test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Autopass on green equipment

byronjrbyronjr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Might just be me but I'd like to see a toggle option like this when in a dungeon or skirmish. maybe even for blue items too.
Post edited by byronjr on

Comments

• Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

Hate when people loot green/blues.
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd like it and use it, as long as it only worked for -gear-, or could be set that way. I still like green enchants and crafting items. Sometimes even white ones. Guessing by the way the threshold works for teams, that might not be possible though. It is most annoying in mixed level skirmishes, as the lower level players might actually want some of it, so it all tends to get picked up, and it drops like mad. haha

I like blue gear though, a lot. I always greed on it. I enjoy having enough gold stocked that I don't have to even think about whether to remove an enchant intact or not.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    ahsherahsher Member Posts: 208 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Set your loot to Rare and above- easy fix
    I have that set on mine when im leader.
  • Options
    byronjrbyronjr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ahsher wrote: »
    Set your loot to Rare and above- easy fix
    I have that set on mine when im leader.

Doesn't help in a skirmish
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Signed.

Hate when people loot green/blues.

Many casual players,like myself, loot anything we can get, including the green items! When you have limited play time, every piece of silver-valued item is fair game!

You NW warriors keep using auto pass on the green stuff, please . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gotta love seeing a wall of text and dodging red cones during a spellplague cavern run.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Same, but there's a time and place for everything. looting during battle or when a spawn is about to enter: very annoying. By now, I can easily afford to pass on anything green. Not to mention my bagspace is limited now that I'm saving up enchants for my SW.

Very true, but trying to convince others of better ways to do things, particularly in an ever-changing group and on the fly, is usually futile.
    We can only change what we do, and hope we get improved tools with which to do it.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Many casual players,like myself, loot anything we can get, including the green items! When you have limited play time, every piece of silver-valued item is fair game!

if you have a surplus of AD and a shortage of gold... i could agree with you. that is not the case on any of my toons, personally
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    farymirfarymir Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    or how about letting us move the loot rolls out of the dead center of the screen?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    You can do that.. press esc and rearrange HUD.. I'm pretty sure the item is 'normal notifications.' I dragged mine up between my picture and the center top toolbar, and it is much less in the way now.. and some I never even notice.
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »

Emmm, you know you actually lose AD by doing that, right?, AH -> Blue gear is usually from 80-100 AD and you get 34 silver, from green gear you get less money and it cost you more cause greater scroll of identification -> 125 AD.
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    oicidraz wrote: »
    Emmm, you know you actually lose AD by doing that, right?, AH -> Blue gear is usually from 80-100 AD and you get 34 silver, from green gear you get less money and it cost you more cause greater scroll of identification -> 125 AD.
    I pick up greens and just sell them unidentified its better then nothing but not worth identifying.