test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,080 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sighs and sits down with her food and daughter*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    A chocolate beer bottle appears in front of Krys.

Rose: Anyways, the kids like having Mama to themselves.

Leo nods his head yes as he eats his mustard dog, which most of the mustard is on his face and shirt.

Amanda: Uncle Alex, Do you know Auntie Rose when she was a super duperhero?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,080 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *Accepts the bottle* Thanks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose: Zach, I want to you to get your brother and sisters, then go and say thank you to Auntie Krys, ok?

Fiona is loving her burger, and her face shows it.

Rose: Geez, where did the kids get thier ability to make a mess? (not noticing the blog of mustard and may on her shirt.)

Capt Rose comes over to Veronica: Ah, where is Jack? (She looks around for her son, seeing Amanda pester Alex.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    *he looks down at amanda* no, i didn't; we came from two different earths - i didn't even meet her until last year​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    Zach: Okay. *goes to get the other kids. Jack is wandering around eating*

Veronica: There he is.

Jessica: Its because you're messy.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Fiona and Leo goes and follows Zach.

Amanda: Okay. (she doesn't sound convinced, but she is hungry. ) Jack, no walking and eating, you look like Auntie Rose.

Rose: What? (looks around) I don't feel any thing on my face.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (so, did anyone actually take the PADD? and i await comments)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    *Jessica points at the stain*

Jack: Sorry.

(Yes Jessica 4 took the padd and then commented)
  • Options
    (no, comments from you guys, not the characters)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (saw it, way too long for me)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (...seriously? it contains BASIC information only; how is that in ANY way long? i've seen bios there that are NOVEL-LENGTH!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (It was interesting.)
  • Options
    (is interesting good or bad?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Mostly good.
  • Options
    (so what were the good parts and what needed work? apparently length is something that needs work according to rose, but compared to some of the other profiles i've seen on that site, i think i kept it rather compact)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with blue fox*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *finishes her burger and is now practicing a bit with her magic while keeping an eye on her children* Hey Alex? Did I ever tell you how Shadow overreacted one time?
  • Options
    (Well I think the length looks fine. Actually I was wondering why he is call "Lykanthrope")
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    (because i suck at names and because he had to make something up on the fly once the invasion was over, since he couldn't very well use his real name)

which time? as i recall, i've heard about him overreacting several different times from various people​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: He tried to do an exorcism on me over a Water Dryad. Even threw Holy Water in my face and dang near destroyed the ship. *still paying attention to her practice and children* Wouldn't listen at the time, and the fact that Holy Water did nothing didn't factor in to it. He just totally lost it.
    Ezri: Uncle Shadow is funny.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    was this before or AFTER the report i got about him being possessed by Diablo's spirit, and then again by another demon? because i can understand his reaction after an experience like that...i would've done the exact same thing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: He also bashed my head in once.

Jessica 5: And cut off my hand.

Cleo: *Playing with Ezri* Yes.
  • Options
    Krystal: After, as I didn't have water magic when we faced off against Diablo. I should know. I pelted him with Plasma Grenades.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    bad idea there...plasma's basically fire when you get right down to it on a subatomic level, and most denizens of the burning h*lls have some level of innate fire resistance, if they aren't outright immune to it

(this censor is really starting to TRIBBLE me off...can we get whoever came up with this garbage fired?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*hits thread with baseball bat*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: My kit was programmed to replicate Plasma Grenades at the time. *shrug* It makes Cryo Grenades now. Don't forget we're not trained to fight supernatural entities so... yea. Closest Starfleet has come is probably the failed invasion by the Furies.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    are we talking ancient greek furies or alien species that just happened to be called furies by a human?

(and you're the only one who has yet to say anything about alex's PRIMUS file yet)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: The aliens. Turns out they were the source of demon myths across the quadrant. Kirk was originally the one to make First Contact, and even said that he considered the Fury Captain a friend and regretted having to take him out. Seemed he was pretty reasonable. Years later Picard heads off an invasion force and closed an artifical wormhole. Hell... I heard Voyager actually encountered the Furies in the Delta Quadrant too.

(The Invasion crossover set of novels)
  • Options
    were they also the source for the fury myth on earth?

(*bonks rattler with http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Lykanthrope link*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo