test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Veronica can tell that Capt Rose is now ashamed.

Capt Rose then puts Veronica into an embrace: I hope I never have to find out what living without and the kids will be. I love you.

Rose goes over to Krys: So far pur kids aren't showing any problems from the war.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wish I could say the same about their parents...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Veronica: I love you too. *kisses her gently*

Jessica: I've managed to stay cheerful and optimistic. Mostly.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... I've been all over the place. Ijoula's been pretty quiet lately too. Probably because of my state.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: I've been doing my best to keep smiling.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    after so many centuries of war and killing and death, i'm pretty numb to it all, so keeping a brave face isn't very hard for me anymore *alex says, walking over to the pair with his half-eaten cake* and in some ways, that makes me feel even worse than i would if i still fully empathized with loss of life​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*boinks everyone over the head*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Rose: Well, Maybe the Krenim has something for us.

Capt Rose goes and just watches the kids: Wish I was young .
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *sighs and takes a drink*

(I honestly don't know what to do now so... *shrug*)
    Veronica: You're not that old.
    (time for swimming)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Capt Rose: Maybe, but this war is wearing on us all.

( Does Alex swim like a Turian?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(dunno, but i bet he definitely breeds like one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ancient Griffon insult

(well, obviously he's going to swim better than that...the reptile thing is wearing armor)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Veronica: lets hope it ends soon.
    Capt Rose: Thats the problem, I get the feeling that the Iconians are about to make a statement, and hit a strategic system. (She puts her head on Veronica shoulder) At least they are having fun.

(Time for Kyana)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Yep.)

*Veronica starts snoring softly her head leaning against Capn Rose's*
    (After a day of recovery, and with Rose and Jessica moving the bulk of thier stuff back to the Lexington along with all their kids; Kyana and the Krenim await)

3 days later
    Kyana System

USS RK Turner

Ishikawa: the Krenim research facility has given us the okay to send you over, Captian

the viewscreen is showing the completed Annorax dreadnaught docked with the research station. There is a few other Krenim and Alliance ships floating around.

Capt Rose: So that thing is our last best hope? It looks like something the Doctor pull out of his pocket.

Karter: Right now, I'd prefer the Doctor over that thing.

Capt Rose: Let Admiral Greymane, O'Connell, and Jade that we are ready.

Karter: You know, as an AI I shouldn;t feel anything, but I feel that thing will cuase us more problems then its worth.

Capt Rose: Your mouth to God's ear, Karter.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 2: Its about time.
    Rose: It only took a couple of months.

Fiona is chasing the almost perpetual bouncing ball around, while Leo is watching.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *looks out at the Annorax before heading for the transporter room*
    Jessica: I guess its time to go take a look at the Annorax.

*Anya bounces a ball laughing and Zach plays with a stuffed animal*
    (yep, time to go look at the giant sex toy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(The annorax looks more like a sonic screwdriver in my opinion)
    edited March 2016
    (it looks like a giant dild* to me...it even has the large base in the rear that such toys have to prevent them from getting stuck in your rear and necessitating a hospital visit to have it surgically removed)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(MOVING ON before I start bombarding people with leeks)
    edited March 2016
    (*catches leek and starts waddling around like a duck, occasionally barking 'Farfetch'd'* and i bet nobody recognizes this reference)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Krystal beams over to the research lab*
    Rose: Kids say goodbye to Mama.

Leo goes over and hugs Jessica while Fiona continues to play with the superb all.

Capt Rose goes by her quarters: Honey, you ready?
    Ancient Griffon insult