test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: What do you want?

Deunan: *To the visiting dignitaries* Maybe we should reschedule a formal banquet or something.

Kayla: Shadow... please talk to me...
    Tala: *Gets up and finishes her beer before tapping her commbadge* Tala to Lexington. Two to beam up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: *Yelling* Guys hotdogs are ready for those who want them!

*Eight begins to eat the chili at a somewhat slow pace but speeds up over time.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    More burgers?

*Smiles.*
    *Alex pulls Tala to her room... and through the bedroom door as well, closing it tight.*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *muffled* somebody please help me...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Whats next, pitting ketchup on a hot dawg?

(Rose shakes her head) Heretics, Im surrounded by heretics.

(Rose looks at the guest)

Krys, when did we get visitors? And where is Mel and Tala? And who drank all the summerwheat? (Seeing 32 bottles already drunk)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Mel ran off with Jackson and Tala snuck off.

Eight: This chili is not half bad.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: *Picks up the beer that had been placed in Shadow's hand and offers it to him* I'm right here Shadow. We'll get through this.

Krystal: *Starts serving burgers*
    *Well... at least somebody is having fun...*
    *What's Amelei doing?*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles and kisses Krys again.*

You stop and go eat. I'll serve them since you cooked all of them.
    *Jackson stops kissing Amelei for a second.*

Jackson: Wanna move this party elsewhere?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: So who wants a hotdog?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *unburies his muzzle to look at the object in his paw, stares at it for several seconds, then pops the cap and swallows the entire bottle in several large gulps, letting the empty bottle drop from his boneless fingers after*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Smiles* Thanks. I'll take one!
    Amelei: You got any ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Gives Krys a double burger.*
    Jackson: The ship? Specifically... my room, maybe?

*He raises his eyebrow, trying to see if he's going too far.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Quinn begins serving the hotdogs and gives one to Eight, krysta,l and everyone else.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Amelei: *Gives a nod, but show's she's a bit nervous*
    Krystal: Thanks. *Goes to the table and claims a spot*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose gives the ambassadors some chili too.)

Rose: here you, guys. I made this for my friends enjoyment, not to win any contest. So if it is, bland I am sorry.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *nibbles on his dog, cheering slightly as he devours it* murr...i love wieners

(and remember that he's bisexual, so there a joke waiting to happen there)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: I never doubted that shadow.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Makes sure everyone gets a burger, then goes and sits next to Krys with his own.*

Luv you.

*Smiles and eats his burger.*
    Jackson: If you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to...

*He looks completely fine with it either way.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *looks at quinn* what's that supposed to...*his eyes widen as he suddenly realizes how that must've sounded* oh...ohhhhhh...t-that's not what i meant! i was talking about the hot dogs!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Shure, shadow. Shure.

Shadow, you should appologize to Eight for earlier.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *snorts* yeah, not happening

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Although Eight had been cheering up her spirits are once again lowered.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I thought so a few days ago, but I did say sorry to Eight for what I said. I think in a few days, you will see what you did as wrong , :
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Krystal is too busy eating to respond verbally*
    Amelei: I didn't say that...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

So, what kind of ice cream?
    Jackson: Okay. Wanna dry off first, or get the Lex to beam us up as soon as we're out?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Joule sits down and a plate with a burger on it sprouts from his hand*

Joule: Hey I can still simulate eating.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Joule, do you and other AIs have a variation of the Azimov Laws of Robotics somewhere in your code?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: What that TRIBBLE about not harming humans? I know of the law of robotics but no its not part of me. Nor was it part of data or the Doctor. I mean I still have a respect for life but I'm allowed to kill if I have to. Data is a lot closer to a robot than I am anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *silently finishes off his hotdog and grabs another beer from the cooler*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: The law of robotics was more meant to be applied to non sentient artificial life. I don't think he had in mind that a robot might develop feelings at some point when he made it.