test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Linnea jumps and screams.

A couple of DS9 and Bajoran security officers show up with phaser at the ready.

Linnea: Oh, its just you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *alex wiggles his fingers in a casual greeting* hi​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Linnea: Imperator, Adm Quinn want to meet with you also, before the fireworks start. Adn I will let him know what you did here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

alex: what? i transported aboard...not like i need to stay away from a quarantine even if it WAS real - i'm immune to disease and sickness...well, mostly immune *he adds, recalling andromeda*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Linnea: But you did not follow procedure, you just bamfed in my space, and scared me. If you did that to the President, high Chancellor, First Consul, or any of the Ambassadors, or you, you'd at least be eating dust on the floor.
    Ancient Griffon insult

alex: maybe if i did it in front of jm'pok...he's the only one i would actually expect to react the exact OPPOSITE most dignitaries usually react to a possible threat​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Linnea leads the two to the where the President Okeg and Adm Quinn are. the office is small but has many PADDs all over it.

Quinn looks up from a PADD: Oh, Alex, Krystal, i see you fianlly showed up. Alex, you look a little greenier today then normal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,479 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Sir. *nods at Quinn before noticing Okeg* President Okeg! I... Good to see you back sir. That other guy was just... um... lets just say we had a few differences of opinion. And I was glad to be far away from him.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    President Okeg: Huh? The other guy?

Adm Quinn: Huh?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,479 Community Moderator
    Krystal: After that fiasco on New Romulus with the Na'kuhl? You know what... nevermind. Probably a few too many reports putting me to sleep.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Okeg: Yeah, but with modern technology, the strike was not fatal. Anyways, we got a problem here.

Quinn: The J'mpok has all but stated as long as the Dominion is here, they will not fight the Hur'q
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Not exactly the position I expected from the Empire, considering who we're talking about. J'Mpok is playing politics isn't he?
    alex: and martok? he controls quite a few forces - i would expect to at least see them on the battlefield...and maybe a few who, while generally agreeing with j'mpok, also want their shot at glory​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quinn: J'mpok has said any Klingon allying with the Dominion will be consider traitors.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,968 Arc User
    quin: well you see i have the friends in high places, friends that would be very mad if i were to die or be run off and to secure myself even more i have certain info that shows the hutts have a lot of red in their ledger. the kind of red that would make the imperials quite angry.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (does he even have the authority? even as chancellor, he doesn't control the houses - if any of them decide to devote forces, or if an individual member(s) decides to do so with their house leader's blessing, to the fight, he can't really stop them or declare them traitors for it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Seems rather odd to go that far if you ask me.
    (I think he does believe he has the authority, and there is some house that do not like House Martok. So whether has really has the authority ot not, Martok does not want to chellenge him right now. Martok does not want to be Chancellor again)

Quinn: Jm'pok was always vocal that the peace with the Dominion was too weak. He wanted us to invade the Gamma Quadrant.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(funny how he never voiced any such want in any of cryptic's missions or story blogs)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yeah, but why did he not want to fight the Hur'q in the first place. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited May 2019
    (probably something to do with it being the federation's fault they even awoke in such numbers to begin with - and therefore feeling it's a federation problem they don't need to get involved in - and their forces having been so badly depleted in multiple wars and skirmishes...as he's intimated several times in those story blogs)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Does it really matter, the reason why, when basically for a whiel the KDF sits on the sideline, with Martok and Rodek agaitating to help. Either way, its not our problem, you deal with, i am taking my ball and playing elsewhere)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *rolls her eyes*
    alex: so, great...aside from martok and any houses allied with him, we can basically count on NO support from the klingons...against their ancient foe

methinks gre'thor will be seeing lots of new souls within the next few centuries​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Unless something lights a fire under their butts.
    alex: like j'mpok having a little 'accident'? i don't think that would work...first of all, that would probably throw the empire into a massive civil war, especially given recent...developments, and second of all, martok doesn't want the job back anyway, and i don't think my brother wants it either, nor do i think he even has the support necessary to challenge for the position​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *deadpan look* Seriously? Did your mind really go in that direction? Right in front of Admiral Quinn and President Okeg?

Look... I'm sure Martok has a plan. Hell... there might even be some old Klingon... whatever... that would get their attention. A Call to Arms sort of thing. Something even J'mpok can't ignore.
    edited May 2019
    alex: i've been a member of section 31 since before there was even a federation...how many of those 'accidents' do you think the organization has pulled off in the past 300+ years? of course my mind went there - i'm used to it

and there is - the beacon of kahless in a binary star system just inside the federation's border with the klingon empire - but there hasn't been a torchbearer to light it since the mid 2250s​​

#LegalizeAwoo

President Okeg: I would like the Federation to stay out of the political dynamics of the Klingon Empire. So any accidents to Jm'pok will not be tolerated, please. Still, we have the Bajorans and the Cardassians who will not take kindly to us entertaining the Dominion either, even if Odo is leading the mission. Still, I would like to know what the Imperiums view on the Hur'Q? Will they beside us the the Republic against this threat?
    Ancient Griffon insult

alex: of course; they've already attacked my territory, so that's an act of war in my eyes and the eyes of the council...i'd like to know their motives for attacking, though, if they have any...if they're sapient, and therefore capable of reason, or just...a mindless, devouring swarm that needs to be exterminated​​

#LegalizeAwoo