test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: GODZILLA!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *blinks* what have you been showing your kids?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *innocent look*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Homo is the scientific name for Humans from earth. (Rose goes and picks up her son) I do not know, In my world, 40 Erindani had no planets that would could detect. (Kiss Zach) You still hungry, my big boy?

Capt Rose: Oh, Jack, you are so cute (She picks up her kid and gives a peck on the cheek) You keeping your sister out of trouble

Amanda is making a big mess with her food. She at most of her burger, and half the potato chips

Fiona: Thamk you Mama. (While the burger is easier for her to eat, she still having problem getting it into her mouth. It opens up as she gets it to her mouth)

Leo: I AM THE LAW (leo tries his best Dread impression)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    well, it's a trinary star system, so it's no wonder you didn't detect any planets in the system​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Rose, to Zach: Don;t be like Alex. (to Alex) Like I said, we had no contact with Vulcans, or Romulans on my Earth. We figured a way togot to Earths in differnt dimensions.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    oi! what's that supposed to mean?! *he asks in a mock-offended tone*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *laughs*
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Rose: Zach, be considerate of others, always. You stratified with my answer, my big boy?

Capt Rose looks at Veronica wondering how she actually is.

Amanda goes over to Krys: Auntie Krys, thank you. You the Bestest Auntie.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: You're welcome. *smiles*
  • Options
    so why'd you ask me if i had ever been to a roman city? *he asks, turning to rose*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Zach: Thank you and yes. Want food.

Jack: Yes. *giggles*

*Jessica cuts it into fourths and offers it back to her*

*Veronica is playing with some of the other kids.*

Anya: I dunno Leo.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Because you have been to so many dimensions, Its hard to keep track. Being a triple star system has no bearing whether you can detect planets.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    yes, actually, it does have bearing...that many suns putting out that much combined radiation and merlin knows what else would make detection of terrestrial bodies using late twentieth/early twenty-first century earth tech difficult, if not impossible - of course, i'm judging from MY earth; maybe yours had more advanced science and equipment​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*batbatbat*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*bonks everyone on the head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Rose: Compared to Federation Earth of my time. Somewhat, but because we figured out how to tranverse the dimensional barrier. We did have a couple of bases on the moon, and some orbital stations, but we all were thirlled when the Kepler mission started to return copious amount of infomation. I remember in 2012, when it seemed that everyone in the world watched online the Transit of Venus. Hell, they had the Hubble telescope look at the Moon, to gather infomation on the Venus Transit.

Capt Rose: Wow, seems like your Earth was a little more advanced then ours in someways. Ever think of what could happen if it didn't end?

Rose seems down now: No. (As she hugs Zach)

Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    huh...so, who brought the dessert?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2016
    *Zach hugs Rose*

Ellvat and Ashley: We did.

*Veronica looks at Capn Rose*

Veronica: *Cough* Touchy subject *cough*.
  • Options
    Krystal: Someone say dessert?
  • Options
    *raises paw* that would be me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Capt Rose: So subject how? What, she would sacrifice what she has so her Earth would survive?

Leo comes over to Rose and hugs her.

Fiona comes up to Capt Rose: Stop making Mommy cry, Auntie Rose.

Capt Rose: Oh, you don't think I haven't lost friends, Family, oh great and powerful sorceress. We all lost someone we cared about. So get over yourself.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jack: Momma being mean. *Looks like he wants to be put down now*

*Anya hugs Rose too*

Veronica: Honey.
  • Options
    Capt Rose puts Jack down: What? She is willing to sacrifice all of this for a world that probably destroyed itself. What if the Iconians offered a way to return her Earth, she would sacrifice all this for it?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    that's enough, captain *he says in a stern, no-nonsense tone, stressing her rank in a not-so-subtle reminder that he outranks her and she should treat it as an order*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Capt Rose does a death glare to Alex. She is about to retort, when she sees Amanda and Jack. She sighs and backs down, but still glares at Rose and Alex. (Veronica could tell Her Rose is upset, but at Alex right now. but also at Rose for even thinking about sacrificing her family)

(Jessica knows Rose wouldn't sacrifice her family and friends for Her Earth to come back and thats why she is breaking up right now.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Its alright honey. *The Jessica's surround Rose forming a barrier between her and Capn Rose*

Veronica: She's not thinking about that Rose. *Jack walks over to Rose and hugs her too*
  • Options
    Capt Rose decides to walk out of the holodeck.

Amanda: Not Fair. Its Playtime.

Rose: You are right, Amanda. You are right. (Rose wipes her face) So what do you want to play?

Amanda: Dunno.

Leo: I smell Chocoalte. (He squeezes between the Jessica's to head for the dessert Ashley and Ellie brought)

Fiona: Strawberry. (She goes off to, with Amanda following, realizing there is dessert)

Rose: I will be fine, Jessica, Krystal. Sometimes, its hard to know for all we have gained, there is an equal amout of loss. ( she looks at her kids)

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *looks at her wedding ring* Yea...
  • Options
    enough depressing things - let's get that salivating chocolate i smell out​​

#LegalizeAwoo