test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Not sure.

(Nice. I got nothing for Sakura McCloud other than she's a commando with a fox tail.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    and you said the fury captain kirk met was male, correct?

(right now, that's my only PRIMUS file, even though i have 6 CO characters, soon to be 7 as soon as i can get the new aurum heirloom gear they released a month ago...double the XP bonus of current heirloom gear, among other powerful bonuses for leveling characters)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*pulls out a guitar and starts playing Dueling Banjos*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (bingbingbingbing bing bing bing bing...bing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Alex, have you walked into A Roman city in its prime?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    does romulus count? it has...had, roman architecture

which makes me wonder where they got that particular design style from in the first place...the roman empire was still intact 2,000 years ago when the raptor's children left vulcan, and considering how close vulcan is to earth...i wonder if they stopped and observed earth for a bit before continuing on to dewa iii, and eventually to eisen​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*goes back to guitaring*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yes. Kirk believed that there was a chance for peace between them because the Fury Captain was reasonable.

(Eh hehe... Sakura McCloud is only lv 10 and I still don't really understand the gear.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    so that's at least one alien captain kirk never slept with...which isn't saying much

i mean, i've certainly taken my fair share of partners over the centuries - not all of them humanoid, or even sentient - but good lord, that man was like the energizer bunny on crack​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *laughs* Yea... I guess you're right on that one. If even half the stories I heard about Kirk are true...
  • Options
    as someone who has lived through that time period and had frequent encounters with the man...they're true​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *blinks* I don't want to know if you went there man... Especially in front of the children.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    *muzzlepaw* not THAT kind of encounter! the man may have beena horndog, but he wasn't homo...at least, i don't think he was - though, he did seem to be unusually close to spock, even in his youth

(okay, the TRIBBLE in charge of profanity filtering for the forums REALLY needs to go - g.a.y isn't even profanity)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (No kidding. Apparently Per se is also on the list because apparently that name is a swear word on some obscure language? Hence why I've been misspelling it with a c instead)

Krystal: *laughs*
  • Options
    so, did you ever get a chance to meet any starfleet legends?

(*pokes rose with a pointy stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Zach: *pulls on Krystal's leg* What's homo mean?

Donnie: What's a horndog? Is it like a hot dog?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    whoops...looks like someone was listening in - this should be an interesting conversation​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Reina facepalms*
  • Options
    Krystal: *Looks at the children* Something you'll learn about when you're a lot older. *Looks at Alex* Dr. McCoy and Mr. Scott. Both during a Dividian incursion.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    oh, i remember that one very well...drake was involved in that

as i recall, you had to slingshot to get to the past, correct?

(*pokes rose with a pointy stick again*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Zach: Okay. *he sits down not looking satisfied*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Zach, come here. What's the problem?

Capt Rose goes over to Jack: Ypu doing all right?

Leo: No, it's a doggie with a horn. ( He smiles)

Fiona: Mama, my burger is too big.

Amanda : Where is the pie?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. It was. Back then I was commanding a Connie Refit. She was a bit of an oddball with Excalibur nacelles but... she was a good ship.
  • Options
    does romulus count? it has...had, roman architecture

which makes me wonder where they got that particular design style from in the first place...the roman empire was still intact 2,000 years ago when the raptor's children left vulcan, and considering how close vulcan is to earth...i wonder if they stopped and observed earth for a bit before continuing on to dewa iii, and eventually to eisen

(*whacks rose with the stick* where the hell are you?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Zach: Aunt Krys won't tell me what Homo means.

Donnie: Ohhhh...

Jack: Yes. *reaches towards her wanting to be picked up*

Jessica: I got it Fiona. *cuts the burger in half*

Veronica: No pie just yet.
  • Options
    yeah, aunt krys; how come you didn't tell zach what homo means? *alex says slightly louder than usual with a cheeky grin on his muzzle, then leans in and whispers* you could've just told him it's short for homo-sapiens - a.k.a. human​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *deadpan look before leaning closer with a devious, foxy grin* Maybe I wanna see you squirm?
  • Options
    i wasn't the one squirming...*he says, showing teeth with a wolfish grin* i have no issue talking about ex-say​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I'm well aware of that Alex. Except for the fact you're sidestepping with the direct references around the children. Anyways... Let's change the subject before I end up having to give my kids The Talk years before I have to.
  • Options
    i'm sidestepping because they're way too young to be hearing about sex, not because i have issues talking about it...but yes, we should get back to more important and safe topics - like talking about superheroes, because kids love superheroes *he adds in a louder voice as he pulls away*​​

#LegalizeAwoo