test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: Alex is gonna transport us just give him a few, Kai.... and C'mon.... I just asked her a question. I feel like she's about to just ignore everything I've said now.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    evelynn: im fairly hungry myself can we head back... i dont know the lay of this ship.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: well we're literly just in the other room.

(Since jakara did put her on a bed and I doubt there would be beds in the middle of the hall)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I heard Nick.

And I guess they still haven't declassified everything from the Andromeda missions.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: well that is a relief that you heard... as for the declassification thing. How come I have access to the files, even though I haven't read them yet? Its it because I'm a Fleet Captain or because I'm in Taskforce Jade?
    evelynn: oh... *walks over to a replicator making a plate of nachos and a random sandwich for the tribble.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I hope we don't have to give the tribble a bath because of the nacho cheese. You really like the nachos huh? It's the only thing you've tried from this galaxy so far.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bashir: Androemda? As in the Galaxy? Ezri is going to have a field day with that. However, I bet Garak already knows
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Nick: I wonder how long its gonna take alex... it's only like 6 miles. *looks around*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    (hey, he's going at the speed of a cheetah and it's not a straight shot - GIVE HIM SIX MINUTES!)

*alex and rakesh suddenly pop up silently behind nick just after he finishes speaking* okay, we can teleport now - everyone place a convenient appendage on some part of either of us​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: *turns around to face alex and rakesh* alright.... well... who's gonna grab on first?
    alex: oh, before we go, those of you who have never ridden airwolf before...may wish to exhale - it will make things easier​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: just like getting spaced. Better to breath out than in... so yeah... who's grabbing on first?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    *Krystal just grabs Rakesh by the arm*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: *grabs Rakish's shoulder*
    (he's a werewolf, not debonair)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Okaaaay? Meaning?)
    (take a look at what you typed)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Shoulder?)
    (what's going on?)
    (there is no 'I' in rakesh)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Oh nooo. A typo while I'm on mobile. How could that happen? It's not like autocorrect can be a d**k.)
    Evelynn: the nachos are for me. I got the this sandwich for the tribble. *holds the sandwich near the tribble.*
    Briana: wow yeah. You really like nachos. *smiles and watches the Tribble*

Nick: *Still holding Rakesh's shoulder* we all ready to go? The sooner we get away from these cyber zombies the better
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bashir: If we have to say koom bai ya, I will kill someone.

Kira looks at Bashir with a disapproving look , as Kira grabs Krys hand and Bashir grabs Kira’s hand.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (well, since west is still absent, i'm going to assume jessica and whoever else is there grabbed someone's hand)

*alex and rakesh both focus and an intense warmth surrounds them, then suddenly everyone experiences the wonderful sensation of being forced through a toothpaste tube for a brief moment as a veil of fire fills their vision before everything returns to normal and they find themselves near opaka's dwelling*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2019
    (No clue where west is... so I think we may be good to go?)

Nick: *looks around after being teleported. Catching his breath* wow... nobody chose to teleport with Alex. I kinda feel bad now...
    evelynn: i havnt been able to try much of anything. tython isnt an easy place to get things shipped to after all and mother is a very pragmatic person.
    Briana: I can understand that. Maybe you wanna try something else to eat later?
    (*pokes thread with panzerhund*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo