What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: *The water starts lowering in temperature fast with teh addition of all that snow.* Maybe we should get out now. *Shivering.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (gol-goroth? the same one from the cthulhu mythos?)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Yeah its pretty obscure compared to the other cthulhu stuff but it works.)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: We will figure something out.......oh, I am so gonna get physical this week. (As Rose sees her 'snowball' prank isnt a mere snowball.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Has mostly calmed down now her eyes still watery.* What do you mean?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (*shakes head* out of all the great old gods...you had to pick the frikkin' giant toad one)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: Y-y-yea... good-d-d-d id-dea. *Gets out of the water, looking cold*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: the almost football field worth of snow in that pond.

I was trying to drop a snowball on Kayla's head, but your revelation cuased me to lose some control over it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Hey it has different forms. He is supposed to appear as a toad most of the time but he is also described as a hideous hoofed monstrosity or something like that. And for the most part those gods can pick whatever they want to show up as.)

Quinn: S-s-sorry I didn't exp-p-pect that to happen. *Starts getting out.*

Eight: That sounds bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: could have neen worse. I put 6 inches of snow over the entire Paragon City metro area on christmas. We did it as part of a make a wish for a, kid.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *walks along the banks of the pond beside kayla, water dripping off his fur in droves and running off his tail, which looks more like a rat tail than a wolf tail in its present condition*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Well hopefully noone was in the pond when you dropped all that snow in it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Only Shadow, Kayla was on the shore.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Somehow I don't think you could catch shadow with all that snow,
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: It wasnt supposed be that much. It was supposed to be this.

(As Rose summons a snowball in her hand. Then she throws it on Eight, hitting her in he chest area, exploding in a whiff of flaky snow.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Startled by the snowball* Hey!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Deunan is trying to warm up*
    *Kayla is smiling as she walks with Shadow*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: I think I know a way to warm up quicker. *is still shivering.*

*Quinn begins debating between hugging her to warm them both up or suggesting that they use the grill to warm up.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Joule turns back to normal getting out of the pond even though the temperature wouldn't bother him.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *glances over and notices the smile on kayla's face* what's got you in such a chipper mood?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: I've got you here with me.
    Deunan: Op-p-p-pen to suggestions...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *puffs his chest out slightly and grins* hmm...nice to know my mere presence can cause others to grin like a baboon

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: That face you got now, is priceless.

(Rose is laughing now.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Quinn takes a metaphoric leap and hugs her in an attempt to warm them both up*

Quinn: *As they start warming up* Well you said you were open to suggestions. *He blushes for once not acting outlandish and goofy*

*Eight laughs a bit too*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: I guess... this does work...
    Kayla: After you dry off... we could always celebrate or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: So, do we have a snowball fight, or do something else.? Oh, hi, Joule.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *his grin turns evil* dry off, eh?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Don't give me that evil look Shadowfang.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *takes a step closer, the grin widening*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Hey. I'm letting you know I'm going back to the ship admiral. I need to mess around with their holodeck and add in some programs.

Eight: Ok Joule. *Turning back to rose* But how would we have a snowball fight? I can't make snowballs.

*Quinn hesitates unsure of how to proceed*