test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (The Galley was their next stop I think, Jessica was showing the bridge first to show them how big and pretty it is)

Jessica: Right here honey. *She shows Fiona the big chair which Anya has already hopped into*

Reina: Sure. Should I beam down right away? *she finally gets Alexis and sets her down*

Veronica: *smiles back* Well someone is being a cutie. *She pats Amanda's head*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Garak: Ah, yes, and another pair of eyes always help. (Ask for the Jacket from Krys) You defeintely have chaged size in your chest area, Krystal. Should be easy to redo some of the stitching to make is easier. I really must recommend a return to a tailor with a new set of Dress uniform, at your earliest chance. Its eaier to cut and shorten, then undo stitching and no way to get more fabric once cut. (the barest hint of a smiel shows on Garak's face) You know I got invited to a couple of fashion shows on Bajor while i merely a tailor. Now i iwsh more then ever to go and try my hand at these shows. I grow tired of listening to veiled truths and hidden lies of my current position. Not because of the secrecy and nuance, but becuase no i one has the imagination to expand them. At least in Fashion, imagination is rewarded.

RAdm Rose looks at Jack and ruffles his head of hair: So what do you think, Jack? Meets with your approval?

Leo looks at the veiwscreen and goes 'Wow'

Fiona looks at the chair: Anya, scoot over, let me sit also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... K-13 doesn't have one yet so next starbase I get to I will. And... Honestly I haven't had that thing fixed up since I became a mother so... that's probably why.

Whenever you've got an opening Reina. Sounds like you got your hands full right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Garak cutting some the stitching in the chest area: I wish i could recommend someone for the place, but alas, the Garak school of diplomacy, spycraft and fashion has not been authorized by the Council. Yes, me a head of a school. Something that actually be useful, and my way to give back. An academy that draws from all the Alpha Quadrant races. That might be better legacy, then this one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... On the bright side... you have that in reserve either for after you retire from being an Ambassador, or they get tired of you commenting on how dull their clothes are. *smiles*

I like you Garak. You're a good person. Don't let anyone try and convince you otherwise.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (k-13 doesn't have a tailor? i thought ALL facilities the player could beam down to had one? well, maybe not one or two very minor facilities (i. e., the ones that haven't been touched once since the game launched) but i'd think K-13 at least would have one)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Jessica: You like it Leo? *she smiles*

Anya: There's room for two sis. *She scooches over*

Jack: Yeah! Food is yummy and the ship is great!

Reina: I can be over there shortly. Just gotta find a sitter.

(I'll be back in a bit I gotta run an errand)

(Also in game K13 does have a tailor but I think Krys means they haven't gotten one yet in thread)
  • Options
    (Yea. K-13 doesn't have everything set up yet.)

Krystal: Alright. See you soon. Jade out.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    quin: well you see the info i have given to the right hands could make some imperial admirals very angry, and the last thing the hutts would want is to TRIBBLE off the empire. *walks into a wearhouse with a large amount of armed guards with a large selection of assorted blasters, vibroswords and staffs, bowcasters and even rocket launchers.* here we are most any gun in the galaxy you can imagine i probably have it for sale even antique ones, if you see any you like i can have my assistant bring it over to you, or i could bring out a few for you to look at.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Garak: I have always tried to work for the betterment of Cardassia, for the good of Cardassia. (He sighs) Alas, i even help kill Cardassians to free Cardassia. No, I am not a good person, Admiral. An Interesting one, maybe a noble one, but good, nah, that I am not. The Dominion War damned too many souls for that. Still, I have the luxury of living afterwards and trying to orchestrate something that might keep Cardassia safe, and 'good' for a while. (He now goes and restitches some of the stitches). But at least, I can count a few as friends. Maybe, in time, we can be friends.

RAdm Rose: Well, finish that up you two, then we will get some ice cream. Something up, Honey?

Fiona jumps up beside her sister, and hugs her: Yeah, we get to be captain. Leo, engage the warp drive.

Leo looks at his red headed sister like she has gone insane.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Being a good person doesn't always mean saving everyone. You still have a good heart. That is what counts. Trust me... even I couldn't save everyone.
  • Options
    Garak: You and Bashir should get together. (He chuckles) However, let us agree to disagree. (He gives the jacket back to Krystal) Here, Admiral, see if this helps.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (they probably will, since he's there too)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Well, too bad we cant have a fan girl moment, as the USS Aventine is not there.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (says who? cryptic can't use the ship/captain combo because of licensing issues - we are not restricted so)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: *starts looking at the weapons, inspecting them* so what kinda antique ones do you have?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes the jacket and goes to try it on*
  • Options
    (the jacket fits alot better)

Garak: Hmm, do i need to work on the collar, Krystal?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Maybe a little. But this is already feeling a lot better.
  • Options
    Garak: Good, Good. Seems i am not too out of practice. (he smiles) Been too long since I had a sasitfied customer, and no, no payment. Please, this allowed me more then just monetary reward. I genuine converstaion, is prized amongst my people.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Ahsoka: Yeah, let's head out, Shrav...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    *Reina beams over to DS9 after finding a sitter for Alexis and the kids then looks around for Krystal*

*S'zer wanders into Quarks*

Veronica: No. *she shakes her head finishing her food while Jack eats the rest of his burger*

*Jessica giggles watching the kids play*

*Zach has walked down the stairs to the bottom part of the bridge*

Anya: Do it Leo! *She points forward like how she thinks a captain might*
  • Options
    *shrav heads back to theed to grab his ship*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2019
    RAdm Rose goes up, and gets two bowls of ice cream, they way Amanda and Jack want is. Amanda takes the Vanilla drizzled with strawberries and a little chocolate syrup.

RAdm Rose: Jack, Amanda, do not make a mess with this. No throwing ice cream across the room.

amanda: Awwww.

Leo just looks at the fluing ships, robots, and shuttle in the dance around the ships and the station.

Amanda tries to make the seat console work.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Well... I still got time to kill before the big meeting. I'll just poke my head out to see if Reina's around.
  • Options
    *Jack likes cookie dough ice cream with chocolate syrup and he looks excited when Rose comes back*

Jack: Thank you Mommy!

Jessica: Like the view Leo?

*Fiona manages to get it working but its functions are limited*

*Reina eventually finds the tailorshop*

Reina: Krys? *she walks in and looks around*

*S'zer sits down at the bar*

Ethrit: Thank you. *he looks through the blaster pistols curiously*
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Quark: *looks over from Alex to S'zer* what can I get you?

Briana: *looks at Rifles* like. What kind of antiques do you have?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Leo nods his head, and sits down on the floor.

Fiona looks and squeals as some of the buttons chirp.

Amanda digs into her ice cream bowl, as Rose comes back to veronica with choocale ice with chocolate syrup on it. RAdm Rose's is vanilla with caramel and a few cherries.

RAdm Rose: Well, after this where to next.

Amanda: Shuttlebay.

***Garak: Ah, yes, the wife of the Admiral. Welcome, welcome. I am Garak, let us say, a mere tailor looking to capture that part of my life, left to wither in the drudgery of boring diplomacy. Come in, i wanted your astute eye to see if soem fabric and color would be fetching to the Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Fiona don't push anything you don't know what it does.

*Zach keeps exploring around the spacious bridge and Anya giggles and pushes a few buttons*

Veronica: Thank you hon. *she smiles and starts to eat the ice cream*

Reina: Thank you. I could use a trip to a tailor since a... certain incident as well. *she walks over and smiles looking up at Krystal*

S'zer: Mmm I don't supposed you've got romulan ale? *He raises an eyebrow jingling some latinum in his pocket audibly* And I don't mean the republic... (Imperial ale is still embargoed if I remember correctly)
  • Options
    Krystal: *hugs Reina*