test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major updates on the way!

Comments

• insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dunno if I'll be happy or sad about this. Might have to change all my end gear stats xD...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tumblr_leihmireb31qf44ulo1_500.jpg
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    what about foundry tool updates? :(
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sounds great... but I hear no mention of the Foundry at all. :(

Is this patch going to address the fact that music doesn't work at all for Foundry quests?
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • herakleiaherakleia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    I just hope they buff the underperforming classes rather than doing the Jack Emmert thing and nerfing anybody. I am heartily enjoying this game, even if my main is a GWF and apparently they struggle to find a role in the current endgame.
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When this patch happens, I would love it if the notes were as specific as humanly possible.

Like, instead of a note saying "We've buffed Guardian Fighter threat", say "We've buffed Guardian Fighter threat by 50%"

Or instead of "Lowered/Increased the damage of various powers from insertclasshere", giving specifics on which powers, and how drastically.
  • cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited June 2013
    So when is this patch. I might actually log back on if they are rebalancing the classes since my favorite classes are useless in its current state.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We've got some great news for you! While we've been working hard to address the majority of critical bugs and exploits, we've also been working on some fun stuff based on your feedback! Throughout Open Beta, we've been listening very closely to your feedback and hope to have some updates going live very soon.

At this very moment we are putting the final touches on a build that incorporates a ton of improvements to the various systems in Neverwinter. Thanks to all the helpful feedback we've received from our community, we've got updates coming for PVP, the Queue System, the Auction House, Gateway, the user interface, and game performance. Additionally, we've got tons of fixes coming regarding quests, Dungeon Delves, and rewards.

That's not all! Every class will see big changes in regards to their mechanics. Aside from fixing many of the bugs associated with class powers, we've done a considerable amount of rebalancing across the board. Expect a high volume of changes to damage, mitigation, cooldowns, stacking, power synergies, durations, and knockbacks, interrupts, threat, bonuses, and pretty much everything else!

But, we're not there yet! After we deploy this patch, we'll still need to collect feedback to ensure that we've met our goals and performed the updates that our players have asked for the most. Once the Patch Notes go live, feel free to comment on the thread to let us know your thoughts!

Thanks again so much for your helpful feedback. We'll see you in Neverwinter! :)

~The Neverwinter Team

Did you guys make separate inventory tabs for mounts and enchantments??
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    derressh wrote: »
    When this patch happens, I would love it if the notes were as specific as humanly possible.

Like, instead of a note saying "We've buffed Guardian Fighter threat", say "We've buffed Guardian Fighter threat by 50%"

Guardian threat has been increased by 1000%, of the current 0% Guardians now generate 0% threat. :3

I shouldn't be cruel I am so looking forward to seeing how the changes work out, I am sure they will do a good job.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • electras44electras44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hope the new update will include some focus on the small things as well as the big things.

Some small things I think need improving:
    1. Being able to reque for new players once players leave in the middle of a dungeon/pvp/skirmish run (without having to redo the whole dungeon over)
    2. being able to vote kick players
    3. having a mailbox available outside the Enclave
    4. Being able to leave a foundry instance, without having to leave group.
    5. Ignored players NOT being able to mail you in-game
  • mlegermleger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Since a lot of the powers are changing, will we be offered a free respec?
    Thorin Oakenshield - 60 DC | Floki Longarm - 60 TR | Tiny Tank - 60 GWF
    Stand your Ground NW-DNBHK74ML
  • feonixofeonixo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With all the big class changes, will we be getting Respec tokens?

^It is the right thing to do
  • baneak47baneak47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cant wait.
    Keep up the good work :)

/cheer
    "24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?"I do not think so :)
  • jasondeangelojasondeangelo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    craiver wrote: »
    I think Control Wizard needs more "controlling powers", i mean increase the duration of their stun, slow etc. About the guardian fighter, its overpower because of their block that act also as their health so must be nerf!. I mess up with the feats, so please reset it for all the players. The mount training thingy is overprice! It doesn't worth to buy cause you'll just get a little movement boost. I'm looking forward for the success of the next patch!

I loled very hard, you just went full.....
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome news...of course no matter how amazing the patch is the Bridge dwellers will find new things to whine about.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • gentoo1972gentoo1972 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    h0rse wrote: »
    They already are, so I don't know if it's on their "to do list."

Yeah, if running around with EVERY ADD in the instance chasing you is fun, then yeah.. I guess.
  • brutallsbrutalls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I only hope i wont need change my whole build again :D That cost AD :rolleyes:
  • leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    When will this patch be put in live? I may actually play again if it turns out decent.
  • ghalandarghalandar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe you can have a CSR get back to me in < 3 weeks?
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    great I smell a rogue nerf gun loading and will more than likely be weaker or as weak as the GWF now. I refuse to play my GWF when I do max 100-200 damage and take 5 min to kill 1 guy (NON boss)
  • xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My body is ready. But my loins burn with ire over the continued abused of the word "Soon" for everything. With how often you use the word, its completely meaningless. You don't have to give us exact dates and times, but a rough timeframe would be vastly perferable. Later today? Tomorrow? A few days? Next week? Couple weeks out?
  • vinnymakvinnymak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Need patch notes! So need patch notes! MUST HAVE PATCH NOTES!!!
    Belmaliel Seraph - Human Guardian Fighter (@Eldredd)
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    great I smell a rogue nerf gun loading and will more than likely be weaker or as weak as the GWF now. I refuse to play my GWF when I do max 100-200 damage and take 5 min to kill 1 guy (NON boss)

So keep the GWF the worst class in the game for your sakes. Cool story.

On that same note I see them nerfing Cleric Astral Shield but buffing their healing output on themselves and fixxing agro mechanics. For GWF,s buffing damage and increasing threat. For Wiz's fix knock off exploits that limit GWF's effectiveness. Laast but not least tune the encounters, most of the boss encounters are near impossible for most players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • rytram99rytram99 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ya, me personally im sick of using my threat abilities only to have everything ignore me immediately after, as a GF
  • captainlangercaptainlanger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    for christ sake show us the patch notes enough of this soooooooooooooon ><
  • englishthugenglishthug Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I never got to add my input few things I'd like to see happen is, being able to break down old gear for mats for crafting, and unbinders to be sold in Zen shop.....imagine how much money could be made if people could unbind their old gear to re sell!!!!....as long as it wasn't a ridiculous price....maybe even offer some zen items for gold (considering gold is useless really).
  • rytram99rytram99 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    craiver wrote: »
    I think Control Wizard needs more "controlling powers", i mean increase the duration of their stun, slow etc. About the guardian fighter, its overpower because of their block that act also as their health so must be nerf!. I mess up with the feats, so please reset it for all the players. The mount training thingy is overprice! It doesn't worth to buy cause you'll just get a little movement boost. I'm looking forward for the success of the next patch!

seriously? (o.O) i have to disagree, our block is very limited and you have to keep in mind that we dont get the agility that all the other classes get, we dont get a dodge action, so when our guard is up we are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and have to sit there and take it, also we do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dps id go as far as to say we have the WORST dps of all classes (except DC but they have very powerfil dailys like the angel) but the most health, TR are fast, they can vanish and are crit crazy, on top of that they can stun grenade you while you are in guard, a gf cant do ANYTHING about it cause we cant get out of the area of effect before its performed, so instead i am stun locked with this F'n TR critt'n the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of me, not to mention all the control effects a cw has. the impossible combo is a TR and CW teaming up. UNBEATABLE. so i dont wanna hear that a GF is OP cause thats just straight BS, GF is the weakest class in the game unless you count the cleric but they are primarly support so i dont compare with them.
  • tanglethorntanglethorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Praise the Gods! :)
This discussion has been closed.