test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major updates on the way!

Comments

• gexenngexenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hope this means really solving the threat issue not just nerfing AS for cler (the only thing that kept me alive in dungeons)... so tired of running a marathone with mobs
    [SIGPIC]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14804901&dateline=1374624038[/SIGPIC]
    foundry Call of the Blood - NW-DTAK6CXZ2

campaign Heart of Nature - NWS-DUKNH9PPZ

* Cold as Ice - NW-DFFSJTRZG
    * Hard as Stone - NW-DE5ONCWMQ
  • orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So... Free retraining tokens, please?
  • lagbiatlagbiat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So glad you guys are no longer associated with Atari. Best thing that ever happened for you. Just saying.
  • dannaltarvendannaltarven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have already purchased one respec token. If they make huge changes they better give all a free one.
  • buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am not sure if I should be excited or scared, I will wait for the patch and see.
  • cerykceryk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hope all this means that classes will actually do their jobs now. Tanks tank, rogues stand behind bosses instead of tanking them and being able to take advantage of their large Combat Advantage bonuses, and clerics don't end up having to be marathon runners anymore. I can't properly heal and mitigate damage if I have to spend all my time running or getting knocked around like a volleyball >(
  • vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ceryk wrote: »
    Hope all this means that classes will actually do their jobs now. Tanks tank, rogues stand behind bosses instead of tanking them and being able to take advantage of their large Combat Advantage bonuses, and clerics don't end up having to be marathon runners anymore. I can't properly heal and mitigate damage if I have to spend all my time running or getting knocked around like a volleyball >(

Go back to WoW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vold316 wrote: »
    Go back to WoW.

Go back to your hole .
  • ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited June 2013
    view?resolution=1920x1200&file=MTkyMHgxNDQwLzIwMTIxMjE2L21lbWUgZm9yZXZlciBhbG9uZSBmYWNlcyBleGNpdGVkIDE5MjB4MTQ0MCB3YWxscGFwZXJfd3d3LndhbGxwYXBlcm1heS5jb21fOTAuanBn&name=bWVtZV9mb3JldmVyX2Fsb25lX2ZhY2VzX2V4Y2l0ZWRfMTkyMHgxNDQwX3dhbGxwYXBlcg==
  • twitt1twitt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mexican-soccer-coach-super-saiyan-gif.gif

Finally some great news!
  • wheeeelzwheeeelz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What no one is thinking about is they are gonna change so much you're gonna need a respec token lelelelelele
  • phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    twitt1 wrote: »

Finally some great news!

That my good sir, is amazing.
  • salukijeffsalukijeff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With all the big class changes, will we be getting Respec tokens?

Great question....I was thinking the same thing. Cryptic needs to give players a Respec token to make necessary spec adjustments!
  • nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Uh oh. How bad is this gonna be? Time will tell.
  • tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here comes a billion more bugs, tens of thousands of opportunities for new exploits, and oh yea your class build is going to break.
    Anyone who didn't see this $6 forced respect coming?
  • misterzacmisterzac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bought a Respec token for AD today but if they make major class changes they should give each player a free Respec token.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nvi4nvi4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Many times in WoW (Sorry to bring it up) after major class changes they reset all talent points for free, so maybe a similar thing will happen here.
  • valkadeshvalkadesh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And nothing about some of the biggest changes that need to be made, that is to say, anything about looking at the situation with the cash shop and shop items in PvP...
  • boudebaboudeba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is the doomsayers will be worst in here then on Champions Online forum??

As far i know Cryptic each time they were releasing a patch like that in CO they were giving free respect token so i assume they will do so in here too. Good job on the game! Really looking for this new release gonna be fun to learn the game again! I just hope you will not nerf the dmg output of the TR or lowering the CC of the CW and just giving some love to the GF or GWF even if i think an experience player in those classes can have the upper hand in pvp and pve.
  • nymbylnymbyl Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You got me thinking I might be able to play my 60 Cleric in Dungeons......could it be true, will tanks get to actually hold aggro as well?

Can't wait to see, gl guys
  • derangedfetishderangedfetish Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is only ethical that they give us a respec token, as this is a free to play game (As advertised) and the build of one's character is an essential and core element of the game. Once they get done with the fixing they can charge whatever they wan.

Great news this patch :)
  • jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    twitt1 wrote: »

Holy Cr*p Batman, thats awesome!
    Oh and the news are also good...
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited June 2013
    The patch is going to be soooo bad, i just know theyll overdo it.
  • jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It is only ethical that they give us a respec token, as this is a free to play game (As advertised) and the build of one's character is an essential and core element of the game. Once they get done with the fixing they can charge whatever they wan.

Great news this patch :)

OH OH OH This pls! Free token for all, now i can fixe the mistakes i made and make a whole buch of new ones!
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • nekodacrazynekodacrazy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A free token in a f2p game by PWE?
    Dream on.
    Your best hope is that they'll introduce an "Adventurer's Respec Pack" which contains 5 respec tokens and some random junk at $49.99 or so.
  • madmike82508madmike82508 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let me guess re balance as in skills work differently? So i have to pay 6 bucks to redo skills now that got nerfed or changed no I am sure you will reset everyone's skills once for free since all these changes are happening..........:rolleyes:
    edited June 2013
    A free token in a f2p game by PWE?
    Dream on.
    Your best hope is that they'll introduce an "Adventurer's Respec Pack" which contains 5 respec tokens and some random junk at $49.99 or so.

Oh man... way to burst my bubble, sigh... *pulls out wallet with a sad look on his face...
  • derangedfetishderangedfetish Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jonddn wrote: »
    OH OH OH This pls! Free token for all, now i can fixe the mistakes i made and make a whole buch of new ones!

You didn't make any mistakes, they did.
    For instancce half of CW's powers an feats are completely or only halfly broken. You see me being optimist about a feat working half it's effect? It's that bad.
    And there's no info on what stuff does, tooltips are pretty bad.
  • pro4nosauraspro4nosauras Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i sure hope my GWF gets a nice and tasty buff in this patch :P
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Control Wizard - Shield has a new icon"
This discussion has been closed.