test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Garak looks at Reina: Hmm, a light red, (Looks at Reina) : If you want to amke these dresses, I do need soem measure of you. Now these dresses will be made to add the bells and whistle for a wedding, but they are for balls, and other high society parties. After all, I do beleive that any clothing should be made to be worn multiple times. Seems a waste for them to be worn once, and only around friends and family. Not with you two, we must have the air sucked out the room when you enter.

An Aide: Ah, Ambassador, the meeting is in 2 hours.

Garak: Yes, I know, but getting precise mesurement will tkae but a moment. I wonder if Jm'pok will even notice if i did some alterations in the meeting?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: I'm still going to have to bring this to a weaponsmith to make sure this is up to the standards I need it at. Maybe upgrade it further than any weaponsmith you know could even comprehended. Ninety thousand and I demonstrate to you the kind of upgrades I'm talking about.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Can also send the finished dresses to K-13. They'll find their way to us from there. So you don't have to rush it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Garak: Well, I was hoping that I could take of the dresses in a month. Even during the Dominion War, i was bored 75% of the time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (The problem there would be replicating enough coins to purchase a ship would be hard because I doubt coins come in high increments, it'd be like trying to buy a 50k dollar car in our time with 1 dollar coins, you'd have to have trashbags full of them.)

S'zer: Well let me put it this way. This middle man could... purchase this information at a cheap price since money isn't the goal of one of these parties, and perhaps use that information to cut a deal with the other party, free of consequences.

*Ethrit seems to think this man is terrible at haggling*

*Zach is in the ready room but is trying to play with the display case full of model ships*

Jessica: Be careful kids. *Anya looks at a different part of the tank, tapping near a cuttlefish*

Reina: If you need some measurements that's fine. *she nods*

Jack: Yay!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    Quin: I know some very good weaponsmits hmmm you've peaked my curiosity very well ninety five thousand and let me see this weapon of yours.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (i hope this sith isn't too particularly fussed about other people finding out about what's on that PADD)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (They come in coins of 5K coins. So only 19 5K coins would be needed.)

Briana: bring me to whatever testing range you have and I will show you. *takes a leather bag from a pocket and holds onto it tightly*

Quark: Cheap you say... there is a catch, isnt there.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (there's a rule of acquisition for this...i was going to bring up rule 59, but it doesn't QUITE fit here)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Garak: Well, Arms out (Holds out his tape measure) You think a lite pink with white lacings will be ok, my dear? Hmm, intresting, you are alot colder then most of my former customer, Reina.

Aide: Ambassador, please.

Garak: Times like this i wish i was back at the Obsidian Order, then i coudl kill my aide for messing with my work. I already know what will be discussed ion this meeting, and how the various participants will say. Mainly the KDF will not take part in any actions out side thier sphere of influence, apart from foolish warriors who wish head for Stovokar in a blaze of glory. The Dominion will aks for help on thier side of the wormhole, but will play a double blind game of hiding what they have been doing the last half century. The Federation and Republic will announce a joint committee on the actions, while trying to conjole the KDF to fight.

Leo looks at the ships also: No old ships, Mama?

Fiona then goes to the couch and bounces on it.

RAdm Rose leads her kids down to engineering, and they see the Orion Aussie moving a crate of parts.

Amanda: Reigun! (She runs over to him)

Reigun: Oh, how ya doing, anklebiters, whatcha doing down here, having a Captain Cook of the new ship?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited May 2019
    (You wouldn't be able to find out what's on that padd without some world breaking thing, it doesn't have an interface allowing wireless connections so only the viewer can read it or access the information on it. Besides its just a request anyway)

S'zer: The catch is that I need this to have no connection to the federation at all. As far as anyone else knows, I came in her to buy a drink and collect on a bet.

(Also I was saying that stuff about the coins when it was still like 350k)

(While J'mpok did say that any klingons can fight the hur'q if they wish and all that, he'd be upset if he learned about the federation offering information that could lead to reclaiming the Sword of Kahless because anyone wielding that would be a huge challenge to his authority.)

Reina: Sorry. *She stands still and holds her arms out* That's um. not the only strange thing about me.

Jessica: there's every ship there that bears the name Midsummer's Night Dream. Fiona be careful. *the couch is very plush, comfy but hard to bounce on*

Jack: Reigun! *he runs over with Amanda*

Veronica: A what?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And what do you think I will contribute to the conversation?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (i'm more referring to the fact that alex is there...with a massive case of latinum on his person...and an insatiable curiosity...and quark is in the same room)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Quark: I can make sure that happens. Do you still need that Romulan Ale? *Grins*
  • Options
    S'zer: Of course. Its always better to seal a deal with a drink. *he grins back, his red skinned bony features presenting a similar look to Quark's*
  • Options
    *alex just rolls his eyes away from the sith pureblood's sight before sipping at his current drink*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Amanda giggles: Yeah, we getting to see our new home. You made a mess.

Reigun: Well, of course. Had to make it like home. (His smiles was wide)

RAdm Rose: Anklebiters, Children, Veronica.

Leo: No sailing ships?

Garak: You, Admiral will admonish the Klingon Chancellor, stating something about klingon honor and allowing an possible enemy that wants the total destruction fo the Klingon Race to use the rest of the Galxy as a resource before hitting them. (To Reina, as not he gets the chest and mid section numbers) Well, you seemed to pick an interesting wife. So how does the wife to next generation's Kirk, or Sisko sound?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    quin: very well, right this way. *walks into a large chamber with a few targets set up.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *follows, drawing her phaser pistol*

Quark: *goes to grab the bottle of Romulan ale, coming back and pouring the drink*
  • Options
    quin: *the target range has a few basic target dummies set up at different ranges changeable via a console near the entrance.* alright lets see this weapon of yours.
  • Options
    Briana: *quickly aims her assault phaser pistol, shooting a burst of phaser bolts down the range hitting the target dead on. After that she switches it to a full beam, keeping it pointed down range and firing as she moves her wrist* hope that impresses you. *holsters her phaser and walks over to a surface, staring to count credit coins*

*the target has scorch marks from the phaser bolts around the head area of the target and the chest area has a heart carved into the torso of the target. In the center of the carved heart it's a hole burned straight through*
  • Options
    ((quin right now.))
    tenor.gif

quin: *nearly goes bugeyed with a surprised look on his face.* by the moons of mandalore ive never seen anything like that.... *takes out a monocular.* and such incredible marksmanship with a pistol.... i must know, who made this pistol.
  • Options
    (starfleet corps of engineers, b*tch!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Briana: The outer design was done by people you've probably never heard of. On the inside is what matters. And the person who crafted the internals is the love of my life. She's back on my ship.
  • Options
    quin: your wife made this? how did she get tibanna gas to fire a beam and bolt at will in a hand held weapon? may i see it?
  • Options
    Briama: wait i... didnt say she was my *blushes* hold on a second. I'm just confused before this goes further. Why do you think that?
  • Options
    quin: you called her the love of your life why wouldnt she be your wife? but thats besides the point i would very much like to have a look at your pistol.
  • Options
    Briana: maybe one day. *unholstetd the pistol and offers it to Quin by the grip*
  • Options
    quin: *closely inspects the pistol.* excellent craftsmanship, an elegant yet tactical design. ive never seen anything like this before all tho i would love to have one.