test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Guild

sapdragonsapdragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Currently a fairly new player (29 CW) looking for a primarily PvP orientated guild to play with now and/or once i reach end-game. Still keen on PvE too if required.

After reading most posts in here I've realized that people don't recruit until 60 + geared up, but it would be nice to be involved in some discussion to help while leveling up for direction. I find guides are good, but playing the mechanics of the game is the best way to learn.

Would prefer a mature guild. I play from New Zealand, so could be time-zone dependent.
Post edited by sapdragon on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Guess there really isn't any guilds here on the forums that recruit lower level players. Oh well.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I doubt it's that, but a solid majority are on either NA or Euro peak hours.

You might want to try looking up Fair Dinkum in-game. Or some of the Malaysian guilds or something. You can search by timezone.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I doubt it's that, but a solid majority are on either NA or Euro peak hours.

You might want to try looking up Fair Dinkum in-game. Or some of the Malaysian guilds or something. You can search by timezone.

Thanks Becky. Will give that a try.
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yep time zone:(

Our guild had a pug healer from <Fair Dinkum> last night in a Kessell Retreat group and she did a awesome job! Thanks Allena2:)
  • Options
    katatonik68katatonik68 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So I'm a new level 60 hunter with 2 alts looking for a guild. There are actually 4 of us playing and we are all looking for an adult guild. Any suggestions? Ready to play!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm 60 now, and slowly getting geared up (12.2k at the moment with mainly rank 5 enchants and lesser PF).

Will also roll a new class soon too to continue on.

The guild I've been in has been helpful, but looking for something more continuous long-term.

Haven't managed to get a hold of anyone in Fair Dinkum yet.
  • Options
    rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello sapdragon,

Seems you are still looking for a guild. Well. GM might just be what you are looking for. We are a world-wide community of mature, like-minded players and the guild was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

if you are interested register on our forum or add us in game to chat @waggiwi or @rhodah