1 isn't exactly a spectacular feat.

Do you stand in the mirror every morning jerking yourself off? Because you sure seem self absorbed.
    Theres a differents between confidence and arrogance.

Normally twice a day -__-

your right most popular player in all of neverwinter 1v1'n the #1 gf on dragon... ya keep walking.. nothing to see here guys
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Your ignorance is showing again.

GEAR does not = skill.
    Your gear is carrying you and you continue to prove how ignorant you are, please take our advice and stop posting.

you smell like band wagon, all started cause you guys didnt agree w/ my build. yet now you just say oh you're too geared when technically half my gear isnt even lv 60 gear an about half of gear is blue. PPL just hate to not see high teir gear being the best gear.. SO all i can say is my BUILD is number 1 if yours is better come 1v1 (GF ONLY) me an prove it.. I WILL GIVE 1m AD to anyone that beats me Best of 5, only 100k to challenge me.. If you really think you can beat me its clearly worth your investment..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I give huge props to Envy for being a boss in pvp but I also wanna say that this set up seems legit man... Props to also being a boss. Eventhough Tenes are pretty OP, it still takes some skill to get that setup (unless you bought it I guess) but still props for rollin PVP man...

I also just want to point out that Envy also uses Tenes so you cant hate this guy for using them either and saying his gear carries... If his flavor is more HP, kudos, his gear is obviously strong enough so that arguing over a few hundred stat points when talking about 50k+crits, is it really going to matter?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Also,

What are your thoughts on race/base stats?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    I give huge props to Envy for being a boss in pvp but I also wanna say that this set up seems legit man... Props to also being a boss. Eventhough Tenes are pretty OP, it still takes some skill to get that setup (unless you bought it I guess) but still props for rollin PVP man...

I also just want to point out that Envy also uses Tenes so you cant hate this guy for using them either and saying his gear carries... If his flavor is more HP, kudos, his gear is obviously strong enough so that arguing over a few hundred stat points when talking about 50k+crits, is it really going to matter?

Thank you you are 1st person not on my friend list to give me postive feedback :D
    Also,

What are your thoughts on race/base stats?

I recommend con primary str 2nd ( those highest possible)
    Human the extra feats help alot an you get 3% def which is pretty nice for tanking if builds change
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you you are 1st person not on my friend list to give me postive feedback :D

well, your better geared(at the very least than I), and I would wager better skilled as well than most GFs in this game, so no need to thank me, im just not into flaming;)

I rolled a dwarf for the +2con/str bonuses and the resistances... Was considering rerolling human for the feats and to change my base stats from 24/24/13 end game to more like you set up for more HP.

Im also curious to other poor Gfs like myself greater tenes are pretty expensive... At what point did you switch from stat enchants (like arp) to tenes? Right now lessers are very easy to get, plain tenes are somewhat harder (probably what I could go with), greaters are too much for my bankroll... I know tene will rock pvp, but whats a good balance PVE as well? Any input?

I guess what myself and other would like to know, is your mid (late game) progression and what you would do starting over, pretend your fresh 60 with maybe 2-3 mil ad (around my bankroll atm) what would you buy and run for?

EDIT: Just for reference, I have all stalwarts and a 12.4k GS already so my gear is not bad at all.. Can run anything out currently, but looking to really optimize for both PVP/PVE
  • Options
    llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    vagdush wrote: »
    A whole 19 days.... You are speaking like that is some huge time investment. lol

for people with lives that is a huge time investment.

since the summer semester started im lucky if i can play a few hours a week.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well, your better geared(at the very least than I), and I would wager better skilled as well than most GFs in this game, so no need to thank me, im just not into flaming;)

I rolled a dwarf for the +2con/str bonuses and the resistances... Was considering rerolling human for the feats and to change my base stats from 24/24/13 end game to more like you set up for more HP.

Im also curious to other poor Gfs like myself greater tenes are pretty expensive... At what point did you switch from stat enchants (like arp) to tenes? Right now lessers are very easy to get, plain tenes are somewhat harder (probably what I could go with), greaters are too much for my bankroll... I know tene will rock pvp, but whats a good balance PVE as well? Any input?

I guess what myself and other would like to know, is your mid (late game) progression and what you would do starting over, pretend your fresh 60 with maybe 2-3 mil ad (around my bankroll atm) what would you buy and run for?

my guildie's went out an they actually tested the plaguefire/tene build for me before i invested. after i got the results i knew to go all in for it.
    for pve its exactly the same this build actually is much much more effective sense you have 5 stacks of stal the entire time in pve
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So even if you could only run regular tenes instead of greaters (which is a pretty big DPS difference) you still prefer tenes? What about lessers?

For instance if you had not enchanted anything, and didnt have a ton of AD would you socket lessers/tenes or stat enchants?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    tmpempty wrote: »
    my wow account has 384 days played... my the bes now?

I just want to point out WoW came out in what 2005? This game came out when? MOST players have <10 days game play time... so 19 is quite a bit... I think im around 7days?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    1. /played means nothing. Bots that farm 24x7 will have more played.
    2. There are (3) Servers in Neverwinter
    3. Gear > Skill - Once players can 1 shot each other skill is thrown out the window.

The OP sounds like an exploiter with a guild of exploiters and came to the forums to troll about how they are so OP and can't wait for server merge. But when challenged to drop gear down to easily obtainable PvP Gear with average enchants, dodges the challenge.

Simple fact is the OP has no skill and is just your average player that exploited their way to top gear/enchants.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    1. /played means nothing. Bots that farm 24x7 will have more played.
    2. There are (3) Servers in Neverwinter
    3. Gear > Skill - Once players can 1 shot each other skill is thrown out the window.

The OP sounds like an exploiter with a guild of exploiters and came to the forums to troll about how they are so OP and can't wait for server merge. But when challenged to drop gear down to easily obtainable PvP Gear with average enchants, dodges the challenge.

Simple fact is the OP has no skill and is just your average player that exploited their way to top gear/enchants.

Dont throw the baby out with the bath water bro. Just because he uses greater tenes means he exploits and his guild exploits? Dont think so. Almost anyone I have seen that posts guides on the forums to help others is using them. The only exception here "I think" Is Rokuthy's GF tank pve/pvp build...

All in all, it would be cool to get a "gear" equiv fight, but lezzbehonest. If you spent a long time gearing your character to the max, how often would you want to remove that gear to fight with it? Plus, your playstyle and optimization change for every type of stat/spec you do. So your talking about taking away his knowledge around how his build works, just to do what...

he has already offered what 1mil Ad or 100k AD or w.e it was to anyone who wants to beat him best of 5... so lets see people put that to the test.

Exploits (besides 1) only work PVE, pets only work PVE, so what would the excuse be? "His Greaters" carried him? Should we start saying that about you and your "skill" once you get greaters? your ONLY good because you have greaters? Seems like and easy way to diminish what he has done... He is putting his AD where his mouth is.... Props again
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ayroux - The players attitude is that of a player that would use exploits to farm AD and get their gear at any cost. There are some exploits like abusing boss mechanics that don't get you banned and allowed you to farm tons of AD by selling gear off AH. Then the player buys their gear & enchants off AH.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ayroux - The players attitude is that of a player that would use exploits to farm AD and get their gear at any cost. There are some exploits like abusing boss mechanics that don't get you banned and allowed you to farm tons of AD by selling gear off AH. Then the player buys their gear & enchants off AH.

No I understand how the exploit/AH system works however your only evidence for him exploiting is because his "attitude"? Just not enough evidence for me to jump on that wagon...

Also, this wasnt about exploits verses non exploits. It was him posting his build and gear in order to help out other GFs. Sure his gear is BiS gear... but still players hitting 60 need to know what to shoot for... How to play the character... What to stack..

If you go back and re read his posts the ONLY "attitude" he shows at all is in saying he is "the best gf" on the server... This is a bold claim but maybe it is true? What if he HAS dueled almost every GF on the server and inorder to get the AD to buy all that gear and have 19 days play time, you DO have to play alot so I am guessing he does have a decent working knowledge of the game...

All in all, I see alot of flame here on a forum that was meant to help people out... I see no reason for it... It honestly just makes a clear headed person go "it must be out of jealousy" cause dang I even wish I had that gear...

Why not pat the dude on the back and say gratz, you think your best on the server? wait till merge and well find out. If you disagree with his build, post feedback (which is what he even asked for).

Even if he did exploit to get that much AD to buy his gear... still props get GETTING IT and then posting the setup for others to see in an offer to help...

Plus I would wager (because I havnt seen a group NOT do this yet) that you yourself have used atleast 1 explot when running epics, either a mob skip by jumping, or a preclear, or throwing mobs off cliffs... should we auto discount your knowledge due to "he just exploits..." I dont think you want your opinion knocked just for that do you?
  • Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    People are pretty quick to call him out but no ones willing to jump to his challenge are they? The vacuous credibility of the over criticals.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So even if you could only run regular tenes instead of greaters (which is a pretty big DPS difference) you still prefer tenes? What about lessers?

For instance if you had not enchanted anything, and didnt have a ton of AD would you socket lessers/tenes or stat enchants?

I would perfer tene at normal rating at lesser it doesn't bring enough dmg, so arm pen for dmg would be ideal. 22% arm pen is most you need for pve.

Side note: Currently working on saving money to buy a better pc so i can make videos an put up a stream for you guys. Current pc can't handle it very well.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ^ Thats where I am at, I give him kudos for getting great gear and then not being all high and mighty running around saying "why you bad bro" but actually saying heres my set up and build heres how I own let me know if you have feedback...

Then people flame and call him an exploiter when it seems noone will even step up to fight him... All I know is that hes got great gear and put in time and geared the heck out of a GF, so if you want to know the max potential you can have... this is pretty much it...

Id still like to know thoughts on some of the lesser tier set ups, not everyone got that bankroll..

I also would be shocked it they didnt nerf tenes in the future because how OP they currently are... If that happens his gear will probably change to reflect that.

EDIT: thanks for the post above, as for as the blue rings/belt... Why not stack some of the other items that have all three stats (pwr/crit/arp)? Seems like you prefer stacking more HP, just for squishyness?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ^ Thats where I am at, I give him kudos for getting great gear and then not being all high and mighty running around saying "why you bad bro" but actually saying heres my set up and build heres how I own let me know if you have feedback...

Then people flame and call him an exploiter when it seems noone will even step up to fight him... All I know is that hes got great gear and put in time and geared the heck out of a GF, so if you want to know the max potential you can have... this is pretty much it...

Id still like to know thoughts on some of the lesser tier set ups, not everyone got that bankroll..

I also would be shocked it they didnt nerf tenes in the future because how OP they currently are... If that happens his gear will probably change to reflect that.

EDIT: thanks for the post above, as for as the blue rings/belt... Why not stack some of the other items that have all three stats (pwr/crit/arp)? Seems like you prefer stacking more HP, just for squishyness?

I'm not a fan of glasscannon, w/ hp you atleast get somthing that can help w/ that an also stal/tene synergize off hp. You can go pure hp w/ ancient fugitvies rings, and the valcano cape. But i think this come at to much cost of other stats. deflect is decent but the arm pen helps alot w/ the dmg side of build sense this is only area you can fit any pen in. I'm at 32k hp ~7.2k protection score atm not exactly a quick burn target unless green beamed. (who isn't w/ green on them tho)
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm not a fan of glasscannon, w/ hp you atleast get somthing that can help w/ that an also stal/tene synergize off hp. You can go pure hp w/ ancient fugitvies rings, and the valcano cape. But i think this come at to much cost of other stats. deflect is decent but the arm pen helps alot w/ the dmg side of build sense this is only area you can fit any pen in. I'm at 32k hp ~7.2k protection score atm not exactly a quick burn target unless green beamed. (who isn't w/ green on them tho)

Wow thats pretty nice HP... If you could change your base stats would you? Did you care much about what you rolled for that and do you think it would be worth rerolling for better?