Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (he's wearing boxers, dipstick)

*pokes his head up and notices kayla, then swims over to her* hi
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Hi. Feeling better?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *shakes the excess water from his head* well, aside from feeling slightly buzzed from all the beer...a little
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: I'm starting to see a pattern with you. *hint of a smile*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *eyes narrow* what pattern?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: You faint when hit with life altering news involving females. *Smiles*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i do not! it has to also involve me in some way before i faint

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: *Holds up a finger* Fainted when you found out Krystal was pregnant. *Brings up a second* Fainted when we found out it was twins. *brings up a third* Fainted when you found out I was pregnant. Notice a pattern there?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i did not faint when i found out jade was pregnant! i only fainted when i found out she was having twins...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: almost a full day at a job, finally, but man is my arches killing me.)

Rose: Admiral, how long were you a borg?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: To be honest I don't know. They couldn't find a record of me or my family so I just sort of floated around for a while. I was one before I joined starfleet but I've been in starfleet for about 2 years. I still remember some of the stuff I did in the collective but it doesn't haunt me anymore. Sometimes I wonder if my family is still out there looking for me but I doubt it.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: well, that answer the question I had. No family, no sister that went through puberty. So unless you change back to your normal gender, You ' ll probably be stuck as a female forever, or until this Q reverts you. Or some miracle happens.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I can live with being a woman. Its better than some of the other stuff I've been. I was turned into a slug monster for a day and let me tell you that was not fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: What is a Q?

(As Rose gets all the paperplates thrown away, the beer bottles picked up)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight throws away what she picked up*

Eight: Each Q calls themselves Q and their race is called teh Q. They are basically omnipotent being that like to toy with mortals for their enjoyment. Its usually not so bad most of what they do is harmless.. I mean I am sore about being turned into a woman but come on there are plenty of worse things a Q could have done to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Joule decides to mess with people and goes into the pond and turns himself into a shark.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: People do not like being used as entertainment, especially when it disrupts thier lives. How would a toddller be affected if his mammy or pawpaw was turned?

I am ised to dealing with gods amd demons, but most arent.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: True. I guess I have more of a laid back approach to the Q since I've dealt with so much stuff that most of what they could do to me wouldn't bother me much. and for the most part as long as you aren't insulting a Q they just do some prank or something then leave.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Looks at Krys, kinda amused.*

How much booze did you drink?
    *Jackson slowly begins to wake up.*
    *Alex wakes up and grips his head, groaning with the hangover.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Two... bottles... ow...
    Amelei: *Stirs a bit*
    Tala: *Stirs a bit*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    And while you're pregnant?

*Tsks at her.*

You need to make better decisions, young lady.

*Walks over and leans down to her, kissing her.*

You never know what might happen.
    *Jackson smiles at her, then leans over and kisses her on the forehead.*
    *Alex stifles another groan, then stands up and goes for his clothes.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *rests his wet head on the grass in front of kayla* so...you know if jade's gonna be holding a baby shower?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Don't know yet.
    Krystal: Blame Rose for introducing me to that stuff... ow...
    Amelei: *Smiles* Mmmm...
    Tala: *Stirs a bit again*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *draws circles in the water with a finger* are we?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: You feel like doing something Dee?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Need me to whip up a hangover cure?

*Sits next to her gently.*
    *Jackson smiles wider.*

Jackson, quietly: Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty.
    *Alex smiles as he looks at her... then sighs and gets back in the bed with her.*

Alex, quietly: Tala?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: Probably back to work or something... I honestly don't know.
    Krystal: Probably...
    Amelei: *Opens her eyes and smiles* Hi.
    Tala: *Wakes up* Morning already?
    Kayla: I would assume so. But its kinda early to be talking about that.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Okay. You rest then.

*Closes her eyelids and kisses them, then moves over to the replicator.*
    Jackson: Hi, baby.

*He kisses her gently.*
    Alex: Wish it wasn't.

*He puts a hand to his head as it throbs.*

Alex: Well... last night was... wonderful.

*He smiles at her.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Well I think there is a pond around here maybe we could take a swim? *Gives her a teasing smile*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    no better time to talk about it; i'm still kinda...numb over the whole thing

or maybe that's just the booze

#LegalizeAwoo