Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Rachel raises her voice a little*

Someone get me a razor, I need to shave him if I'm to tattoo a d*ck on his face.

HEY, CAPTAIN!!! SHOULD I TATTOO ONE ON HIS BACK AS WELL?????
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (he's unconscious, not sleeping...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose and eight walk back)

Rose: Rachel so you want to shave after you knocked him out? thats wierd.

(Rose picks up the bottle that Says Chocolate Beer, and hands it to Krystal)

You didnt try your beer yet? What happened?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Rose and eight walk back)

Rose: Rachel so you want to shave after you knocked him out? thats wierd.

(Rose picks up the bottle that Says Chocolate Beer, and hands it to Krystal)

You didnt try your beer yet? What happened?

NO, I WANT TO SHAVE THE DOG SO I CAN TATTOO A GIANT D*CK ON HIS BACK!!!!!

*gasps for breath*

Dang, does anyone else have an idea to wake him up? Ice water?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Dont you know, let sleeping dawgs lie?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Medic Joseph: Maybe let him wake up himself?

*He raises an eyebrow at Rachel.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I can wake him up.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Accepts the bottle* Ask Kayla. She's the reason he's out.

Tala: *Accepts the offer* Well... probably not too many to not remember. *Sideways smile*
    *Amelei looks*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eh, fine, let the Borg lady try.

Captain, the Ashan Admiral wanted to talk to you. Something about that Grand Vizier idiot and a pleasant surprise?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *is STILL completely unconscious*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Looks over.*

Oh, you got it. Okay.

*Walks over.*

Well, taste it. Let's see if Rose is any good.
    Alex: Oh, you may want to after me.

*He smiles, making fun of himself.*
    *There's a pretty big sea turtle, glowing green and blue and swimming toward them.*

OOC: By the way Worffan, this is practically the entire crew off duty, at a cookout on the Sphere. So, the Ashan Admiral can go f*ck himself(literally) for a few hours.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Admiral, Dont. We dont want a repeat of earlier.

So our merc played the prego joke on him, and faked the tricorder to make him pass out.

(Rose thorws a bottle of Summer wheat to the Admiral. She takes one, pops it, and takes a long drink.)

Rose: Ah, thats good.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Alright. *opens the bottle and takes a swig*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *the neural exciter has absolutely no effect on him aside from making him twitch slightly*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: So he feinted because she said she was pregnant?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: Kuntel, I actually have an idea...)

*An alien shuttle swoops overhead, and lands nearby, depositing a small party of important-looking KaDin, Tlin'Kalli, and Ashan*

Ashan Admiral: Greetings to you, Captain Jade. We have brought delicacies from our cultures to share, and would be honored to assist with and share in your feast.

Just mind the drinks, my species' beverage preferences seem to be toxic to most life-forms from your reality. We have them clearly labelled and a monitor on duty, but better safe than sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: he fainted when Krystal told him, she was pregeant, He fainted when Krystal found out it was twins.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,154 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: What surprise? *Opens the bottle and takes a drink... followed by a second*
    Kayla: Um... I didn't fake it Rose. I... I'm pregnant. Really. Go ahead and reset the tricorder and scan me for yourself.

Tala: We'll see.

*Deunan is still making the Onion Rings... while listening to music to tune out distractions*
    Amelei: Wow...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose's smile drops, runs over to Kayla, not worring if she kicked Shadow, graps the tricorder, resets. Turns on herself, then turns it on Kayla.)

Rose: Well, I'll be.... (She pulls Kayla into a bearhug) Congratulations, Kayla.

(then she stops. and turns to Rachel)

Have you checked lately, Rachel?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Rachel looks up from sampling an Ashan drink*

What? Checked what?

Ashan Admiral: Ah, my congratulations, uncertain gender. If I had known, I would have brought the appropriate meal for such celebrations.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

Are you planning to get plastered?
    Alex: Come on then.

*He takes her over to the cooler, and gets a few beers.*

Alex: Hi captain.
    Jackson: Beautiful, right? This is why I became a scientist.

*He smiles.*

Jackson: And if they told me I'd meet the love of my life while doing it, I'd have gone to the Academy even faster.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *blinks at the new arrivals* Its just a casual barbecue... not a full on feast... And Kayla's female. So is Tala, Deunan, and... Amel... where's Amelei? Hi.

Tala: *Follows Alex and gives Krystal a sideways smile*
    Amelei: Nothing ventured... nothing gained... *Looks over at Jackson and smiles*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose takes the tricorder)

Rose: Well, remember who we are dealing with here, right? Its also possible that that field might have repaired some of the damage done to your reproductive organs too.

(Rose runs the tricorder over Rachel's midsection)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: And me too for the moment Krystal. Joule where'd Amelei go?

Joule: She ran off with Jackson somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hello.

*Blinks at them as well, confused.*
    Alex: I don't think they noticed us. Quick, run before the aliens eat us.

*He smiles at Tala.*
    Jackson: How true...

*He kisses her as the turtle swims underneath them.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *shifts and moans, finally starting to come to*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: *blinks at the new arrivals* Its just a casual barbecue... not a full on feast... And Kayla's female. So is Tala, Deunan, and... Amel... where's Amelei? Hi.

Tala: *Follows Alex and gives Krystal a sideways smile*
    Amelei: Nothing ventured... nothing gained... *Looks over at Jackson and smiles*
    Ashan Admiral: Ah, my apologies.

*Makes a saluting sort of gesture towards Kayla*

May your neonate be strong and courageous. Someone get her a Tlin'Kalli celebratory stew, those are definitely edible to creatures from this timeline, and it would be impolite to not offer an honored friend of the Confederation such a dish at such a time.
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Rose takes the tricorder)

Rose: Well, remember who we are dealing with here, right? Its also possible that that field might have repaired some of the damage done to your reproductive organs too.

(Rose runs the tricorder over Rachel's midsection)

*Rachel comes up clear*

Yeah, that's the thing...my base body plan now has no reproductive system. The psycho b*tch turned me into a unit like her; designed to be sterile.

It's probably the only good thing she did to me, normal implants would be absorbed by my body in days.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tala: Feel like a teenager running off before the parents notice. *Smiles back*

Kayla: Respectfully... I'll stick with a cheeseburger. But thank you for the offer.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles, then grabs two beers in each hand.*

Alex: then let's make like teens and skedaddle!

*He somehow grabs her hand and jogs off with her.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *groans and grabs his head, looking around and blinking sluggishly*

what happened? where am i?

#LegalizeAwoo