test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    ((yeah no this isnt the illusive man. theres no way hed be in the star wars galaxy anyway.))

stranger: im not the military type so i'll call you briana. my name is quintus drayzan, but everyone i know calls me quin.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (yes she has; she was with the group during their second trip into andromeda)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Briana: Nice to meet you. So what do you do?

(Briana has never been to Andromeda at all.(in this universe))
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    (yes she has; that's where rakesh introduced her to ryncol

unless it was C47 immediately after they returned...damnit, now i have to check)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (No? That was in a random shipyard when Raneson showed up and got the lexington and tepes to do something about Cylons)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Ethrit: *finally arrives at Briana* There you are, your girlfriend asked me to lookout for you.

(I had only ever heard the term sliders used to describe small burgers so I wasn't aware they could be normal sized)

Veronica: Thank you and I understand. *she nods*

*Jack reaches for the burger already, wanting to eat right away*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (whoops; apparently it was a bar on some planet in colonial space)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Yep. told ya. )

Briana: Oh, hey Ethrit. that was nice of her,
  • Options
    quin: im a business owner that looks out for new comers like you. the starry eyed look of wonderment is always a dead give away for less savory people. *looks over at ethrit.* friend of yours?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: if you're a business owner, what exactly is it you're selling?
  • Options
    Ethrit: Yeah, name's Ethrit. *he nods*
  • Options
    quin: quintus drayzan, entrepreneur and philanthropist. *does a slight bow.* and as for what i sell, simply put it's peace of mind in this maddening planet and perhaps on your travels too.
  • Options
    Briana: I feel like this is either gonna be about drugs or guns. I hope its guns. other weapons are okay too.
  • Options
    *Ethrit rolls his eyes behind his mask*

Ethrit: Do you work for the Cartels? You sound a little like the kind of guy they send to scam tourists.
  • Options
    (anyone who calls themselves a philanthropist is to be avoided AT ALL COSTS)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Especially on a hutt controlled world. I mean he might actually be one since Hoan controls him but yeah, don't trust anyone with that kind of sales pitch on a Hutt world)
  • Options
    ((i mean dont judge a book by its cover.))

quin: oh no i am my own business owner, i dont much care for the hutts and they dont care for me we have a sort of agreement to not intrude on the others market. i dont deal in the spice or slave trade nasty business that but what i do offer is a wide arrange of weapons both legal and otherwise, information, ships and city guides because i know how the hutts work.
  • Options
    Briana: Show us to the guns, please.
  • Options
    (so maybe shrav bought his gun from this guy...i mean, rawk chopped specials aren't exactly common - especially given they were apparently created by someone who won't be alive for another hundred years or so, which kind of begs the question how the hell tyber zann got hold of one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    quin: wonderful. *he snaps his fingers and nice looking sky car flies down landing next to them. he motions to it as the driver opens one of the side doors.* shall we?
  • Options
    Briana: sure. *shrugs and gets in the sky car.*
  • Options
    Ethrit: Fine. *he nods and gets in the sky car*

(Not judging books by the cover is what gets you scammed and enslaved by the hutts. Hell even judging books by their cover can do that. The point is don't trust anything around the hutts.)
  • Options
    quin: off we go then. *walks over getting in the passengers seat. the sky car takes off heading up into the sky scrapers.* now i know you probably think im a run of the mill black market dealer, you would be wrong on that account. this company was made by the people for the people you see and by people i mean the common everyday worker and down trodden of nar shadda. i buy or acquire my products from those who have gotten it thru less reputable means and i sell them at an affordable price so the everyman has the means to protect whats theirs, be it their home, family, belongings or life.
  • Options
    Briana: I see. i find that Respectable. I think anyone should be able to defend what they hold dear. Especially from what I've heard of this planet.
  • Options
    quin: indeed, the hutts care nothing for the common man all they are is profit to them and i find it deplorable. those in my employ are treated fairly and given fair wages and work hours because i believe all people have value and deserve to have time for themselves to do with what they wish because what is life if all you do is work eat sleep rinse and repeat?
  • Options
    Ethrit: I don't exactly see how you are able to run a profitable business like that right next to Hutta. The Hutts are very protective of the core of their space and I feel like they'd either run you out of business or just outright kill you. *he sounds a bit suspicious of quin*
  • Options
    (*doink*)
    shrav: so...shall we head out?
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Well, its an old slang term for hamburgers in the USN. For the patty could just "Slide' off the grill)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    *Eventually Exeter arrives at DS9*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Amanda scarfs down her pizza, while now having a pizza smile.

RAdm Rose smiles: Kids, you may see many gradiose things in your life, but this, a simple meal with family is what makes it all worth while.

DS9 Controller: Exeter, good to see you, please have the package beamed over. Untill we contact you, you will not have anyone else or anything else beamed over unless given verbal authroization by the station.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.