What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: The Original then.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: Yes but some of those buttons access the comms or tactical loadouts and various other things. *she kisses Fiona's forehead*

Veronica: What is it Manda? *she smiles know exactly what has her giggling*

Reina: I think it looks beautiful.

Ethrit: Do you have a Stronghold Blaster Pistol? *He looks through the various blasters thinking about one of the rarest blasters from his time intended to be a limited run top of the line weapon*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (you really think the guy's going to have something that was ALREADY rare in that time period?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Eh maybe, maybe not. He's already got improbably evidence on the huts he might have an improbable blaster pistol)
  • Options
    (dirt on hutts, that's dead easy...a rare blaster in the GCW era? that's like still expecting to find a Varon-T in the 64th century)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Garak: So, the both you think the style i picked out is agreeable. What color do you think the other woudl look ravishing in?

Fioan smiles at her mother then hugs her sister, Anya.

Amanda points at Her Mommy, RAdm Rose: Mommy made a mess again.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (No what I mean is dirt on the hutts that's great enough they can't touch you. Basically impossible because everyone already knows their dirty and the hutts are so powerful they can silence anyone or pretty much do whatever they want no matter what)

Reina: Mmm... Something Yellow. A good yellowish green maybe.

*Anya giggles and snuggles into the hug*

Jessica: let me know when all of you are ready, you still haven't seem my ready room.

Jack: Mommy messy! *he laughs and grabs a napkin trying to clean off Rose like she did him*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    ((did you forget he has friends in high places.))

quin: no i dont believe i do, i would be surprised if those blasters were even still around today. i'd love to have one myself tho. *looks over at his assistant.* cassidy would you be a dear and get her blaster ready?

cassidy: yes Mr. drayzan. *she walks off getting the blaster ready for transport.*

quin: now lets talk price, i'll start with what you're willing to spend on it.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Garak: yellow green on the Admiral?

Fiona: Oh! I want to see. (She slides out of the chair and skip to Jessica)

Leo: Ok, Mama. But I never seen this like this before.

RAdm Rose: Jack, let your Mom handle that. You might get you clothes messy trying to reach me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: You give me a starting price and I'll tell you what I think.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    quin: 500k credits?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    (I'm fine with him having the evidence but that was my reasoning behind asking for a rare blaster)

Ethrit: Probably better off searching for one myself.

Reina: there are some very lovely shades of yellow green. Though um... probably they have names I don't know about.

Jessica: You can look out the window as long as you want Leo. *She shows Anya and Fiona to her ready room a surprisingly massive room with the fishtank covering a much bigger space than before and its so spacious it could be a normal room*

Jack: Okay. *He nods and stops as Veronica does her best to clean up Rose's shirt*

S'zer: Mmm I could use some information perhaps.
  • Options
    Briana: Five Hundred thousand? *Smiles, chuckling a bit to herself* Really? *Starts chuckling* Don't mock me now, that's far too much, even for an antique.

Quark: What kind of information do you need?
  • Options
    RAdm Rose tries to be difficult with Veronica, while smiling: But Moom, its hurts.

Fiona puts her nose against the glass: Oh, more fishies.

Leo: Will they each other like mine did?

Garak: I have a question, have you two been in an official wedding ceremony?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    S'zer: The kind best not asked for around those with sensitive ears. *he slides over a modified data padd so that Alex can't see what's on it. The Padd is asking for information around two klingons in particular, Grishka(I think that's her name) and Martok himself and about rumors that with the recent Hur'q resurgence they may be searching for a certain ceremonial blade.*

Jessica: What do you mean Leo? The fish in here aren't carnivorous its mostly herbivores. *There's a few crabs and even a couple cuttlefish and a type of fish not from earth*

Reina: We've been to a couple and our own.

Ethrit: If its old republic weapons then its about 3k years or so old. *he wasn't really paying attention to the weapon she chose so he doesn't know how old it is.*

Veronica: Oh don't be silly. *she laughs and finishes up*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Don't think we went full out though.

And I really do like that blue. What about you Reina? What color would you like?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Quark: *Picks up the PADD, reading it then setting it down* So what exactly are you asking for with this?

Briana: *Gives Ethrit a look* So its old. I get that. I don't intend to make this a mantle piece and collect dust or anything. I intend to use it. That means having to maintain it. But Five Hundred Thousand. I could get a fighter for that much. *Looks at quin* I'll offer Fifty-Five Thousand.
  • Options
    Fiona: School project, Mama. the fish had babies, and the Mama fish ate the babies.

RAdm Rose: Ok, where to next, kids?

Amanda: Usually if we get that dirty, Mama takes us back to get changed.

RAdm Rose looks at the stain in her shirt: True, but I dont think your Mama will do that to me.

Garak: A blue on your Riena. hmmmm.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    S'zer: Well lets just say there's an interested party that could use a middle man in order to ensure a profitable relationship without a certain grumpy indiviual learning about it. *implying that he might have information on the whereabouts of such a thing but he can't give them directly to someone like Martok because with the current talks J'mpok would get very pissed about such federation aid*

Ethrit: Yeah but its probably the kind of blaster rifle people only buy for decoration. *he looks thoughtful*

Reina: I was thinking something more... purple or red.

Veronica: We can change it later.

Jack: I wanna see engineering.

Jessica: Oh these fish won't do that. They're all just friendly.
  • Options
    (i think you either meant grilka or sirella)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (so, i just went back and read a summary of that one blog with martok and j'mpok...and well:
    Martok confronts Chancellor J'mpok on his refusal to commit the Empire to combating the threat of the newly-emerged Hur'q. J'mpok reminds Martok of the heavy price the Empire has paid for joining the Alliance against other major threats to the galaxy such as the Undine and Iconians. Martok however believes he is acting dishonorably and seems ready to challenge him for his cowardice, but is placated when J'mpok authorizes Martok to organize and lead a volunteer force to engage the Hur'q.

so, yeah...any klingon wanting to join the fight against the hur'q pretty much have an unofficial blessing from the chancellor, even if not official support from him or the council)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... I didn't want to say red because of stereotyping and stuff. But if you like it, we can do it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Leo puts his nose against the tank, also.

Fiona: Where Zach? Did we lose him?

Garak: The Red matches with your hair, Krystal, so being the primary color would not be diserable. I was thinking more a lighter color, or the blue/silk. Reina, do you not agree?

RAdm Rose gets up and smiles at her son: Ok, Engineering. I think Reigun got everything tossed by now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Well... I was talking about red for Reina.
  • Options
    quin: this is no mantle piece all tho it could be if one wants it to be, its fully operational and ready for use.. but fifty five thousand.... i can see by your body language and the way you're chuckling that you are trying to throw me, i'll bring it down to three hundred fifty thousand, these blasters arnt easy to obtain especially from so long ago.
  • Options
    (100K can buy a brand-new YT-1300, so...even for something as rare as that, 350K is still pushing it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Quark: I'm listening. what would this middle man get out of it from you?

Briana: compared to modern weapons this would need a bit of an upgrade to be viable and upgrades cost money. Im buying a singular gun, not arming the rebellion. Seventy-five Thousand.
  • Options
    (also...what is she going to do if he doesn't take shiny baubles? she never converted any of that to credits)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (She did replicate credit coins for Naboo. She still has them and can replicate more. So in reality price is no issue to her. Its pride right now.)
  • Options
    quin: ive already had the best weaponsmiths i know upgrade it while keeping the authenticity intact, it fires just as well if not better then modern blasters, one hundred fifty thousand.