test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: i have latinum practically coming out my TRIBBLE - i can manage that easily​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    generaaleric#5760 generaaleric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I will not support false gods

you slimey dirty snake head........
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Quark: So its a deal then. While you're here can i get you anything else?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    alex: just another drink - and keep them coming until i get called for the meeting​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Quark: *does so*

(Gonna close my eyes for a bit)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Garak: It reminds me of simpler times. Oh, your a Fleet Admiral. I am Garak, Ambassador for the Cardassian Union. And who might you be?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,182 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Krystal Jade. Nice too finally meet you Garak. Was kinda hoping to ask for some help adjusting my dress uniform. With everything I've been through the last few years... I haven't had a chance to adjust it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Garak: Ah, you need a tailor. And I would definitely would like to talk to you, Admiral. I believe we can be help to each other. Do you have your uniform here?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Ethrit: Follows, I don't think you need evidence that the hutts have red on their ledgers if anyone has even heard of who the hutts are they know that immediately. *he follows close behind*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,182 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Can have it beamed over.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Garak: Good, good. (Takes a tape measure and looks at her) Seems you have made a name for yourslef, Admiral. Soon, if you are not careful, you will be metioned with Capt Sisko, and Capt Kirk. Maybe even the illustrius Ambassador Picard. Please, extend your right arm out.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: So what else is new? *does so*
  • Options
    Garak: Well, the Tzenkethi leader wants your head on a spike, after all you have brought back, the Butcher. (Does the measurement, and then does one from the arm pit to the bottom hem of your shirt) Oh, yes, you have been cordially invited to the most awkward meet of the Allaince in a while. You get to see Jm'pk be an obstinate fool, the Dominion grovel for our help, and the Ferengi count latnium bars in thier heads. Please, the other arm too. I need to get a measurement of your waist, also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *holds her other arm out* If its anything like the Jenolan meeting... I fully expect someon to try and buy something too.
  • Options
    Jessica: What do you mean Fiona?

*Veronica giggles*

Veronica: You'll understand one of these days baby.

*S'zer the Sith Pureblood Starfleet Intelligence officer from months ago arrives on DS9 for the talks*
  • Options
    Garak: Hmm, my counterpart had some interesting words about that. But, alas, Nog is not that enarmored with money as his brother. While Quark is very much seems to be the typical Ferengi, he is not. He values friends and family far more then he lets on. ( He gets some more mesurements) Best I cna do right now, if you get your dress uniform now, and if the alteration are not that extreme, i should have them done in a couple of hours. Gives my mind something to work on while i wait. The Proconsul is not here yet. (Grabs a blue matieral, and hold it up against Krystal) Hmm, i got some idea for less formal wear for you. Soemtimes, the inspiration hits me while do this. (Sigh) I miss this place, in a way, this is as much my home as Cardassia ever was.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *taps her commbadge and requests her dress uniform. It is beamed down shortly after*
    I can understand inspiration. *smiles*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose holds Veronica's hand: you will eventually, Amanda and Jack. (RAdm Rose takes a napkin and help Jack clean his face from the burger) Of course, look at your mother like she has become soemthing gruesome is not very polite.

Fiona: Windows, to see outside the ship. Like our old home.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Garak: Hmm, well, i would like you to put this on. (The dress uniform) I wish you sigificant other coudl be here, maybe shoudl could help with my ideas for the others garments i am thinking for you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *takes her dress uniform and goes into the dressing room* I could see if Reina's available.
  • Options
    Garak: Arent we under 'quarintine', Admiral? Or do you like, your Highness?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*doink*)
    shrav: so...shall we head out?
    ​​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Admiral is fine. However we're off the clock right now, so just call me Krystal. As for the "quarantine"... she's aboard my ship. As far as I know we're only restricting access to DS9 to certain ships. Didn't say anything about personnel assigned to ships allowed in.

Besides... she's on the medical staff too so...
  • Options
    (well, while alex is off doing business with quark amid drinking up his stockpile of shirley temple ingredients while waiting for the meeting to start and shrav is waiting to take off...i don't know what the hell i'm supposed to do)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (My dude. I honestly don't think Raneson will respond to that anytime soon. Maybe they will just to make me eat these words but for the foreseeable future unaltered by sarcastic quips, I dont see it happening.)
  • Options
    Garak: Well, see if your paramour will come over? (He looks at the uniform) Hmm, let me see if i cna redo some of the cuts.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *taps commbadge* Jade to Exeter. Reina, you busy?
    *Dress uniform is a bit tight around the chest*
  • Options
    Reina: *answers while trying to catch Alexis who is flying around giggling* Well you could say that. What do you need?

Veronica: Oh they're just being silly.

*Jack smiles and let's her clean him*

(Jessica took them to the bridge of the ship, an Oddysey bridge is massive windows)
  • Options
    Fiona jumps into the pilot seat, not the cpatian's chair, then hear a squeak from the chair: Oh, squeaky.

(Thought they were getting ice cream at the galley, ok, bridge it is)

Leo: So, where Mommy's chair?

Amanda snick her tongue at Veronica.

RAdm Rose: Hey, do it with a smile or no ice cream for you, Manda.

Amanda smiles while sticking out her tongue:
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Got a tailor here who'd like to talk to you about outfits.