test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: You may run into who i was going to introduce you to anyway.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    Evelynn: I would most likely find a nice place to meditate if anything. I will leave you two alone for now. *gets up replicating a bag and a bunch of food I. Containers from nachos to tacos and pizza.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: take the tribble with you.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (well, so much for having free time...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    evelynn: i am. *she takes the tribble and her bag and leaves.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *takes a deep breath and looks at Jakara*
  • Options
    Jakara: so what's up?
  • Options
    Briana: I... i don't know...

Nick: Sooooooo.... this is taking a bit... I hope he comes back with those rations... I didn't eat breakfast.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Exeter is getting the data stream, but is grossly jumbled, and no word form DS9 becuase you are being Strawberry Jammed)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (never mind - i can't deal with this TRIBBLE tonight)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (No they cant)

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jakara: what was it you wanted to do?

evelynn: *walks thru the halls with her bag and tribble, finding a quiet place to sit down and meditate.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    *Oculus is meditating in a holodeck.*

Jessica: Hm... I get the feeling that the moment the defenses go down the hurq are going to attack the planet again.

(I'm still here, was just messaging people)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Nick: Well maybe we shouldn't do that than. there has to be something we can do.

Briana: Well... i was... maybe... i don't know...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: Ugh, the main problem is with how the alien systems are designed its going to be difficult to do anything without taking them offline. I'm not sure how to get around it since most conventional means aren't going to work.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: I would rather it not come to shutting it down. We can't let the Hur'q get near those spikes. Cyber zombie Hur'q do not sound like a good thing. They're above and waiting. They just tested their metal agienst the defense systems not that long ago.
  • Options
    jakara: what is it bri? you dont have to hold back with me you know, if i can help i will....
  • Options
    Briana: i just wanna get my mind off stuff... you know? *Gives jakara a look*
  • Options
    jakara: how so?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *thinking* Nothing I've read said anything about communications being jammed. The problem was getting into transporter range because of the satellite network...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: are... you not getting the hint?

Nick: *Looks around*
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    *alex flames in behind krystal, arms laden down with imperium ration packs* well, i couldn't get through to DS9, but i got the beacon deployed, so you should have a clear line of communication to the exeter - those things are specifically designed to burn through all but the strongest levels of jamming...you know, the kind that requires a dedicated jamming station tapped into a city's power grid?

also, i brought food - i even have some with bajoran dishes in them, for our bajoran guests

(you can make up your own combos for entrees, sides and drinks)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: i dunno maybe? *she says taking off her heavy utility vest wearing only low cut tank top with a smirk.* kicking the kiddo out mean a few things but im pretty sure i know what you're after. *smirks as she walks over to lifting briana up by her sides and setting her on one of the beds.*
  • Options
    (*a small chibi wolf comes in dragging a giant black bar behind him, panting heavily as he drags it into place, then stands in front of it wildly waving his paws* nothing to see here, kids - run along now!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Works out I guess)

Nick: got any general Tso's beef with fried rice? Maybe some fried chicken?

Delgado/Eli: some Hasperat would be nice.
  • Options
    *he tosses a pair of packs at nick and eli* and while those rations come with beverage powder packs...if you'd like to try something a little more substantial, i brought a crate of silver bullets too, along with some various desserts for variety with what's already in the packs - or for those who have never had terran sweets before and are feeling adventurous *he says as he sets down a case containing a 24-pack of what looks like old-style soda bottles and a box undoubtedly full of the aforementioned desserts*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Delgado/Eli: Silver Bullets? *He looks over, raising a brow as he opens up his MRE

Nick: *Opens up his MRE, quickly prepping it before starting to eat*
  • Options
    alex: basically...nuka-cola with my own little twist *he says while glancing significantly at nick, knowing from matt that he's tasted that particular brand of soda before*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Looks over, raising an eyebrow as he pauses eating* Your own twist? I'm not sure if i should be excited or scared.
  • Options
    alex: i just had some firewiskey added - which was freakishly difficult for the team to which i set the task to find the correct proportion to add to give the needed kick without ruining the rest of the drink; but they managed, and the result is a drink that has nuka-cola's taste with the kick of potent alcohol - it hits you like a silver bullet​​

#LegalizeAwoo