test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: I know you don't know anyone. And I know you don't know how this place is run. That's why I thought making a friend your age would show you what you dont know. Help you when you need it.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*bonks rose on the head*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    Evelynn: I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Jakara: maybe just give her some time.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*drums fingers in boredom*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: yeah.... maybe I should go for a walk.

Nick: well.... he's off doing his thing. Doctor Bashir. Have you established a connection to the ship? I would hope alex has been successful.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: I'm usless... cant even try to cheer you up. *sighs.* alright.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bashir: nothing
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (*repeatedly slams head into the nearest convenient wall*)

*alex vanishes in a burst of fire, reappearing aboard the conundrum's bridge, where after having a subspace beacon deployed into the upper atmosphere, he then hails DS9 and asks to speak with odo and loriss* (whom i'm assuming would probably be together)
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (The number you have dialed has been temporialy disconnected)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Nick: Nothing? Really. That's disappointing.

(I don't wanna sound like an jack*ss here, but if what shadow did didn't work you could at least tell him the problem of what he did wrong)

Briana: now who's sounding like her?
  • Options
    Jakara: *closes her eyes letting out a heavy sigh.* for christ sake....
  • Options
    Briana: what?
  • Options
    (Again, being jammed. Also, been working open to close for the 3rd of 5 days now)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Thought the point of him putting that beacon up was to overcome the jamming)
  • Options
    (it was - along with the string of beacons he left along the path to the idran system to transmit data on hur'q fleet movements back to DS9 along)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: nothing. if you wanna go for your walk go.
  • Options
    Briana: just say what you were gonna say
  • Options
    (*prods rattler with a stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: it was actually just a sigh i dont have anything to say.
  • Options
    Briana: do you want me to go than?
  • Options
    jakara: only if you want to.
  • Options
    Briana: what do you want, though?
  • Options
    jakara: *shrugs* i dont know.
  • Options
    (I am sorry, but between work my TRIBBLE off, dealing with fianl prep for Gma's burial, i am not going to go through miles of Briana dealing with a Triblle, to read one thing of imortance to the part of the thing i am running. Also, why didnt you just pop up tpt he Exter, tell Tala you are taking a runabout, go back down, pick up Bashir? Its like Alex is an Asgardian, forget the less sophistacted.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (That whole tribble thing has been over for days.)
  • Options
    (because i do things the way i want, not the way you want - which i have no way of knowing

the end result is still the same - bashir has his communication line with the exeter and alex has his with DS9 and odo - which he is still waiting on a response to)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I mean.... I wanted to do something but i didn't want her to be left all alone and wandering about....
  • Options
    Evelynn: I dont mind really, it gives me a chance to look around and such.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (I got tired of the stress and horrible work conditions and hours and quit my job so now I got the free time to be back for real.)

(What have I missed?)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (absolutely nothing - literally; aside from alex getting everyone to opaka's location and some minor stuff)​​

#LegalizeAwoo