test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Quark: the pleasure is all mine
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    Quin: so a casual meeting would cost me then?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I feel it would be more than casual with how things have gone so far. And this is the greatest weaponsmith you'll ever meet. It's like meeting royalty. It's less a cost and more... a formal gift.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Veronica: *sighs* I remember now.

Jessica: That's because there's a lot more ships that bore the name Lexington but very few ships ever used the name Midsummer's night. That dreadnought is there because it was a graduation gift from my academy days.

Reina: to be fair Alexander and Joan of Arc didn't live in times with digital media. *she looks down at the fabric curiously*

*S'zer finally leaves after finishing his drink and goes to look around for his wife, expecting Quark to keep silent about things*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (that's like expecting a pyromaniac handed gasoline and a book of matches and expecting them to keep from lighting up...)

*as soon as s'zer is out of earshot, and waiting a few more seconds to be sure, alex turns to quark* what was on that PADD?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Lets not worry about how history sees us.
    *Nearby at the Klingon Deli is a Chiss woman in a command department Odyssey uniform*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Reigun shows the two kids what they want.

RAdm Rose: Instead of listening to his words hun, listent to what he is saying. See what he is doing. Whenever a Captain Cook comes up, he 'looks' at soemthing or for something. He uses bluey to mean females, usaully the humanoid ones. Loose in the top paddock is like a few TRIBBLE loose in the head. Thats why the universal translator goes on the Fritz. (She gives Veronica a hug) Rememeber all the times we listened to th tapes of the Crew of the Enterprise, Kirk's crew. Scotty was almost as bad. (RAdm Rose looks Veronica with a little worry) Soemthing wrong?

Leo: Okay. Like the older ships, all the lines and sails, sticks and the everything. they seems to be almost alive.

Fiona seems now be bored.

Garak: Well, I shoudl get them done in a month. I may even personally delver them. After all, if you have too much cake, you cna gain soem kilos. (Looks at his aide) I swear, you are almost as bad a Dukat.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (*jabs nick with spear*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Veronica: I know hon I was just a little confused. *she looks embarrassed and walks out of engineering for a moment*

Jessica: Maybe I'll get some more then. Shall we go to the galley and get some food then?

Reina: I don't really gain weight like most people. *she blushes*

S'zer: Hey there Sev, enjoying the food?
    Quark: an opportunity for massive profit. That's all I can say.

Briana: it doesnt have to be worth a lot.
    Garak: Well, that is exciting. the ability to eat sugar and not gain weight. Alas, i must go, seems my aide wants me somewhere else. I shall see you in the meeting, Warrior Princess. (he does a slight bow to both girls and leaves, with the aide hounding him.)

RAdm Rose goes after Veronica: Hey, Veronica, hum. Something is up?

Leo: Okay (He looks at the ship, then goes to the dorr, as Fiona slide off the couch and follows Leo.
    Ancient Griffon insult

alex: oh, i'm sure you can say more...*he says as he pulls a brick of latinum out of his bag and sets it on the bar with a loud *clunk* and arches his left eye expectantly*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Veronica: Well it felt bad being talked down to. I understand most of what Reigun says but the way you explained everything made me feel stupid.

*Jessica leads the way with Anya and Zach following close behind*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Guess we got some time to kill before I have to go to a meeting. So... where to Reina?
    Sev: Just comparing notes really. I already hit the Replimat.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (no, you have time to play meet 'n greet with all the important people like d'tan, j'mpok, quark, leeta&rom, bashir...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

S'zer: I just finished up an assignment from intelligence. I'll have to file a report to Burgess later. I should probably look into the people attending the conference but we already mostly know what everyone feels and how they're going to react.

Reina: Are you sure that you don't have anyone else you need to talk to?
    Quark: Maybe I'll talk some other time. I have a data rod to inspect. If only I could get Rom to man the bar while I check this out.

Nick: *returns to the Tepes with Gaia. Finishing their date* That was good Pizza, right? Wouldn't expect that on Bajor.

Briana: I'll give you time to think about it.
    *alex pulls out a second brick and drops it on the bar* i need to know what was on that PADD now, not some other time - i know that person's species, and i know what they've done back in their home galaxy, so i don't trust them as far as i can throw them, even if that particular one has refrained from death, destruction or domination on a galactic scale​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: something about Klingons. I dont much more until I look at this data rod.
    alex: why would he be wanting to know about klingons? *he mutters softly before speaking up* well, in any case...if you spot something even the slightest bit interesting - let me know, huh? *he sets a third brick on the bar and pushes the whole bundle forward*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Not that I know of...
    Sev: Ah... fun...
    Gaia: Was pretty surprising.
    RAdm Rose sighs: Im sorry if i sounded like that. I was not doing that, never think you are stupid, or dumb. (she chuckles) Alot of time, when you talk, with the kids or the crew , you seem to have better command of speaking them i do. I am envious of that. When i have to be in front of lot of people, i want to make them laugh, get them smiling so they wont think I am being awkward about speaking. But them you give me a wink, or a small smile, or some little motion, and it calms me down. I have always been one to lead from the front or in the action. I cna sound the drums to break the wall of Jericho, but i can not explain how they work. You can.
    Ancient Griffon insult

S'zer: Well then want to eat dessert while we wait for the conference to start?

Veronica: To be fair you're still a great captain I've just been naturally fit for leadership roles for as long as I remember.

Reina: Then let's go get a bite to eat.
    RAdm Rose: WE make a great team. (She smiles) So, we should probably get the kids down to sickbay, or anywhere. Reigun will probably have them help him pull apart something by now. Unless you got another idea?

Fiona skips to the turbolift whel Leo waits for his Mama, then hugs her leg.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Sure.
    Sev: Sounds good to me.
    *Jessica picks up Leo and they all go into the turbolift*

Jessica: There's actually 3 cafeterias onboard because of how many people there are. We'll be going to the main one.

Veronica: Sickbay sounds fine.

*S'zer smiles and kisses her cheek, getting up and getting them a couple of ice creams in their preferred flavors and comes back*

S'zer: So what do you think is gonna happen during the conference?

Reina: Know any good places on here to eat at?
    Sev: I don't know. Honestly with these kinds of things I don't bother trying to predict much other than some posturing.
    Krystal: Hm... Off the top of my head not really.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,963 Arc User
    quin: surely you jest? this isnt actually royalty its weaponsmithing.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (*jabs nick with spear*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*snarls loudly and claws up thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo