test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    quin: i have a few blasters from the days of the old republic. *the weapons are all high quality and well made as everyone inspects them.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Quark: I'll have to check in the back. In the meantime can I get you anything else?

Briana: can I see any of them?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Garak: Yes, good, let me see, ah yes, my PADD. (He grabs a PADD, and a fabric, and gives it to Reina, its its a gleaming, blue to sea green depending on the angle the light hits it.) This is a silk from the Northeast of our capital. I was thinking that this could used as the start of magificant dress ensamble for the Admiral here, young Reina. What do you think?

RAdm Rose does make a mess of her duty shirt, again, but hasnt noticed yet, just enjoying the event.

Amanda starts to giggle at her mother.

Fiona looks up at her mother: But i think i can make a melody of the various chirps, Mama.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    quin: if you see any you like ill bring them out.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: hmmm *Looks around, walking a bit before stopping. Grinning as she looks at a rifle* So hey.*Points at a Rifle* I wanna see that one.

high27.a01_v01.jpg
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*prods thread with stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Well seven finally responded. You can take off and leave Naboo. They can just go to their ship and join everyone else on Nar Shada. )
  • Options
    (i already replied to that...now i have to wait for a reply to the reply)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (I mean you dont really have to. You can just skip all that for the sake of not waiting a week for one post because briana may end up bringing the ship home before shrav can even leave Naboo)
  • Options
    Quin: a yes that one is an antique for sure dating back to the old sith wars. The KP-17 or "kingpin" as it was nicknamed is a powerful and reliable blaster with a unique design.
  • Options
    Briana: Can I see it? I like the look. Reminds me of something back home.
  • Options
    Quin: of course. Cassidy *he says in a raised tone as a young looking woman walks out. She has sandy blonde hair tied in a ponytail with some of her bang hanging down her face. She has a small amount of makeup but doesnt seem to need it with her natural looks. She stands at around 5'9 wearing a womans suit jacket and a knee high skirt that hide her average figure. Cassidy walks into the room with a case opening it and showing briana the blaster rifle.*

Cassidy: this one in particular is a replica for customers to handle. *she says handing the blaster to her.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: That's beautiful...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Garak: True, as for the dresses, i have a few sketeches of some of my older designs.

(Remember, these are not his drawing, but the basis of them, you get the idea of them.)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/santiago/images/1/10/Midnight_Sparkle_ID_EG3.png/revision/latest?cb=20180825003226

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/e/ed/Daydream_Shimmer_ID_EG3.png/revision/latest?cb=20151220000355
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *inspects it, sighting in on the floor and examining the rifle*
  • Options
    (pretty sure she doesn't have a waist THAT narrow)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: how much?
  • Options
    (Shadow, use imagination, to figure out how to make the dress work on the two.)

Garak: The first one, with the train, I think works for you Admrial. Now that I am thinking, white might actually work with you also. the Second one, with the lack of the train, I think works with your paramour.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (yeah...no amount of imagination in the world works with those proportions)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Change the body proportions)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (it's a picture, not a character creator...not that i'm any good with those either; i try to make characters as vitruvian as possible and they never come out right...and they always end up with fat faces to boot)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    (You could always look up cosplay pictures too you know. fact remains... we're talking the style. Not the exact proportions. If you want something that might give you a hernia trying to figure out, I could always show you the sheer mass of hair another character has.)

Krystal: What do you think Reina?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (i've seen plenty of rapunzel depictions)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2019
    (latest?cb=20141030144429

Who said anything about Rapunzel?)
  • Options
    (you act like that isn't possible in real life)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I know it is. I'm just wondering why you're going off about figure when the intent was the style.)
  • Options
    quin: it depends do you want a replica or one of the originals?
  • Options
    Briana: Which shoots more accurately?
  • Options
    (at what range? different guns shoot accurately at different ranges - some shoot accurately at multiple ranges...and some don't shoot accurately at ANY range)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    quin: they both do but one can only recreate so much from an original so in a sense the original is better.