test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Sipping it* Not bad. I don't mean to pry but who's Fiona?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: I kinda don't have my swimsuit with me.
    Krystal: *Sighs* I'll wait here.
    Amelei: That was amazing...
    Tala: Yea... it was...
    Kayla: *Smiles* I'm still kinda in shock myself...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Exactly. Don't move a bit.

*Quickly replicates a hypospray with a smile.*

By the way... I figured out an actual cure for a hang over.

*Walks over and sprays her arm, causing almost instant relief.*
    Jackson: Totally.

*He kisses her.*

Jackson:... I, uhm...

*He looks nervous.*
    Alex: Great!

*He grimaces, and holds his head.*

Alex: Ow...
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Well we could just swim in our clothes.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: my teammate, my roomie, my best friend, effectively my only family. She was a fire magic blaster that got roomied with me at the Magical Academy when were 14. She could do 5 things well, blow TRIBBLE up, burn stuff down, TRIBBLE supervillians of with her wit, spend money, and brew beer.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited December 2014
    Eight: So I'm getting the feeling that she didn't come with you when you got here. *Takes another drink*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you're in shock; i'm practically in a coma...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,464 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Wow...
    Amelei: *Looks at Jackson*
    Tala: *Reaches out and puts a hand on his arm* Take it easy.
    Deunan: *shrug*
    Kayla: Shadow... I'm in shock because I'm the one who's pregnant. You're in a coma because you're the father.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Come on live a little it'll be fun!
    edited December 2014
    My universe doesnt exist anymore. I have tried to get there thruogh transdimensional portal I can make, but no opening, in fact those universe that were mirrors are gone to.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: What if they aren't gone but something happened to them? I can think of a few beings capable of preventing access to a dimension. And no that's not the Q's thing.
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, I know right? Can't believe I found it.

*Smiles... then rests a hand on her stomach.*

Anything I can do for you?
    Jackson: I guess I can just say it...

*He leans in and kisses her passionately, and pulls back for a second.*

Jackson: I love you.
    *Alex nods slightly.*

Alex: Okay.

*He looks at her.*

Alex: Do you not have a hangover?
    edited December 2014
    yeah, no kidding...well, that's gonna be one for the record books - 'three year old fathers children'
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Maybe, but it wouldnt be the same. Fiona died while saving the city from destruction. Someone named Sheng Tsung caused her to be unstable, and she became a 100 megaton thermonuclear time bomb. She had me learn a spell that could contian it, and cast on her.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: Damn. I seem to remember encountering someone named Sheng Tsung once but nah it couldn't be the same person.
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: A warm body to snuggle up against?
    Amelei: *pulls Jackson into a kiss in response*
    Tala: Not as bad as yours apparently. I can feel it, but its not terrible. Guess I'm lucky.
    Deunan: *Gets an idea, beams back to the ship, and comes back a couple minutes later in a swimsuit*
    Kayla: Three year old werewolf fathers children with a 31st Century displaced mercenary. *Holds up a finger*
    edited December 2014
    yeah, good point...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

Got it.

*Snuggles up next to her.*
    *Jackson pulls her in closer, holding her as he kisses her. He pulls back for a minute.*

Jackson: Oh. I...

*He smiles, dumbfounded.*
    Alex: Yeah, mine sucks.

*He looks at her.*

Alex: You know what would make it a lot better?
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Allright lets go! *Tears off his pants revealing swim shorts.*

(I mean tear off like those pants that are made to be torn away for gags and stuff)
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: *Smiles* I'm glad it was you.
    *Krystal just enjoys the moment*
    Amelei: Yes?
    Tala: What?
    Deunan: *Shrugs, wondering why Quinn is so weird*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: So I killed 2 boyfriends and kill my best friend. So while it took a while, I decided to make my home here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    well, it had to be me...there aren't many other three year old werewolves around

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Quinn: I think its over here. *Begins walking to the pond*

Eight: That's harsh.
    edited December 2014
    *Starts kissing her.*
    Jackson: I... love you. I really... can't think things through right now.

*He chuckles, just smiling at her.*

Jackson: It's a first.
    *Alex scoots over and holds her in his arms.*

Alex, whispering in her ear: You staying with me for the rest of the day...
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Being a Superhero isnt peaches and cream. For ever time you get a thank you from a little kid about getting there pet out of a tree or gutter, you get one that says you a threat to society, one that thinks you are going to take over the world, one no name villain or hero ready to take you down, and real villains that want to do his villain idea.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: Well you've been pretty open with me I guess I can return the favor. The last time I lost control over my "affliction" I destroyed a planet. *Looks disturbed from the memory*
    edited December 2014
    Rose, pointing in the direction of Shadow and Kayla: Cosmic Puppy has fried the Lexington TWICE, and cuased M class dwarf star to blow itself apart, becuase Kuntel was picking on him.

Wait, I hope there was no life on that planet?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *Eight doesn't say anything and just takes another drink avoiding answering*
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Leans into Kuntel*
    Amelei: *Smiles back* And... I love you too.
    Tala: I think they can go a day without me.
    Deunan: *Follows Quinn*
    Kayla: Its not just that Shadow. I'm actually happy that it was you.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I know we didnt exactly have the best first impression, but I wanna help. But I nor anyone else can help if you dont trust us.

I cnat make Shadow be nice to you without telling me what is going on? Hes as stubborn as a dwarf and has the power to destroy or create like a greater diety.
    Ancient Griffon insult