test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Welcome back Shadow.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    what happened? *he asks again*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Tala: Feel like a teenager running off before the parents notice. *Smiles back*

Kayla: Respectfully... I'll stick with a cheeseburger. But thank you for the offer.

Ashan Admiral: As you wish. *makes complicated gesture*

May I introduce *unpronounceable buzzing sound*, a KaDin Facilitator, and *unpronounceable fingernails-on-blackboard noise*, a KaDin hermaphrodite. This is Legionnaire short-form Ni'kat'I'maK; she is Tlin'Kalli. Legionnaire short-form Ki'taK'I'nAk; he is also Tlin'Kalli. We are honored to be allies to your Federation.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Alex looks at Tala, having dragged her away from the main group.*

Alex: Which beer first, the dark one or light one?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,172 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: We found out I'm pregnant, you passed out, we got company. Oh and Rachel wanted to prank you.

Krystal: Um... You kinda caught us... off duty. *Checks the burgers before grabbing a plate and starts pulling them off the grill*
    Tala: Surprise me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Maybe you should have let her prank him after how he acted.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Alex: I asked because you may want to start with a lower alcohol content, but okay.

*He hands her a dark one.*

Alex: To our... new, beautiful relationship.

*Holds out his bottle to toast.*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *Rachel comes up clear*

Yeah, that's the thing...my base body plan now has no reproductive system. The psycho b*tch turned me into a unit like her; designed to be sterile.

It's probably the only good thing she did to me, normal implants would be absorbed by my body in days.

Rose: We will figure out a way to undo the worst of it, I promise.

((Whether they can or not is another story, but thats Rose. If you hadnt figured out, Rose will more then willing to help her friends, and family, to her detriment.))

((Her change of attitude with Eight is part, she feels bad of how it was done. Also, she had a discussion with Adm. Quinn and Krystal. So while they supported her position, they both thought it could have been doen differently. Also, Adm Quinn told her some of Eights exploits, saying that while she was right, this didn't mean that Eight was a General Westmoreland. Give Eight a chance, like Quinn gave Rose a Chance.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tala: To the future. *Does the same*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *slowly looks up at kayla* p...pregnant? *he squeaks out*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *He drains half the bottle, then burps.*

Alex: Salute!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Yes dear. You knocked me up.
    Krystal: *Snickers at that comment*
    Kayla: Hey... *points at Krystal* You're gonna be a beach ball before me.
    Krystal: Yes Doctor...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Did he even get fussed at?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    help me! *he squeaks out in a higher-pitched voice and slumps back against the table*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh dear, she's going to have nightmares about beach balls again.

*Smiles, teasing his wife.*

Alex, slightly intoxicated: How's the beer, baby?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tala: Not too bad. The company's better though.
    Krystal: I blame you. *Points at Kuntel with her bottle before taking a drink*

Kayla: Shadow... *sits next to him*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight sighs and begins looking like she not in such good spirits.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Deunan offers Eight an Onion Ring*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh, so we're starting the 'blame the father for every bad thing the kids do' phase early?

*Smiles, and wraps his arms around her.*
    Alex: Oh, you flatterer.

*He leans in and kisses her, emboldened by booze.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    EIght: Thanks. *Takes it and begins to nibble on it.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *buries his muzzle in kayla's arm and tries to vanish into her*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: No... its the "Blame the man who got the woman pregnant" routine. *Offers Kuntel a cheeseburger* After all dear... you provided half the resources for two.

Kayla: Everything will work out Shadow. *Hugs him* And while I admit this is a surprise... I'm actually looking forward to this. And... I wouldn't mind havig you there with me.
    Tala: I think you've had enough booze... *kisses him back* So... now that I'm a bit buzzed and you're flat out drunk already... what's the plan?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *whines into kayla's arm* i'm gonna be a lousy father! i haven't even been an UNCLE yet, for cryin' out loud!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: You'll be fine. Besides... Krystal's never been a mother before, and neither have I. We'll get through this... together.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Takes it with a smile.*

And dear, you provided me with the opportunities to provide the resources.

*Kisses her and eats the cheeseburger after separating.*

God, you make a great burger.
    Alex: I say...

*He finishes off the bottle again.*

Alex: We sneak back to your rooms...

*He gets closer.*

Alex: Find the bed...

*He whispers in her ear.*

Alex: And have a little fun...
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose grabs a bowl of her chili, and gives it Eight)

Rose: here, have the first crack at Icerose's somewhat offical Texas Competition Chili. Dont worry, its not that hot. I made this for friends, I dont want friends being in pain while on the throne.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight takes the bowl*

Eight: Thanks again.

Joule: Are the hotdogs ready yet?

Quinn: They'll be ready when teh chili is so ask Rose. Oh looks like the chili is ready. fine get the buns
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: And don't you forget it mister. *Smiles at Kuntel*
    Tala: Well... in that case... *Exagerated salute* yes sir.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *whines again and attempts to bury himself deeper into kayla's arm*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles and kisses her.*

How did you get so god damn beautiful?
    Alex: Now then...

*He kisses her and stands up.*

Alex: Let's put the plan in action!