test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    stranger: well alright then. by the way you're heading right for slaver territory, might want to turn around before its too late.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: how do you know? *turns around and looks at the man*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Cook: Yeah, sorry, Commander. Brisket takes a while to cook and we dont have it will Tuesday dinner.

RAdm Rose: No worries, she's just pouting. She know how long broket takes to cook right. (Looks at Jack) You know what Sliders are, right?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Jack: Baby Burgers.

Veronica: I wasn't sure if they had brisket or not... *she actually does pout now* Was just wondering. I guess pizza is fine.

*Ethrit uses the force to follow after Briana, focusing on her trail*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Cook: Well, actually Sliders are not just baby burger. So, Pizzas, we got cheese pizza, pepperoni, and sausage.

Amanda: I want soem cheese pizza.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    stranger: well i do live here but be my guest if you want to find out for yourself. *now that briana looks at the stranger she can see he wears a nice pressed open necked dress shirt with a black buttoned up suit jacket, black slacks and loafers. he has light brown eyes and slicked back black hair with a trimmed beard that defines his jaw line and sharp features.* ((for what hes wearing think the illusive man from mass effect.))
    latest?cb=20100111063515
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Veronica: Pepperoni is good.

Jack: There are other kinds of Sliders? *He looks confused*

(How far would Briana be from the ship?)

*Oculus relaxes sipping her hot cocoa then looks thoughtful*

Oculus: I should probably prepare a hangover cure...
  • Options
    Briana: *blinks, looking the man over* I'm sure you do.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Cook: Regular sized, jumbo sized, turkey. We can put cheese, and bacon, eggs.

(As he comes back with a few pieces of Pepperoni Pizza.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    *Exeter starts to pull out from K-13*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ((probably a ways away.))

stranger: well if you dont want to believe me see for your self. *lightly gestures as he turns around and walks away with his cane.*

jaessa: *starts snoring quite loudly followed by jakara snoring even louder on the floor in the living space.*
  • Options
    Jack: O-oh I want cheese and bacon on mine.

Veronica: Thank you, and get him a couple normal sized ones he doesn't need to eat too much. *She smiles as she takes the food*
  • Options
    (She'd be a decent ways away. Maybe the equivalent of 4 city blocks)

Stark: *floats up for a second, looking around before landing again. Looking at Ezri*

Briana: You look familiar. Why do you want to help me?
  • Options
    stranger: i get that a lot, but all i was trying to do is help a new comer to this hell scape of a city but if you're fine i'll just be on my way then.
  • Options
    Briana: *follows him* wait... maybe I was a bit paranoid. I can see that you're being honest.
  • Options
    *Ethrit hurries along at a quick jog, not running more of a I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry pace to anyone who notices him*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Some pepperoni, and a burger with chesee and bacon.

(The cook gives Amanda soem slices of cheese pizza, gives Jack a normal cheese and bacon burger.)

Cook: Well, I hope it works. Like i said, our menus are dpeendent on what we have and how many people we expect to be there, and if there is a special soemthing happeneing. We have four meals here, usually. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and the midnight meal. Usually our midnight meals are just soup, and sandwiches, and salads.

Amanda: Midnight snack? Why?

RAdm Rose: Becuase soem people have duty late at night, and being on duty with an empty stomach is a great thing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: after looking at you, I know for a fact I've seen you before. In a way. So I feel like I can trust you.
  • Options
    stranger: you just out of the blue trust me like that? you're an odd one....
  • Options
    Briana: you have a very trustworthy face.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (uh...i seem to recall briana being just as untrusting of TIM as krystal, rakesh and everyone else...though, i don't recall if rakesh ever actually MET TIM)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Tim?)
  • Options
    stranger: well thats a first. so whats your name?
  • Options
    Briana: Do you want the full name, titles and all or just something short and sweet?
  • Options
    stranger: just what ever you want me to call you is fine.
  • Options
    Briana: Commander Briana Victoria.
  • Options
    stranger: is it ok if i call you briana?
  • Options
    Briana: That or Commander. Your choice.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (not tim, TIM - you should know what that stands for since a picture of him was posted less than an hour ago)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (I mean.... did you actually read the post? That's not the illusive man. Hoan was just using that picture to help give a visual representation what this character is wearing. its not actually the illusive man. and also
    (uh...i seem to recall briana being just as untrusting of TIM as krystal, rakesh and everyone else...though, i don't recall if rakesh ever actually MET TIM)​​

Briana has never met the illusive man. Likely doesn't even know of his existence. So no clue what you meant there.)