TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I'm not complaining or anything =P We still gonna gang bang ya every week, win or lose. b:chuckle

I'm gonna try my new weapon this weekend. b:chuckle
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I'm not complaining or anything =P We still gonna gang bang ya every week, win or lose. b:chuckle

Keep it coming :D, it sure as heck made things a lot more interesting b:victory
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai der, I can't wait for our battle against 31 nef's b:dirty please make sure its 31 no more no less b:sad weeeeeeee

seriously speaking i wouldn't underestimate Enelysion, 30 might as well be a bit too small but, such comment's proves you no different from Tannzie, he underestimates his opponents, and you over estimate yourself. Both are the same i guess, but Tannzie a bit smarter. Anyways this week's TW gonna be fun i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Good luck to all in TW this weekend. We got outbid at the last minute and can't go but while you guys get to play fun stuff, we gonna be leveling and upgrading our little hearts out.

Good luck - have fun - kick butt!!! b:victory
    edited February 2010
    ^^ which faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm gonna try my new weapon this weekend. b:chuckle

New weapon? :O
    thank you dan for that point i did forget about land refinement, which lowers the cost of refinement a lot, as to what Mei said, dude not to understimate Ene, but as i said, i get a few proper people who know there job, its not a biggie

I'm still curious as to who you are as well. Since you know me and you do seem to know a lot about Nef :p. If you were to pick 30, who would you pick?
    To the point of refining. This is a double edge sword, if this method was truly as great as it was made to be, than Nefarious shouldn't have so many under geared members.

Maybe they are doingitwrong? Cause it's easy to get +4 by owning lands through tienkang stones and mirages.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    seriously speaking i wouldn't underestimate Enelysion, 30 might as well be a bit too small but, such comment's proves you no different from Tannzie, he underestimates his opponents, and you over estimate yourself. Both are the same i guess, but Tannzie a bit smarter. Anyways this week's TW gonna be fun i guess.

Yes I'm not different and I'm dumb thanks hun

So anyways...b:dirty ty accel b:cute
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm still curious as to who you are as well. Since you know me and you do seem to know a lot about Nef :p. If you were to pick 30, who would you pick?

Well if your observant, you should have known how i now your mei, but as you fail at it so i would tell you how , few posts back or some different thread you called Swaze Bamboo ? and swaze said something like only 2 people know you by that name and you shuold be MEI!! after which Herne_Hunter posted *mee three* so i figured out that as MiStAiSa stopped posting and Accel started so its not really tough to make the connection, oh btw i do know what happened to MEI char too as in who it is now!!

and yeah as for the 30, no names for now but the squad i would have expect to have TT green set at minimum + 5 or so, wep TT 90 + 6 or above, and above all i would expect the people to be atleast familiar with there chars, and have TW knowledge thats all. But one thing not to underestimate a particular errmm lets name it *Hamster* in Ene, who can do wonders!!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    as to what strife says about how tough the TW's are,

well gimme 30 proper ppl and i take down enelysion in 15 mins. Proper i mean not the best but decent level and proper knowledge of there char and TW.

Like the type of people we used to have before the oracles started.

Wow, that sounds like a challenge. I'm sure among the ~200 people in Nef you can find 30 that meet your criteria. Bring them to the Sunday TW. We're fighting Eminence at the same time, so we won't be at full strength. But I think we can last more than 15 minutes against 30 people.

If your 30 beat us in 15 minutes or less, I will kiss your **** both here and in World Chat.
    edited February 2010
    Well if your observant, you should have known how i now your mei, but as you fail at it so i would tell you how , few posts back or some different thread you called Swaze Bamboo ? and swaze said something like only 2 people know you by that name and you shuold be MEI!! after which Herne_Hunter posted *mee three* so i figured out that as MiStAiSa stopped posting and Accel started so its not really tough to make the connection, oh btw i do know what happened to MEI char too as in who it is now!!

do you do anything else other than trolling forums lol, i personally had forgotten about that thread and you still have it in mind ? But again, i do remember one person i knew on pwi who was as observant as you sound to be, but again... Nef aint his interest anymore nor is pwi. so prolly your not him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Wow, that sounds like a challenge. I'm sure among the ~200 people in Nef you can find 30 that meet your criteria. Bring them to the Sunday TW. We're fighting Eminence at the same time, so we won't be at full strength. But I think we can last more than 15 minutes against 30 people.

If your 30 beat us in 15 minutes or less, I will kiss your **** both here and in World Chat.

read my other post first, 2nd if i had the liberty to do so, i really would have shown you how to do it exactly, but again why should i really bother, when i can pick on noobs like you munching on my popcorn, and see you jump up and down as to know who i am. Anywaysss i prolly gonna be there for you all. Am sure to have fun killing you and SarahC :)
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Am sure to have fun killing you and SarahC :)

aww see now Im going to have to hop on the bandwagon of wondering who you are...gimme a hint or something b:sad b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited February 2010
    Seriously Sarah dont have to make a fool of yourself every time you open that gap do you ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >.> tannzie kinda reminds me of sinangel with the boasting about how easily they could roll Ene with just 30 people <.<
    Cost LG a land for overestimating Amplified and underestimating Enelysion in one TW weekend...
    I'd also think Nef's recent loss to Enelysion last week would discredit anyone claiming that they are not a threat...
    edited February 2010
    >.> tannzie kinda reminds me of sinangel

sin wont be taking his own **** lols. Nor is smart enough to make a lot of good post.

anyways i guess we are getting tannzie a bit wrong, i guess he wants to point the fact that the people send for Ene arent the brightest, well atleast who had been sent to Ene last few weeks, not exactly underestimating Ene, but pointing out to nef(thats what he usually does)

this thought is based on Tannzie's previous posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Prediction of this weekend's TW:

Only time will tell b:victory
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe they are doingitwrong? Cause it's easy to get +4 by owning lands through tienkang stones and mirages.

seriously lol....
    you can get +4 quite easily W/O the land refinements
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I don't mean that, I mean how did you know who Mist was in the first place. You know much about things that happened awhile back.. This account is irrelevant btw. :p
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I mean how did you know who Mist was in the first place. You know much about things that happened awhile back..

well it can only mean am also one of those who plays the game for a long time ? lols and i guess i dont really mean any harm, just that i hate stupidity going around, well i would give you 3 guess as to who i am, i was also closely related to the seven samurai's. not one of them though, just closely related ingame and we'll were good friends!! Just that recent events, and people are soo stupid and not to mention annoying, You know its been easy to take land from nef for Enelysion, but how they would defend agaisnt a full force attk from nef, now thats something they still need to work on. I really like how outlaw has been defending its lands from various attacks, though i doubt if they could survive nefarious or regicide, and mind you they do well enough not to do so.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    well it can only mean am also one of those who plays the game for a long time ? lols and i guess i dont really mean any harm, just that i hate stupidity going around, well i would give you 3 guess as to who i am, i was also closely related to the seven samurai's. not one of them though, just closely related ingame and we'll were good friends!! Just that recent events, and people are soo stupid and not to mention annoying, You know its been easy to take land from nef for Enelysion, but how they would defend agaisnt a full force attk from nef, now thats something they still need to work on. I really like how outlaw has been defending its lands from various attacks, though i doubt if they could survive nefarious or regicide, and mind you they do well enough not to do so.

Was I a good friend of yours? b:surrender
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Was I a good friend of yours? b:surrender

acquaintance i would say ? but we did and do have our fair bit of conversation :)
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    acquaintance i would say ? but we did and do have our fair bit of conversation :)

Sweet. Someone provide me with Nef's guild list so I can make guesses to who Tannzie is b:cute.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The original question at hand was whether we held a "significant" advantage given the land we owned and coins we receive. I refuted this by indicating other factions to have opportunities, although not similar in nature, of making up a relatively similar gain with their time away from TW. If our views are different then so be it, I still would like to delta together though :D *Unblinkingly stares at your inhumane HP*. I do not and never have doubted other peoples effort, especially from a faction as persistent and determined as yours b:surrender.

b:surrender b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Tannzie, I need more hints to try and figure you out b:laugh.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tannzie, I need more hints to try and figure you out b:laugh.

It took me a couple minutes in google to figure out who Tannzie is from her typing patterns.

do u kno how tannzie types ? all lowercase, asterisks for *emphasis*, emoticons ;P, internet abbreviations, adds a space before question marks.

do i need to say more ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    It took me a couple minutes in google to figure out who Tannzie is from her typing patterns.

do u kno how tannzie types ? all lowercase, asterisks for *emphasis*, emoticons ;P, internet abbreviations, adds a space before question marks.

do i need to say more ?

Impressive.

now for SarahC and captainK or w.e your name is, 15 mins steam roll or 30 mins charm ****, both come down to the same thing you know. If you think that just that am against a few stupid people of nef am against the whole guild, am not sinangel to speak out valuable information and other stupid stuff. Well i guess you should start learning how to defend now, you have a great teacher there.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    what a fast TW we had today b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    do i need to say more ?

yeah you do,tell us the original name of tannzie:)b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

do i need to say more ?

But I don't know who it is b:surrender. I haven't started on forums until recently. b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010

do i need to say more ?
    leave tannzie alone astypoo >:O

............he brings life to the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan