test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Nick: cyber zombie hur'q..... definitely something else we absolutely do not need.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Opaka: The Cyber zombies and the Hur'Q seems to ga after one another almost on pricipal, they have left many of our recon parties alone to slaughter each other
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: as nice as hearing that is...every hur'q that dies is another corpse available for conversion - and there are millions if not BILLIONS of hur'q swarming across the quadrant currently​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: we need to do something about this.... who thinks they can get one of their ships into atmosphere? So we can get Doctor Bashir what he needs to help who he can.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    alex: why would we need to get a ship into the atmosphere?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: cause bashir said he needed to get last minute adjustments with a ship's computer to fix up who we can. And we're being jammed down here.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Opaka leads the group into her shire/monestary, as you see a couple of the prisoners, doing calligarphy.

Opaka: So, how cna we help?

Kira: We need to get the Doctor to the Exeter, i think we need a little tiem to readjust our nonomachines to best work. And soon, they will get off the planetoid.

Opaka: Good, being immortal is not that all it is cracked up to be. We still feel the pain of our deaths, and the repairing of our bodies.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Nick: Trust me, Kai. I know Exactly how you feel...
  • Options
    alex: i've felt enough pain to last anyone a thousand lifetimes - some of it lethal; luckily, i never had to feel any from regenerating wounds...that feeling is more of an annoyance, kind of like a persistent itch, than a painful one​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Only times I've felt pain while regenerating is 1)when I was literally exploded into bits when i had an artillery shell land right on top of me during the first world war. and 2) when i had a bomb explode from within my chest, i don't remember when. other than that.... You described how it normally feels pretty accurately, alex
  • Options
    alex: the worst for me is getting shot multiple times and then having my body force the slugs back out...it's like feeling metal worms digging their way out of your flesh - but the look on someone's face when they all clatter to the ground and the holes close up in seconds makes up for it...barely​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jakara: i wonder whats going on anyway, wasnt this ship supposed to go somewhere.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: Alright, Wolverine. *Chuckles* but yeah, know what you mean there.

Briana: It probably already has *Walks over to a window, looking out* See. we're nowhere near DS9 anymore. this place looks... really familiar though
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    alex: i think the most fun i ever had with a 'death' was when a group of people actually managed to get a jump on me and captured me...something that has rarely happened through 500 or so years, i'll hasten to add - and they tried to burn me at the stake for the 'crime of werewolfery' - i shirt you not, they actually used that exact word...idiot peasants - not realizing that fire doesn't hurt me at all...so as soon as the ropes holding me to the pillar burned away, i sprung loose and proceeded to absolutely scare the shirt out of everyone assembled - literally in several cases - and there i am standing around laughing my TRIBBLE off after everyone had fled in terror...i may be a little bit psychotic​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: oh? *looks out.* i dunno it just looks like space to me.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: There is a planet right there, Jakara.... Did you miss it? Its taking up most of the window.... We're pretty close to it. how can you miss it?

Nick: maybe a little bit, but that is a bit funny, not gonna lie.
  • Options
    alex: yeah...i wonder what kind of legend i started after doing that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    evelynn: such redundancy in that sentence.

jakara: aye, i noticed the planet but it doesnt seem special or anything. *shrugs.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: so...are we agreed this planet needs to be cleansed of reaper tech with extreme prejudice? if anyone's worried about possible dominion retaliations...i could always head back up to my ship, contact odo and ask if they actually have a claim to this moon, and if so, can i blow it to hell​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Do that and see if you can get Doctor Bashir what he needs.
  • Options
    alex: okay...what does he need again?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick:..... Access to a ship's computer for last minute adjustments, remember? so we may need to move a ship into atmosphere so he can get connection through this jamming.

Briana: You said it looks like space. Just space would be blackness and stars. there is a planet here... they said something about a Kai at one time on DS9 yesterday to mom... so we must be over that prison moon in the Gamma Quadrant
  • Options
    Jakara: oh fun, I guess they're all down there then. Well in the mean time for any ideas on what you wanna do? *in the background evelynn replicates a large plate of various food feeding the tribble and herself.*
  • Options
    (*jiggles thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues jiggling thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I'm not 100% sure. anything I'd suggest doing we can't cause we gotta watch evelynn *Looks over* and it looks like she's having fun feeding Geoffrey. *Chuckles* maybe we can help her make some friends with other kids her age? Like i wanted to yesterday before... all that happened.

Nick: That good, alex? can you do that? I think he said having the connection to the exter was prefered but *Looks at Bashir* would any ship work?
  • Options
    alex: i don't need to bring any ships into the atmosphere - i can just deploy another subspace beacon to act as a communications amplifier like the ones i have daisy-chained all the way back to the idran terminus​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: that works. Can you grab some pattern enhancers while you're heading up. Maybe some rations. I am hungry despite the cyber zombies.
  • Options
    evelynn: if you two wish to plan something i can wonder off and explore the ship, i can assure you i'd be perfectly ok.