test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

1443744384439444044414443»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *leans back in her seat*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,274 Arc User
    T'Lera: Your mom? *she looks a little surprised*

T'Panne: Here is a fine place if you do not mind the climate.

Reina: That sounds great. *she gives a wave to Seventeen then takes Erin's hand, offering to lead her home* We'll see you all later.

Nexa: *speaking from what feels like all around.* I told you I would stop you if she couldn't. I'll follow Alucard's lead here, We'll just have to pull Val out.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,958 Arc User
    edited September 17
    kara: yeah, is this the first time you've met her? and here works i dont mind the heat.

seras: *waves to bri* i look for any excuse to cook for my kids

lythe: thats your mother?... is appearing out of nowhere a common occurrence with your family?

kara: pretty much.

cass: ive been fighting for over ten thousand years you have nothing on me! *she gets into an odd looking stance calling vals chainsword in one hand and her bolt pistol in the other.* but by all means try me.

alucard: hmm this may be a problem. *he holsters his silver pistol calling forth his own sword, he charges in and the two start trading blows most being blocked, each of them trying to gauge the others strength as they fight*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: Well then serve up the food then we can head back home, right now it's party time!

Bri: *she smiles and leans into Kara*

*The group fades out as they begin the party. Afterwards they'll return to the Tepes. Bri will resume her duties as first officer and the Tepes will return to base at K-13.

Erin: you can come too admiral. I think we would both enjoy it if you did. *She gives a flirty wink before Reina leads her away, this scene fading out too. Krystal can get one more in if she goes to join.*

(And with that, I'm off. See you after boot. Love you all. Don't let this thread die.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake