TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *lifts up Ayano's shirt*

WOOOHOOO *plop! plop!*

And now through xxx magic Ayano has turned into a Pimp !!!
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Pimping what b:laugh go add me on RT now b:angry
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    noob alts xD
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    noob alts xD
    Only pros have level 100s and make alts b:cool
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Lvl 100 cleric healing sin alt = <3
    That's why I couldn't stick to the new server, don't have my alts to make it easier xD can't depend on nubby cs'rs for help either ;__;
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010

aww MagicPimp but a bm?? pshhhh

i thought you'd try out a psy
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Lvl 100 cleric healing sin alt = <3
    That's why I couldn't stick to the new server, don't have my alts to make it easier xD can't depend on nubby cs'rs for help either ;__;

Go through life the hard way, you come out TUFF b:cool
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What happened to all the rage, drama, and QQ in this thread? b:cry
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What happened to all the rage, drama, and QQ in this thread? b:cry
    seems nef faction does not allow their members to post anymore on this forum =3 i guess they dont trust their pple to keep a smart post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    That's cuz everytime a nef member comes on here to spew their ever-so-righteous filth they get it shoved right back down their throats each weekend ^^
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I just realized my avatar is wearing tt99 gold.. and it doesnt look good. At least the hair doesn't look good. b:surrender
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just realized my avatar is wearing tt99 gold.. and it doesnt look good. At least the hair doesn't look good. b:surrender

rofl b:chuckle
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    rofl b:chuckle

Whos this nub? b:bye
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Whos this nub? b:bye

Just that nub you know :P b:cute
    b:bye
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aww MagicPimp but a bm?? pshhhh

i thought you'd try out a psy

Looks wise , I prefer humans & elves :P .

AND I DON'T WANNA BE A FISH b:angry!!! ( no offence to Fishkase.... I mean Akasera) where he is b:quiet .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Looks wise , I prefer humans & elves :P .

AND I DON'T WANNA BE A FISH b:angry!!! ( no offence to Fishkase.... I mean Akasera) where he is b:quiet .

Akafishies b:dirty and fishblondies
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Emailed Akasera last night, hope she replies b:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    seems nef faction does not allow their members to post anymore on this forum =3 i guess they dont trust their pple to keep a smart post

i guess i'm not considered by your eyes a nef :P or if you never seen me before, b:bye hehe. But we only shutdown our members if it gets out of hand :P

not before. and i think i'm somewhat smart :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i think i'm somewhat smart :P

Leave aside smartness, didn't know you had the brains to think!! Well at least you try to prove in a proper way that you can think have brains!! am proud of such neffies!!

<3 Sinangel and Nefarious (not all members or leader)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Leave aside smartness, didn't know you had the brains to think!! Well at least you try to prove in a proper way that you can think have brains!! am proud of such neffies!!

<3 Sinangel and Nefarious (not all members or leader)

i'll vouch for all of nef having brains because i highly doubt that any nef would be playing this game without brains. It's impossible to produce voluntary movement to play the game without a brain b:victory neuro major ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    i'll vouch for all of nef having brains because i highly doubt that any nef would be playing this game without brains. It's impossible to produce voluntary movement to play the game without a brain b:victory neuro major ftw.

Cool Story, Bro.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    you sound almost like wizzeled :P and yes i was extending the joke b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well i cant agree that all nef's got brains, but yeah a lot of them have em, and a lot of them lack it badly, but with conversations i had with Evga over the past few months of her being on the game, i know it might have been few, but didnt sound like she didnt have brains
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    HER? i thought i made sure already that everyone knew, i'm a freaking guy, who didn't have a choice but to play a female char because i like using pets to do all my dirty work.

pwi need to release male version of veno and barb, and a sex change scroll, so i can get one, and make my life easier... why don't pwi do that, they could make soo much money from that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    HER? i thought i made sure already that everyone knew, i'm a freaking guy, who didn't have a choice but to play a female char because i like using pets to do all my dirty work.

pwi need to release male version of veno and barb, and a sex change scroll, so i can get one, and make my life easier... why don't pwi do that, they could make soo much money from that.

eh i went with the online char , not with ur RL sex ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Male untamed that use pets... would look so wrong >.>
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread has become nothing more than a group of people (no offense :P) leaving irreverent comments throughout the day :/. I miss the TW talks :(.

What are your thoughts on a Legendary vs. Enely TW, or even a Enely vs. RR TW? These 3 factions have in my mind come a LONG way. Props to Saru and Ken for what they have have done with their faction! I also think Leg proved a lot of doubters wrong by still being around and even becoming stronger since there free fall a few months ago.

It will be even more interesting with the recent additions to the game, the level gap is coming closer and closer! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we had over 300 lvl 100's in our server now. I foresee some great fun actions ahead :D
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Male untamed that use pets... would look so wrong >.>

Male LA users already...look so wrong >.>
    This thread has become nothing more than a group of people (no offense :P) leaving irreverent comments throughout the day :/. I miss the TW talks :(.

What are your thoughts on a Legendary vs. Enely TW, or even a Enely vs. RR TW? These 3 factions have in my mind come a LONG way. Props to Saru and Ken for what they have have done with their faction! I also think Leg proved a lot of doubters wrong by still being around and even becoming stronger since there free fall a few months ago.

It will be even more interesting with the recent additions to the game, the level gap is coming closer and closer! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we had over 300 lvl 100's in our server now. I foresee some great fun actions ahead :D

I agree, keep it on topic or i'll ban hammer all of you b:angry
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    A fight between Enelysion and LG or Ene vs RR seems irrelevant. Seeing as how no faction besides Nef controls a majority of the map, infighting among factions only gives Nefarious more time to use their TW income to bolster their own ranks.

Maybe once Nefarious is no longer a majority land holder epic fights between equal strength factions will become something to consider.

I mean if we are going to think about hypothetical TW situations, why not consider what TW would be like if there was no majority land holder on the map, and that all factions were within similar strength capacities both gear and level wise? That would be an intriguing demonstration of coordination and strategy (albeit limited).
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    True By_uL this is a place to talk bout TW, but since some people dont understand, and sadly those people are from nefarious itself, some people like my old love sinangel were seriously making some stupid comments and being arrogant nerds. And i agree to strife, its not the time for other factions to fight amongst themself, its time for them to join hands and take down us, who hold the majority,