test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Quark: Water, Prune Juice. Dare I suggest Root Beer? You can get some non-alcoholic cocktails too. Whatever you're willing to pay for really.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: think i'll pass on the prune juice - i'm pregnant, not constipated; tell me about the cocktails...err, what is your name, anyway?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Quark: *crosses his arms* its Quark. The owner of this Bar, Grill, Gaming house, Holosuite arcade, and Ferengi Embassy. As for the cocktails, if you want something non-alcoholic, one of the Hew-mon customers that came in not long ago ordered a shirley temple.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Always did like this shop. Always felt cozy.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *alex's left eyebrow (the same one over which the clawmark scars are present) arches* quark...i remember you - i met you briefly some 40 years ago just before i transferred to voyager for its badlands S&R trip...missed the entire dominion war because of it

don't know yet if that was a good thing or bad...and a shirley temple sounds good *he reaches into a pocket on his uniform and fishes out some GPL*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Quark: *Starts making the drink* I'm not sure if i remember you too well. But someone like you I should remember you're very... distinct. *Puts down the drink in front of Alex* At least you got me away from morn. I've only been back here for a few days and he's talked my ears off for what felt like a lifetime. *Looks over at morn*

Morn: *Shrugs and goes back to his drink. looking... as indifferent as more does*
    alex: you wouldn't remember me - i wasn't in this form at the time *he grabs the drink and drops the appropriate amount of latinum on the counter to pay for it*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: not in that form? *he looks at Alex questioningly as he takes the slips* I feel like I shouldn't ask.
    alex: i'm not a changeling, before you do ask...well, not like odo or the dominion founders, nor am i a chameloid *he says as he grabs the drink and sips on it* i'm a lycanthrope, or in more common parlance, a werewolf - a creature from earth mythology that is basically a human that can shapeshift into an anthropomorphic wolf like..this *he says, setting the drink down and motioning to himself* now, obviously, i'm real and not myth

my name is alexander, by the way - alexander greymane, just alex for short...you told me your name, i figured it was only fair i tell you mine (and being the ferengi he is, that name should immediately ring a bell, because he would know ALL the major players in the galaxy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: So, you being who you are. You must be here to attend that meeting too.
    alex: indeed - the hur'q are a galactic threat; i'm getting hit just as much as the alliance, dominion and DQA are​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: if you ask me, we'd be better off sealing off that wormhole and saying goodbye to the Hur'q and Dominion forever. I'd miss the tulaberry wine, but I'd get over it. But seeing as that will never happen as long as Kai Kira is still breathing, I suppose I'll have to dig in like everyone else.

My fool of a Brother, the Grand Nagus seems hellbent on dragging the Ferengi into this though. Not a lot of profit in fighting the Hur'q, 34th rule or not. You can't spend money when you're dead.
    alex: it wouldn't help - the hur'q aren't coming through the wormhole like the dominion did...they were already here

also...rule 62 *he picks his drink back up and chugs the rest of it* refill?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: Rule 68, Risk doesnt always equal reward. *takes the glass and goes off to mix another drink* if you, the Federation, and Romulans want to fight them then you can do that. Going up a rule to Rule 69; Ferengi are not responsible for the stupidity of other races.

I don't like my brother dragging us into this fight. The Only reason I'm here is because he put Lukari terraforming technology on the table. I couldn't pass that up, it'll cut biosphere renovation costs on my moon by Seventy percent.

Even with all this going on with the hur'q and how terrible everything seems, there's still profit in the wind. I might finally land that exclusive Tulaberry export contract I've been dreaming about for forty years. *puts the drink down in front of Alex*
    alex: maybe in the future...how about a business opportunity right now? *he slaps a few more slips on the counter and grabs the glass, taking a drink from it*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: I'm all ears. *Picks up the slips, grinning*
    alex: i need resources - tritanium, iridium, rodinium, thallium, naquadah, duranium, some others; i have mining operations extracting all those resources, but the demand is far exceeding the supply...if i'm going to assist in fighting this war, i need those resources - lots of them

if you can arrange a steady supply, i can offer you top credit​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: I'll see what i can do. Where would i contact you when I arrange this?
    alex: you can contact me on this comm frequency *he pulls out an isolinear rod and sets it on the counter* just make sure that any other ferengi you get involved keep some of those more...exploitative rules on a tight leash - i'm not your typical customer, and i won't be exploited like one *his eyes narrow and he leans forward, suddenly looking very dangerous* is that understood?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: Of course. Rule 290; An angry man is an enemy, and a satisfied man is an ally. and you seem like a wise person to have as an ally. I just want to make it clear that i expect payment in Latnium for a massive deal like this.
    alex: i have latinum practically coming out my TRIBBLE - i can manage that easily​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• generaaleric#5760 generaaleric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I will not support false gods

you slimey dirty snake head........
    Quark: So its a deal then. While you're here can i get you anything else?
    alex: just another drink - and keep them coming until i get called for the meeting​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: *does so*

(Gonna close my eyes for a bit)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Garak: It reminds me of simpler times. Oh, your a Fleet Admiral. I am Garak, Ambassador for the Cardassian Union. And who might you be?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Krystal Jade. Nice too finally meet you Garak. Was kinda hoping to ask for some help adjusting my dress uniform. With everything I've been through the last few years... I haven't had a chance to adjust it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Garak: Ah, you need a tailor. And I would definitely would like to talk to you, Admiral. I believe we can be help to each other. Do you have your uniform here?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,282 Arc User
    Ethrit: Follows, I don't think you need evidence that the hutts have red on their ledgers if anyone has even heard of who the hutts are they know that immediately. *he follows close behind*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Krystal: Can have it beamed over.