test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (i was right, nobody recognized it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (Pokemon, gen 1, flying type usually in game traded for and I believe comes with the name Dux.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (no, it comes with the name Farfetch'd...hence the Farfetch'd bit)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (The species is named Farfetch'd. I was just stating the specific individual someone can get in Gen 1 games. Most Pokemon you get in the in-game trades have nicknames.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Jessica: I'll see you guys later. *kisses each of her kids then Rose and leaves*

Jessica 2: I'm not sure if any of use should go too.

Veronica: I'm ready.

(I can recognize any pokemon all the way up to the current gen)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *wanders around his ship doing admiralty stuff*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: Kids, don't tire out Uncle Karter.

Amanda: Ok, bye bye Mama, Mommy.

Capt Rose leads Veronica to the pad, where Reigun is waiting.

Reigun: Time to put the shrimp on the skewer, luv.

They get teleported down to the station.

Rose: Well, it's not like they are infusing an unknown magical crystal into the body of a murderous metal engine of destruction.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Jessica 2: I guess only one of us should go then. Do you want to go? *looks at Rose*

Jessica 5: I wouldn't put it past them to try doing just that at this point.

*Jessica beams down to the station*

Veronica: Time to see what all the fuss is about.
    *Krystal is waiting for everyone to show up on the station*
    Rose: You want me to go?

Capt Rose, on the station: Hey, Krys, whats up?

Reigun: Where is the other Admirals?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Not much. Got my first look at the kaiju ship they built. Still pretty skeptical about it. As for the others... not here yet. Don't know what Alex is doing.
    *is still doing admiralty stuff because no one told him what time to be on the station*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *taps commbadge* Jade to Greymane.
    edited March 2016
    Reigun: It bloody well looks like something the Doctor would pull out of his pocket.

Capt Rose: thats what I said.

Capt Nog comes up to the group: Hello, again. I wish to meet you under better circumstances, but it is what it is. The Annorax is ready, but we are having some difficulties with choosing a vector to take her, and her formidable weapon.

Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

*he taps his badge and says in a vastly overblown italian accent* garlotti's pizzeria, how may i take your order?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica 2: Do you want to?

Jessica: Hey Nog.
    Rose: So what do you think, Zach?

Nog: Admiral O'Connell, Jade, Captian O'Connell. So where is Admiral Greymane? The Krenim would like to discuss thier proposals when he gets here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Zach: No. Stay here.

Jessica 2: I doubt much can go wrong so it is probably fine if you stay here with us and the kids. Though you could help make sure the me that went stays safe.
    Krystal: Talking to him now Captain. Admiral... I'll take a pepperoni pizza and your furry tail on the station to discuss this Annorax ship.
    Rose goes over and kisses Zach on the cheek: You take care fo your sibling and Mama, ok, big guy. (Rose heads for the door) I'll be back.

(Rose goes over tot he teleport pad, and gets to the station)

Rose: what did I miss?

Reigun: Someone trying to be funny?
    Ancient Griffon insult

*an audible groan is heard over the open channel* ugh...is it time already? do i seriously need to meet 'n greet with them?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Zach: Okay. *seems disappointed then goes back to playing with the Jessicas*

Jessica: So not much.
    Rose: is it a good idea to bring mister I went thru 52 weeks of hell by Annorax that never happened?

Capt Nog: What?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Im not sure we should talk about this around Nog.
    Krystal: Yes Alex. You do. Not to be sarcastic or anything, but for someone who commands a Wells class, you need a watch.
    a watch doesn't do much good when no one bothers to tell you what time you're supposed to be there *alex says from directly behind jade, having flamed in whle she was talking*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *doesn't jump this time* Bring my pizza? *sarcastic tone*
    *he hands her a square cardboard box reminiscent of old earth pizza boxes*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *accepts the box with a cheesey smile* Alright... now that everyone's here, and hopefully with something to munch on while we go, lets get this show on the road. And I swear if I see Drake lurking around here I'm gonna sock him.
    Drake: Hello, Admiral Jade Von Hapsburg, Admiral O'Connell, Admiral Greymane. So glad you could join us.
    Ancient Griffon insult