What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Eight doesn't say anything and just takes another drink avoiding answering*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Leans into Kuntel*
    Amelei: *Smiles back* And... I love you too.
    Tala: I think they can go a day without me.
    Deunan: *Follows Quinn*
    Kayla: Its not just that Shadow. I'm actually happy that it was you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I know we didnt exactly have the best first impression, but I wanna help. But I nor anyone else can help if you dont trust us.

I cnat make Shadow be nice to you without telling me what is going on? Hes as stubborn as a dwarf and has the power to destroy or create like a greater diety.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love you...

*Smiles as he pulls back.*
    *Jackson grins stupidly.*

Jackson: I... You are beautiful. And wonderful.

*He kisses her again.*
    Alex: Oh really?

*He kisses her.*

Alex: Think they'll miss me?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (he can destroy like a god, but he can't create; for that, he would need the power of reality warping)

awwwww....you're making me blush
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Pulls Kuntel back in*
    Amelei: So... what do you want to do?
    Tala: We're not scheduled for anything for a while. I think they won't notice.
    Kayla: Not that I can tell through that fur. *Sticks her tongue out for a second*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Pulls back out.*

You wanna move this to the bed? Or would that be too uncomfortable?
    Jackson: Oo, I think I should introduce you to Alex. He's a friend of mine that transfered with me.

*He lays back, deciding to just hold Amelei.*

Jackson: I think you'll like him.
    Alex: And while we are taking this leave of absence, what do you want to do?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    oh, it's there, trust me...even i can feel the heat from all that blood
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (So other then Kayla/shadow,, what other couples are down in the park?)

Rose: All this action....
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I haven't spoken of this in years. It happened a long time ago but at the same time while I was in starfleet. Its odd how time works huh? We were just supposed to be on a normal mission just investigate the anomaly and report back so simple. What happened wasn't. We found something in the anomaly to this day I still don't know what it was but it destroyed my ship it killed everyone even me. I died that day as in for real dead. but before I passed on something approached me in a dark room. Whatever it was it offered me a deal. Accept a gift he held and he would save my ship my friends my family but deny him and I would be forced to watch them die over and over until I agreed. It didn't say what would happen and I said no. Do you know what its like rose? To have to watch your friends and family die over and over and over again? I lost track of how many times I was forced to watch them die but eventually it returned and I accepted. He held out a black orb and some sort of symbol seemed to pulse within it. I took it and we were returned everything intact as if nothing had happened. This time we scanned the anomaly and there was nothing it simply closed.

We thought nothing of it. I remembered our deal and kept the orb with me always wondering what it was as nothing could scan it it didn't even register as existing. Then one day we were in a drydock the whole crew down on the planet for shore leave everyone was having a good time laughing playing my dad was telling jokes and then it returned. The same it that I made the deal with he killed everyone. My friends and my family died again. Let me tell you I lost it.*Is now crying* I was so filled with hatred and anger i could no longer think. And then the orb started to glow. I grabbed it to throw at the thing but when I picked it up it broke apart in my hand fading into me. Before I knew what was happening I had been transformed. The thing fled the scene but I was still full of rage. I don't quite remember what had happened but I woke up later on my ship. I looked out the window wondering what had happened and I saw the planet cracking covered in fire and destruction. At some point my rage filled self had simply tore everything apart. Oh god there were children there Rosel. Children! There wasn't a single survivor from the planet. Section 31 approached me to debrief me. I can't go into further detail on that but afterwards I was promoted and everything from that day was erased. The system doesn't appear on starcharts anymore. And from what I was lead to understand that wasn't even my full power. *Is curling up again*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Well Quinn and Deunan aren't technically a couple but I think they are the only one close to one left in the park)

Quinn: *Found the pound* Here we are. Banzai! *Begins running to jump into the pond*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Deunan's still down there.)

Krystal: Might have to start backing off on that. *Lifts up her shirt, revealing the sdeveloping baby bump*
    Amelei: Doesn't have to be right now does it? Because I'm kinda enjoying this.
    Tala: Well... I guess we'll just have to wing it and see what happens.
    Kayla: I can't tell though.
    Deunan: *Rolls her eyes and just casually gets into the water*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    For a few months. Think we can go that long?

*Smiles as he gently rubs the bump.*
    Jackson: 'Course not. I was talking about later.

*He runs a hand gently through her hair.*
    Alex: I like that idea.

*He looks around.*

Alex: Wanna lie here a bit, or get breakfast?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *looks back as his keen hearing picks up the sound of a splash, noting he's not the only one in the water anymore*

have you performed any exams on all the new transfers to the ship yet? i believe it's standard procedure when someone comes aboard, right? *turns back to kayla and looks at her appraisingly*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose is half concentrating/ half listening to Eight. She is aboit tomdrop a snowball on Kaylas head, when Eight says aboit the planet destruction.)

Rose: WHAT?

(Instead of a single snowbal, an entire snowfiled is dropped on Kayla and Shadow. A good foot of snow about 500 foot radius of it.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: *Floating at the surface* What was that? *About the snowpile*

*Eight is just crying now from basically reliving the events in her head*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *looks up as a sudden shadow passes over the two of them and yelps as he sees a massive pile of snow about to drop on them, throwing his paws up and causing it to freeze*

what the - where the bloody hell did that come from?!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: I don't know. *shrugs*
    Amelei: So...
    Tala: *Sits up a bit, holding the blanket against her chest* Well... I could go either way. *Smiles*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (don't you think kayla should've said something? either about the question or about the massive pile of snow hanging frozen over her)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose totally forgetting about the snowpile)

Rose:Im sorry(as she goes over and hugs Eight)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight slowly begins to calm down but is still crying a little bit*

Eight: Now you know why I don't talk about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Oh... TRIBBLE...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Thanks for trusting me. I don't know what to do about the affliction, though. Almost sounds like the elder gods of chaos to me, ot Chuthulu.

But that has never stop me from trying.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I tried to cure it once before kuntel tried but when I did I was told I can't because the more I try to get rid of it the more it becomes part of me. The thing always appeared as a man in a sharp suit if that helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (well, that could be just about any demon who's ever taken human form...but since it's your backstory, exactly which one is it?)

my sentiments exactly...*pulls himself out of the water and offers a dripping paw to kayla*

how's about we move to another part of the pond? one that doesn't have a massive pile of snow half hanging over it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Kuntel is damn good with that, but hes damn arrogant too. He might be thinking its one thing, and its not, but he will think he can get a square peg in a round hole, when it easier to get the round peg.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Kayla and Shadow should have an idea who did it, but also know what happened isnt the normal MO. Something is wrong)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Gol-goroth, the orb being the black stone that he guards. He meant to do it as an Experiment but when nothing changed with eight having had the orb for a few months he decided to come and take it back. But when he did Eight bonded with the stone physically changing into something new. As an additional part there are other orbs hidden in places or guarded by old gods each one typically being the physical manifestation of something.)

Eight: Well so far the only harm he's done is my eyes won't turn back. I think I'd rather get help controlling it than trying to kill it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *grabs kayla's hand and pulls her up, then leads her around the pond to a different bank, pausing long enough to flick his paw at the snow drift, unfreezing it and causing it to crash into the water, instantly turning to slush*

#LegalizeAwoo