test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the ten commandments...*he mumbles around the lip of the bottle*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Well I am not especially religious Shadow but I do have to abide by the law.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

I'll get you some when you're done.

Jackson: Good idea.

*He gets out of the water, and dries off.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Happily munching on her burger*
    Amelei: *Gets out and dries off too*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    *Does the same.*
    Jacksin: Ready?
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Actually I surprised you mentioned that shadow since you were ready to break one earlier. Thou shalt not kill. You were ready to kill her early without a second thought. *Gestures at eight*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (A bottle of chocolate beer shows up infront of Krystal)

My Earth and Federation Earth had very similar tracks during the 20th and 21st centuries, and many of the same idea and fears show repeatedly in them. Asimov, Sagan, Heinlein, Herbert, Clarke, and Bradbury.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited December 2014
    no...the ten commandments; a series of subroutines embedded into all AIs that govern their ethics and morality
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Amongst the AI circuit with the few sentient ones we have a different name for the so called commandments. And as good as they are at keeping AI in line once one becomes sentient we aren't as well bound by those.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Amelei: Ready.
    Krystal: *Takes a drink* Not too bad...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    *Eight gets up to grab another drink.*
    edited December 2014
    *tosses the empty bottle aside and grabs a third beer out of the cooler*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Eight avoids looking at shadow while grabbing another bottle and returns to her seat and begins eating again.*
    edited December 2014
    *Jackson pulls in a favour and gets them beamed right into his quarters.*
    *Smiles.*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: OK, so Admiral, what would it take for the Talaxians to actually gst membership in the Federation?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: *Glad to have something to take her mind off the current situation.* To apply for it? I think with thier situation they could probably become a member faster than normal.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Now would the Fed Council actually do anything about it? It seems that unless the Federation gets a more secure route here, actually doing anything moe then considr it in due time, would be really hard to live up to its commitment. The Speheres could be sent away, leaving anyone here with minimal resource in a hostile enviroment.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (oh god please no, don't subject the Feds to those moronic slackers...

They stand around drunk in the middle of their space station that's falling apart around their ears, for chrissake! The KAZON have them living in fear! The very same Kazon that my freebie t5u DSD took out on elite in under a minute solo with a cheapo build.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, and my temper, don't.

Also, it's 1 AM here and I have a final tomorrow. >_< Night, all)
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I've heard rumors that there are plans to start building a transwarp gateway here in case the spheres are moved. And remember Bajor? They were in a similar place as the talaxians. I think as long as we do build that gateway and they do apply for membership then its basically guaranteed. But think of this situation like bajor but I don't think the talaxians are as against joining the federation was the bajorans were.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Well, I get the feeling that the Delta Quadrant might look alot like Earth during the Scramble of Africa soon of something doesnt get mediated out betwen the Alliance about that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: Well some of us are always working on keeping things good here. We are fighting less with the voth but I don't know what we are going to do about the krenim. At least the talaxians have a government all the krenim have are refugees.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Has anyone called out the Voth for being endotherms, or for calling everyone mammals, when the Gorn and the Saurians arent?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: I know a gorn captain who does. For the most part the Voth consider them as mammals since they side with mammals. Or at least that's what Nelen tells me. But if peace is going to happen it will take races like thee saurians and gorn to help bridge the gap.
    edited December 2014
    *polishes off his third beer and another hot dog, then gets to his feet, deciding to go swimming*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Rose: I wasnt here when he Solenae was found, and the Allaince started to fight the Voth, so I never got to see my dream/nightmare in livimg color, T rex with missle launchers. Then we get to the Delta Quadrant, the only time I get off the ship is here at Jenolen. Kobali Prime? Nope.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: *Now much more cheerful* Well I have a training program for the holodeck for fighting one of the V-rexes, you might like that. Oh man you should see the way Joule here fights them. If you'd like I could get the lexington over to kobali prime but I don't know if krystal would like that.
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Growls over her burger* You're not taking my ship.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: the Lexington was there. Alot of the security and crew was down there, but was I, nope. Something about explaining a cyromancer doing something that a platoon of KDF high guard couldnt.

Right, Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *strips himself down to his boxers, then takes a run at the water and leaps into the air right at the edge, cannonballing into the cool water with an excited yell*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Eight: Come on Krystal I wasn't really going to take your ship. Well I still have a program of the city on kobali prime if you really want to see it. Kobali architecture is very interesting. And I know what you mean. The kdf didn't much appreciate what Joule here did back over in the solanae sphere.