test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *deadpan look before holding out the pizza box to Rose* Hold this for me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *whacks jade upside the head* you had to go and jinx it, didn't you?!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Ok.

Drake just keeps on walking.

Rose: You know, causing a scene will get you out of this meeting.

Capt Rose: I see Temp Agent Crey also. And his counterparts from the Empire and Republic.

Rose: So, Section 31 and Temporal Investigations. All the people that think we are useful loose cannons.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jessica: This is sure to be interesting.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I still want to punch Drake.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    can i shove a brick up his TRIBBLE?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: If I can't punch him, you can't either.
    Ijoula: I was actually looking forward to that too. Just wish we knew what happened to Rxialt...
    (*boink*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nog: I should give you a tour of the facility then.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jessica: That'd be nice.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nog takes the group through the station, showing Alliance and Krenim working together. They show up at place where they are doing all the simulations. You can see Commander Tiaru Jarok are arguing with Researcher A'Driana.

Tiaru: I still say that we should get them to consider any timeline where Romilus wasn't destroyed.

A'Drianna: That is too much of a disruption of history. The simulation where Romulus isn't destroyed, has the Star Empire against the rest of the Alliance, helping the Dominion.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *approaches the two* Commander...
    Tiara: Oh, Hello, Admiral Jade. How can I help you?
    Ancient Griffon insult

(TiarU, not tiara...tiara is a headpiece)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Just got here. Anything we need to be caught up on?
    *stands around looking bored, only half-listening to everything being said*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Tiaru: The research group has been running simulations with a Holodeck about various temporal events trying to delay the Iconian invasion.

Rose: That's over 40 years ago, wouldn't it be better if we try to change something closer to the present?
    Ancient Griffon insult

(I know its tiaru, but my iphone doesnt)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I just want to say for the record that I don't feel comfortable with the idea of this kind of Temporal shenanigans. We have no idea how we'll be affected. Simulations or no simulations, there's always one variable that will bite us.
    *still loitering and looking very bored*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

A'Driana: The simulations are based of Tal'shiar simulations. It is the best any of these species have.

Tiaru: I still think that we should push for any where the homeworld isn;t destroyed.

A'Driana: but that will leave a divided galaxy, and all the simulations so far shown that the Iconain invasion is still imminent.

A Krenim walks over: We could use Noye's secneario? Diverting the asteroid that cause the USS Yamato to divert to the Iconian system?

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *pinches the bridge of her nose* And this is why I hate Temporal Mechanics... *Turns to the Krenim resercher* How accurate are your simulations? I just... I feel like if we step on this bug in the past we could end up stepping on evolution so to speak.
    (*sits on everyone and stares intensely at*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*whacks everyone with baseball bats*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*Pokes the thread with Shadow*)
    Researcher: We aren't going back in time, we are erasing something from the time stream, like an asteroid.

Rose: So whatever is targeted never existed? That sounds even worse
    Ancient Griffon insult

you have no idea...*alex mutters under his breath*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krenim researcher: Maybe we should talk to one of our best scientist, Noye, about this.

Capt Rose: So why were we asked to be here?

Nog: Considering Task Force Jade has

Rose: Task Force Jade, when did that become official?

Nog: Its not official, officially the alliance knows you as TF 37Delta dot 3, but its easier to call your little fleet Jade.

Capt Rose: Oh really
    Ancient Griffon insult

heh heh heh...you got a task force named after you *he cackles, slinging his arm around jade's neck*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nog: Lets go see, Noye.

Nog lead you were Noye, and Claudia are.

Not even turning around, Noye: Yes? (in an aggravated tone) I am busy.

Claudia: I'll handle this, love. I am Claudis, Noye is looking at soem promising simulations about a asteroid. It woudl seem that using the weapon on it, should keep the Iconians from appearing for 700 years.

Noye: and brining back the Romulan homeworld. But not the Krenim worlds.
    Ancient Griffon insult