test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo, doing his best pout: Auntie Ellie, chocolate please?

Fiona: Auntie Ashley, strawberry please.

Amanda: Aunties, may I take a chocolate to Auntie Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    *Ashley and Ellvat have baked a few pies and a cake*

Veronica: Honey... *Chases after Capn Rose*

*Several of the Jessica's go for the cake breaking the barrier*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    *Amara, having been forgotten in recent events, was figiting with her armor again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Ethan: What's wrong Mara?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Amara: My gear still feels a bit tight around the torso.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    well, you probably shouldn't have any of the dessert then, because that won't help matters *alex says with a cheeky grin on his muzzle*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Amara: *eye twitch*
  • Options
    Ethan: *shoots a mean look at Shadow* Don't listen to him you look beautiful. I'll help you adjust your armor.
  • Options
    Amara: I'd appreciate it. I swear my hips and chest are bigger than they used to be.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    well, if your bo*bs are tender and you keep throwing up in the morning, you could be pregnant​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Amara: Been there, done that, blew up like a balloon. Slept with another Guardian on Mars before he was killed by Cabal.
  • Options
    *wanders over and snags a large slice of the chocolate cake, then carries it off to the side to nibble at*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*boing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Amanda gets a chocolate cake piece and takes it over to Krystal: Here, Auntie. Thank you for the food.

Leo is stuffing his face with his chocolate cake and he using his hands.

Capt Rose decides to conjure up her baseball glove and a baseball, and conjures up a ice wall. She then goes through some throwing motions.

Outside the holodeck, Capt Rose is sitting on the floor. Her face is red, partly from the tears, but cause she is very mad. "Veronica"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *smiles* Thank you. *accepts the cake*
  • Options
    Amanda: YEAH, I made Auntie Krystal Smile. (she runs off to have her cake)

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Rose? *Tries to hug her*
  • Options
    Rose: Veronica. (Accepts the hug) TDont know why I did that. I know better.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Its alright. You can still apologize if you want to.
  • Options
    Rose: But she would sacrifice us all to save her world. HEr very own kids.

Leo goes over to Krystal: Auntie Krystal, why is my Mommy over there by herself. I want to play. (You cna see chocolate iccing all over his face)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: No she wouldn't and you know she wouldn't Because you wouldn't.

*The various Jessica's eat dessert while one stays with Rose*
  • Options
    Krystal: *sigh* Something came up that... is a painful memory. I think she needs a hug.
  • Options
    (*repeatedly bonks everyone on the head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*Pokes thread with Shadow*)
  • Options
    Amanda: Oh, ok. (She goes over to Jessica). Auntie Jessica, will mommy be mad at me for hugging Auntie Rose?

Leo looks at Alex: Your mommy will be mad at you for making a mess.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: No. I think your mommy will be fine with it.

*Veronica sighs and holds Capn Rose tight*
  • Options
    Capt Rose: You saw her, she really thought about it. If she thought about what makes you think she won't sacrifice us for her world?

Amanda: Ah, where is Msma and Mommy?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Because you wouldn't. If you had the option to sacrifice us for the family you lost to be brought back would you do it? No. But you would think about it.

Jack: Outside.
  • Options
    Krystal: *finishes her cake then just looks at her wedding ring* Wish I knew what happened to you Kun...
  • Options
    Amanda: But we are outside.

A ball rolls over to Krystals foot.

Rose: I am not her. She is a hero, I am just a solider.
    Ancient Griffon insult