What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    (probably something to do with it being the federation's fault they even awoke in such numbers to begin with - and therefore feeling it's a federation problem they don't need to get involved in - and their forces having been so badly depleted in multiple wars and skirmishes...as he's intimated several times in those story blogs)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Does it really matter, the reason why, when basically for a whiel the KDF sits on the sideline, with Martok and Rodek agaitating to help. Either way, its not our problem, you deal with, i am taking my ball and playing elsewhere)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,182 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: so, great...aside from martok and any houses allied with him, we can basically count on NO support from the klingons...against their ancient foe

methinks gre'thor will be seeing lots of new souls within the next few centuries​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,182 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Unless something lights a fire under their butts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: like j'mpok having a little 'accident'? i don't think that would work...first of all, that would probably throw the empire into a massive civil war, especially given recent...developments, and second of all, martok doesn't want the job back anyway, and i don't think my brother wants it either, nor do i think he even has the support necessary to challenge for the position​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Seriously? Did your mind really go in that direction? Right in front of Admiral Quinn and President Okeg?

Look... I'm sure Martok has a plan. Hell... there might even be some old Klingon... whatever... that would get their attention. A Call to Arms sort of thing. Something even J'mpok can't ignore.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    alex: i've been a member of section 31 since before there was even a federation...how many of those 'accidents' do you think the organization has pulled off in the past 300+ years? of course my mind went there - i'm used to it

and there is - the beacon of kahless in a binary star system just inside the federation's border with the klingon empire - but there hasn't been a torchbearer to light it since the mid 2250s​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    President Okeg: I would like the Federation to stay out of the political dynamics of the Klingon Empire. So any accidents to Jm'pok will not be tolerated, please. Still, we have the Bajorans and the Cardassians who will not take kindly to us entertaining the Dominion either, even if Odo is leading the mission. Still, I would like to know what the Imperiums view on the Hur'Q? Will they beside us the the Republic against this threat?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: of course; they've already attacked my territory, so that's an act of war in my eyes and the eyes of the council...i'd like to know their motives for attacking, though, if they have any...if they're sapient, and therefore capable of reason, or just...a mindless, devouring swarm that needs to be exterminated​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Fact of the matter is we know nothing of the Hur'q outside of recent encounters and Klingon lore. We're gonna be playing detective on top of defender.
  • Options
    Quinn: Well, various reports of both Tzenkethi and Klingon Lore paint them as like Locusts or a virus. All attcking and all consuming, but considering its over 700 years old, and both races liek to exaggerate thier claims, we can only go with waht we have.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: That's the problem with ancient reports. Exaguration tends to happen.

I should probably get that dress uniform adjusted now while I still have time...
  • Options
    Quinn: Offically the Cardassian Union is willing to fight with us. However, they are not going to roll out the red carpet for the Dominion. The Grand Nagus has stated that the Allaince has major discounts with Ferengi traders.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: major...so 10% instead of 7%?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *just crosses her arms across her chest as she waits*
  • Options
    Quinn: I believe 45% on munitions, 25% of perishables, and 17 % on everything else. Of course, its cash and carry.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: 45% on munitions? that's...high - i guess they figure that they can still make profit on it given the high amount of sales made on such things​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Quinn: Well, you can ask the Grand Nagus when the meeting happens. Ok, have some fun, Krystal.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: so what do we do about the hur'q attacks in the meantime? they're all over the galaxy and we can't be everywhere at once - even I can't be everywhere at once, and only so many worlds are currently protected by planetary shields and defense grids​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: We'll figure it out. In the meantime... I need to speak to a tailor.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    (oh hey, look at this
    The human forms of the dragons, in addition to being more cost- effective for Supernatural's budget, may also be a reference to the dragons of the Slavic tradition. These dragons, or zmaj, are seen as protectors and can appear as humans or beasts. The zmaj are chosen people, capable of traveling to other dimensions in their dreams, and will turn into a dragon during a time of great catastrophe.

so what was that about supernatural TRIBBLE up dragon lore? because that looks like lore to me...just not popular lore)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Lets not get into it Shadow. Besides its kinda unnecessary.)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: I see. *looks out one of the windows of the skycar* so how far out are we?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    President Okeg: thank you for your support, Imperator. I just hope we dont have any fireworks.

Quinn: Still have a couple of hours before the meeting.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: and thank you for taking your job back...i really didn't like that guy who replaced you - just being near him made me feel like i had to scour myself raw afterwards​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Quinn just looks at Alex: Well, the last tiem you where Prego, it wasnt delirium.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: *looking at krystal* what is he talking about?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    quin: its not much farther. *the sky car flies to a nice looking building landing on a pad nearby they pilot gets out and opens the door for everyone.* well here we are.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: *Gets out, looking around*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake