What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

1443444354436443744384440»

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Nick: From what I know of her record, pretty well. it said she was on the Fencing, Kendo, and Bat'leth teams in the academy, speaks Klingon fluently and has high marks in Klingon cultural classes. think all that combined, she make a better Klingon than most other Starfleet officers would.

Bri: *she takes the Bat'leth offered, examining it and checking its balance* This will be to the death or do you have other intentions?

Freeman: Rin is durable as well. but maybe not on our level. If They both fought full on, truthfully, and i mean no offence to you Kenzie, but I think Rin would be rather effective. With her bare hands, she's punched into a mounted anti ship, heavy turbolaser to damage it heavily.

Seku: Yeah, that was crazy
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited June 9
    T'Panne: I will take your word for it. I have not had many interactions with the rest of starfleet during my Tenure at Tartarus, but in that era where I was able to, I would agree with your assessment.

Achogho: *He scratches his at his beard* No, if I win you will go free. I suspect trying to capture you would be more trouble than it's worth and I would not want your ship's ire should you fall.

*The bat'leth is weighted normally, nothing unusual about it's balance or heft. Achogho waits for Bri to ready herself or continue, lifting his weapon to his hands*

Clea: *she gives a nod to the Jorin memory* Will she ever be? The pain of loss isn't something most can prepare themselves for. I have not suffered it myself, so it is a difficult thing for me to be the judge of, but from what I've seen of others... *she thinks to Jorin and the recent events on Hoth* maybe she will. But I'll be there to remind her that she still has family and those standing beside her, and that while what befell her brothers in the past will hurt... it is in the past.

Rin: Well without the force I wouldn't be likely to damage it.

*She chuckles* that was before I got my "Waine" model armor too. Maybe she would win, though I am much stronger and faster than you might think. While I can fight with a lightsaber, I'm at my best in hand to hand unarmed combat. Besides, don't sell an Echani short. *she shrugs* Might be better to just sit back, eat and enjoy the fun though.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    edited June 9
    Kenzie: ya’ll haven’t seen what I’m truly capable of, but suit yourself. Maybe Jorin’ll wanna go.

Mira: if she ever gets here.

*the hall is much louder now as the wrestling starts. A larger mando walks onto the hastily made ring and looks around pointing at kenzie*

Love struck mando: you! Spartan I will wrestle you to declare my love

Kenzie: *blinks a few times* me? I’m flattered but I’m already taken

Love struck mando: then I challenge the one who has taken you!

Kenzie: *looks down at raeshe* are you up for this? Other wise I could just put him in his place.

Jorin?: even if I wanted to I could not stop you. Tho you will need to prepare yourself for our unrestrained anger. She has been pushing it down with recent events that anger has only grown. She can only ignore it for so long, I suspect that regaining her memories will break the seal that holds it….. *the apparition looks around as the ground begins to shake* my time here wains, remember this exchange clea… remember us…. Remember that we once lived… *cleas vision begins to blur as the scene around her crumbles. The apparition takes off it’s broken helmet giving her a solemn nod, it may be the blurred vision but for a moment he looked as verok did before he died tho they do share the same face* don’t let her fall, you’re the only one that can pull her out when the time comes. *his words warped and echo in her mind as she regains consciousness, Jorin stirs on her lap*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Nick: I only wish I could see it with my own eyes. *he chuckles* or battle with my own hands.

Bri: *she gives the blade some practice swings, showing off a bit of her fighting form to show she knows what she's doing for the most part, giving it a spin in her hands before taking a ready stance, awaiting Achogho to do the same*

Freeman: This has taken quite a turn.

Seku: Is this what Mandalorians do to try to win someone over?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    T'Panne: I do not understand your excitement for wishing to take part in it yourself, but I am confident it will resolve favorably.

Achogho: *He also gets into a stance and moves forward closing the gap but at a steady, almost casual pace. He has no rush to his movements, rather there's an air of patience, a focus on defense*

Clea: *she looks around as she regains consciousness, her unique eye feeling sorer than usual like before she began to accept the strain it placed on her. She continues to pet Jorin and sighs. She has a responsibility to see this through and save her aunt if need be. She needs to have confidence in herself and the trust the other Jorin placed on her.*

Reashe: I could give it a try, though I'm not sure how I'll do. *she looks like she wants to defend Kenzie, but Reashe is quite small and on the soft side, it will be a tough fight for her, she's not a veteran mandalorian yet.*

Rin: Maybe having something to fight for will stir your fighting spirit eh?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    Lythe: *keeps eye on the other klingons*

Kara: *watches bri and achogo intently*

Kenzie: *gives her a nod* I believe in you.

Mira: good luck… you’ll need it.

*the large mandalorian waits in the make shift ring taking pieces of his armor off and then his helmet*

*Jorin finally wakes, sitting up as she looks around*

Jorin: I fell asleep?….
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."