test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: *looks over* I know that but I still wanna have you meet some kids your age. You can even bring Geoffrey. *smiles*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: ...didn't anyone bring pattern enhancers with them? those are supposed to be standard gear when the possibility of transporter difficulties is present - like beaming down to a PENAL moon!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: I didnt. My doctor didn't. Did anyone else forget to bring some?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*drops panzerhunds on everyone's head*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    evelynn: i.... perhaps another time.... *she looks down.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: oh? What's wrong?
  • Options
    evelynn: i've naught been around other children my age before, or any for that matter... i'm just unsure of how i feel about it...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: If you dont like it you don't have to stay. I'm just asking you to try, please?
  • Options
    evelynn: why is it imperative that i try this?
  • Options
    Briana: because it will help you. Trust me. In the long run being social at least once will benefit you. You talk about training like a jedi before, right?
  • Options
    (*drops more panzerhunds on everyone's head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Evelynn: are you sure it will help me? I did just arrive in this galaxy with aught but the clothes on my back.... I haven't even regained my barings yet before being thrust into a social situation that I feel naught comfortable with....

Jakara: maybe we should give her some time to adjust to this new situation shes in and let her so things when shes ready? I know you want to help but she did just get here.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bashir: Well, the Exeter has the most powerful cumputer with the largest free processing power
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: *sighs* whatever. Nevermind.

Nick: are... you 100% sure about that? Just making sure you know?

(That.... does not look like a right way to spell computer....)
  • Options
    Jakara: bri dont take it personally. She just needs some time to adjust.

Evelynn: i... I never ment to offend...... I'm sorry to cause you such distress....... *looks down with a melancholic expression.*
  • Options
    Briana: *looks down at the ground, bringing her hands to her eyes, trying to hide her emotion. Probably uselessly given her current company.* I just want someone to take heed to what I say for once. Mom won't because the second anything negative comes up she focuses on that obsessively. I pour my heart to her, trying to help her... and what do I have to show for it?.... I just want to help. I'm doing my best... is it not good enough?
  • Options
    Jakara: *puts a hand on brianas shoulder.* it's not that at all. That's an entirely different subject, just because Krystal is beyond reason doesnt mean it has any bearing on evelynn. You're projecting that problem onto this situation when it's not the case.... put your self in her shoes, she was thrust into all of this literally a day or so ago and has spent her entire life with only her mother. I'm fairly certain that the aspect of meeting other kids her age probly scares her, it's something she needs time to adjust to. I know you mean well and want to help.

Evelynn: *sniffles with en expression as if shes crying and quivering voice to match.* I'm sorry.....
  • Options
    Briana: *still holding her head* and now she's crying... I'm a terrible person... I should just go *stands up, brushing Jakara's hand off her shoulder* what's the point...
  • Options
    Jakara: and everything I just said went right out the window... must run in the family or something. *she says sarcasticly.* just calm dow bri....
  • Options
    Briana: it's not going the window. I can't put myself in her shoes..
  • Options
    Jakara: why not?
  • Options
    alex: so, i'll just hop up to my ship, deploy a beacon to act as a bridge between the ground team and exeter and then contact odo...and i suppose loriss too, since she acts as liaison for the REST of the dominion, not just odo's vanguard - which i get the feeling isn't EXACTLY here with the founder's full blessings...especially that horrid woman​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: because I can't. You're talking about being thrust into an unfamiliar situation.. when I'm put into those situations I face them. You should know this jakara. Before we met I took that terran ship over. Literly days before you met me. *looks jakara in the eyes* That was my first time in actual combat with actual consequences, actual stakes. Before that it was years of training and one instance getting bombed from orbit by the Vaadwaur and watching my best friend die! You can't exactly fire a phaser rifle at a battleship and do anything meaningful.

Nick: are we sure we wanna contact the rest of the Dominion?
  • Options
    alex: well, personally, as much as the idea of upsetting the dominion over bombing one of their moons doesn't bother me in the slightest...i don't particularly want to go to war with them if i can help it - pretty sure i'm already in a state of war with at least two terran empire factions, plus the hur'q and what's left of the borg are a given, if they ever come sniffing around my space...plus whatever hostile powers may be lurking just past the borders​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jakara: I know bri. But not everyone is like you. everyone faces situations at their own pace and remember evelynn is still a child even with her intellect she cant handle stress like adults can and by the looks of it shes cracking under al of the stress brought about by the sudden change in her life right now... try to imagine how shes feeling about all of this.

Evelynn: it was nice to offer..... *sniffles wiping her nose.*
  • Options
    Briana: *takes a deep breath* I just wanted to help her.. I don't know what else to even do now. I was excited to introduce her to my siblings here.. even if I am the semi-related but adopted one... hell... my best friends growing up were my sisters.... it wasn't until I was in that military academy I made real friends... then after they all went their separate ways, it took me forever to make friends that weren't related to me.

Nick: as much as I would love to think of a workaround... you do you. So do what you need to do. We'll be here waiting. Not like we can go anywhere.
  • Options
    *alex vanishes in a burst of fire, reappearing aboard the conundrum's bridge, where after having a subspace beacon deployed into the upper atmosphere, he then hails DS9 and asks to speak with odo and loriss* (whom i'm assuming would probably be together)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*drops panzerhunds on thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jakara: I know bri...

Evelynn: jakara is right... everyone has their own pace of comfort. This is a matter in not yet comfortable with... I'm new here and know naught anyone here or how this galaxy runs.... my entire life has been flipped upside down and I just need time to adjust. It was quite nice of you to offer though... I'm sorry.....
  • Options
    (*panzerhunds bite everyone in the ash*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo