What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: the Lexington was there. Alot of the security and crew was down there, but was I, nope. Something about explaining a cyromancer doing something that a platoon of KDF high guard couldnt.

Right, Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *strips himself down to his boxers, then takes a run at the water and leaps into the air right at the edge, cannonballing into the cool water with an excited yell*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Come on Krystal I wasn't really going to take your ship. Well I still have a program of the city on kobali prime if you really want to see it. Kobali architecture is very interesting. And I know what you mean. The kdf didn't much appreciate what Joule here did back over in the solanae sphere.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: My ship... *Now evident that she's a bit drunk*
    *Kayla follows Shadow silently*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Im frustrated, back where I come from, I was on the front lines, extradimensionl alien invasion, I was there. Rebel AI robot army taking over the world, I was there. Demons invading, I was there. The Lexington is my home now, and I see the crew come back hurt and dead, but I am not out there, and I just get depressed.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I definitely know how that feels. Before what happened *Her face becomes pained and it looks like she might cry again before she collects herself* Before what happened I wasn't really allowed to go down with my crew. I had to send teams of friends down to the ground not sure if they would come back. Now if I get into too much danger I have a secret weapon. *Quietly* But at what cost? *Another pained look but she collects herself faster*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: I don't eveh want to fly a desk... just not me. The reason we can do what we do is because... I'm no different than anyone else in my crew. I'm right there in the trenches with 'em. Sort of th'... "Why do I fight for my captain? Because my Captain would fight for me" thing. And... I think I had a few too many... this stuff's pretty good Rose.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Yeah now I'm in the trenches with everyone else too. *is now depressed again*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Somwhat do you want to do right now, Admiral? What can take your mind of what bothering you?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: I don't eveh want to fly a desk... just not me. The reason we can do what we do is because... I'm no different than anyone else in my crew. I'm right there in the trenches with 'em. Sort of th'... "Why do I fight for my captain? Because my Captain would fight for me" thing. And... I think I had a few too many... this stuff's pretty good Rose.

Rose: Someones a lightweight. 2 beers and shes already sluring her words.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I'm sorry but I don't like going near the time that happened. I just need to do something else. is there a place I could go swimming? Or maybe we could play a game. *She cheers up as she focuses on other things*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Not mah fault... neveh even touched synthale really...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Kinda figured with your fox form you might resist alcohol better. Thanks to my affliction I'm resistant to it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Passes out*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Rose how strong was the stuff you gave her?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Hmm, a game? (Rose breaks out some cards. Not a deck of playing cards. But cards from an old game called, Before I kill you Mister Bond..)

Perfectly irrevant game when slightly inebriated, like Kyrs there. You wanna try?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Eight: Rose how strong was the stuff you gave her?

Rose: 6.25% for both.]
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Well I think kuntel can take care of her. So how do you play this?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: the players are evil supervillains trying to creat thier evil bases of doom, while capturing and eventaully killing the superspies. There is 56 cards, a set number dealt to the players, and rhe rest put in the center of the table......... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_I_Kill_You,_Mr._Bond www.cheapass.com/sites/default/files/%20Rules.pdf
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I guess I could try it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose, Eight, and whoever else plays, but it doesnt tkae mich tomrealise, its all about messing with your favorite players. And a good time is have by all, who realozes its for fun and laughs, and not actually trying fo win)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Well that was interesting. Thanks.

(The only people left at the table are an unconciouas Krystal kuntel eight and joule and rose. I'm pretty sure kuntel will be tied up with the unconscious Krystal and joule isn't one to play card games so it is probably just rose and eight playing against each other)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *meanwhile out on the lake, a lycan is slicing through the water like a shark, quickly going from one side of the bank to the other, then turning around and repeating the process*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Has already taken the passed out Krys back to their room.*
    *Alex sleeps peacefully next to Tala.*
    *Jackson smiles at Amelei before he falls asleep as well.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose sighs)
    Rose: it should be the ones that ran off or passed out that should do the cleanup. Not the responsible ones.

(Rose gets up and starts to collect the trash)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight helps with the cleanup as well with Joule mysteriously gone*

(He's just avoiding cleaning up.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *continues swimming the lengths of the pond, occasionally diving under and shooting back out, somersaulting through the air and diving cleanly back under the surface*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *A kid tugs on his mother's arm, pointing at the pond.*

Kid: Mommy look! I furry dolphin!

Mom: Don't look son, it's a nudist.

*She pulls her son away.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Kayla watches from the bank of hte pond*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Sets Krys down on the couch and starts doing work. Ambassadorial, writing, magical theory, and genetics, viruses, and other things of the like.*