TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Re-Roll and join me Pimp ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Re-Roll and join me Pimp ><

RT is much more entertaining , just saying it's hard to find a faction comparable to the ones that were here some time ago or on other servers :P .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    but but...look at this drama big-boob-chan!

ish calling out to you
    its fingers groping for you, and your ****, to be in the middle of it all. you know this is where you belong. :O
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited February 2010
    i wont go to rt .. i went there one day, few days back pmd u , u never replied ... so i came back..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Mmm drama in nef b:chuckle. RT needs help, 27/50 on the level board list are from the red faction of the server b:shocked.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yet there are many old timers who refused to use TS. Have they gotten the boot yet? Probably not due to who they rub elbows with. b:shutup TS being required has always been an ongoing problem and not much you really can do when people claim they lag too much and other such excuses.

Yeah, that is a problem.
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    mhmm i stop reading all forums a while and i miss out..

/reads all posts i missed
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It was a bit off- topic as it was, lol. As shameful as it is, having been an officer at that time, all that was said is undeniable, no matter the excuses that come from Nefarious. These actions had and were done; if you got on the sht- list, officers actively sought out ways to get you caught and kicked. Very few were actually impartial: Xaratul, Attama. Even myself, I cannot claim I was impartial 100% of the time.

What happens in most factions is drama and really this is nothing more than just drama that you are continuing on these forums to feed people that want to read it. Enjoy the faction that you are in and please just move on. Learn to let go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It was a bit off- topic as it was, lol. As shameful as it is, having been an officer at that time, all that was said is undeniable, no matter the excuses that come from Nefarious. These actions had and were done; if you got on the sht- list, officers actively sought out ways to get you caught and kicked. Very few were actually impartial: Xaratul, Attama. Even myself, I cannot claim I was impartial 100% of the time.

holy *&^%.....you urself were one of those officers Xoria...u had a huge chip on ur shoulder cause of sinangel LMAOu did anything u could to get him kicked cause he openly said bad things about u (likely truth).....and johnnyPH ur just um flat out stupid...u were in Eminence for a couple weeks and u openly PKed Nefarious Members in DT.....so where do u come off blaming anyone for anything....and i have also said it was a priority to kill u in TW, cause i dont like u, and ur an ****, nor do a lot of Nefarians ur just not good ppl, ur flat out arrogant (for no reason LOL u suck)...so now that in TW u couldnt get out of ur spawn point more than 30 meters before u ummm met ur doom again you wanna QQ and cry like a little baby ROFFLECOPTERS STFU and if u cant deal with being killed in TW......dont effin show up to them
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Okies enough of it, you bloody hell of a player. First this sort of behaviour and outburst isnt accepted from nef director and officer, you fellas, you both at your own char tight. i seen it many a times, an HF, stop talking sht out here, what are you ? do you have any respect for your people or your friends, i know you have bloody hell none for yourself, its best suited to go and stay with your purple fluffy bunny, these forums are nor for your feeble heart mate. Ok, now Krout, first you suck as Player (wizard), 2nd you dont appreciate help you take from others but instead put yourself on the higher position (your just a girl whom god by mistake turned into a guy), your strategy jst scks down right under, you lead TW victories, just for the facts that, there are a few of the good skilled nef lefts. i watched you grow from scratch till this point of time. All you guys seem to be is Milyen's own pet, thats all. Well now apart from all accusations, Its true that Milyen spread Rumors ingame, about people like Templar, and a few others. i personally know it myself cause i have been told a few stuff like that directly. If your gonna be on the forums here then please mark your words before you speak, your stupidity wont really help you out here, you know that right. Best is enjoy while you can, its not for long mate, the revolution has come, and its started, thanks and cheers to Milyen, that people are celebrating the mark of the downfall of an Empire on Sanc.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nefarious isn't impervious. This server will collectively strike you down. The hypocrisy that seethes out of Nef is only more reason to keep faith in what we are fighting for. Your power is in your members, and it is a shame that good members have to associate themselves with some of the worst people on this server. How strong would Nef be if the old Legendary members left Nef? Once they realize that they are nothing more than your peons, units that have to blindly follow the Nef aristocracy? A small paycheck to cover charm costs + a little extra should never be worth more than a players dignity. Their identity. I only wish that all those who left us to join ranks with you really looked at what they have to do now, can they really be proud of what they are fighting for?

I wish more normal members of Nef took the time to look over these forums. To see the **** some Nef members spew on here. Who would be proud to be a part of what Nef is now? You don't even fight with honor anymore. This weekends TW's were proof of that. You still use alt factions to throw off bids. You are cowards who laugh and take pleasure in how much you can overpower and toy with weaker factions. Do you get those same laughs fighting Regicide? Or does it scare you that everything you all have can be taken from you once this server wakes up?

As soon as the other major factions can coordinate an attack on you once again, that's what I can't wait for.

By the way nice to see Nef officers come on here to try and silence or demean their old allies. That's all a Nef member is, a tool for fighting. As soon as you leave you are a target for calling out Nef's flaws. A good faction would try to reconcile these problems. Nef just buries them with counter-insults. The responsibility is never held by the Nef upper echelon, no they are flawless.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    **** wrote: »
    holy *&^%.....you urself were one of those officers Xoria...u had a huge chip on ur shoulder cause of sinangel LMAOu did anything u could to get him kicked cause he openly said bad things about u (likely truth).....and johnnyPH ur just um flat out stupid...u were in Eminence for a couple weeks and u openly PKed Nefarious Members in DT.....so where do u come off blaming anyone for anything....and i have also said it was a priority to kill u in TW, cause i dont like u, and ur an ****, nor do a lot of Nefarians ur just not good ppl, ur flat out arrogant (for no reason LOL u suck)...so now that in TW u couldnt get out of ur spawn point more than 30 meters before u ummm met ur doom again you wanna QQ and cry like a little baby ROFFLECOPTERS STFU and if u cant deal with being killed in TW......dont effin show up to them

yeah this is a nef officer, and present strategist what ya'll find here is ? a sense of stupidity and arrogance mixed together, well again nothing unusual ?
    Well Krout, mate you suck, at everything, Xoria might have been there on the skype call with milyen and Makeda, but she fckng had the balls to accept this, and as to Makeda a.k.a fluffy bunny, its nothing unsual, she has done it before, and does it now. Its really wrong hwo people kicked sinangel from nef, i mean if we just forget that its sinangel, take it for any A, B or C. Is it right for officers, just to frame a person cause of the fact that he speaks out his mind? Nope i dont think so. What ya talking bout TW ?? dude, of what i see in TW's i go with you, you die there instantly, yeah instantly, not even take time to say a hi to the map lol, and yeah as to the DT incident, well i personally am proof, that Johhny and Xoria went up to join you, Xaratul in DT squad, i was there right in the middle of it, so stop shtting about ppl, i think its best you should go and retain your post in the Military, or if not mistaken you kicked from there too ?
  • OT_W - Sanctuary
    OT_W - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That is some first class drama and entertainment for me.b:pleased

I am so happy I went to Enelysion(Sarah b:kiss). It is so much friendlier there and no one is behaving like Legendary, Regicide and Nefarious are. Here I feel like it is a game that I can enjoy and Territory Wars are actually just for fun and are not combined with some propaganda like we have to own the map or we the server will strike Nefarious down.

But please keep the drama up it keeps me entertained this morning.b:laugh
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yeah this is a nef officer, and present strategist what ya'll find here is ? a sense of stupidity and arrogance mixed together, well again nothing unusual ?
    Well Krout, mate you suck, at everything, Xoria might have been there on the skype call with milyen and Makeda, but she fckng had the balls to accept this, and as to Makeda a.k.a fluffy bunny, its nothing unsual, she has done it before, and does it now. Its really wrong hwo people kicked sinangel from nef, i mean if we just forget that its sinangel, take it for any A, B or C. Is it right for officers, just to frame a person cause of the fact that he speaks out his mind? Nope i dont think so. What ya talking bout TW ?? dude, of what i see in TW's i go with you, you die there instantly, yeah instantly, not even take time to say a hi to the map lol, and yeah as to the DT incident, well i personally am proof, that Johhny and Xoria went up to join you, Xaratul in DT squad, i was there right in the middle of it, so stop shtting about ppl, i think its best you should go and retain your post in the Military, or if not mistaken you kicked from there too ?

roffle ur dumb lol i think u need to get ur facts straight before u speak dude. also instead of HIDING behind a fake name LOL, which is flat out cowardess come at me like a MAN with who u are, or u too chicken?

there were 3 ppl that stood up for sinangel in those times and i am one of them, once again get ur facts straight dumby LOL

about TW its great u think i suck, u think u can do better step up to the plate homey and see what u got LOL

wow u think i got kicked from the military? ummmm wheres that come from LMAO

basically this Tannzie is a very disgruntled coward hiding behind a fake name trying to stir up **** LMAO go play the game and try to have some fun ROFFLE,oh wait for u better for u to go fly a kite on the freeway, ppl like u are ruining what fun this game has left lol

Strife its not every time a nefarian leaves nef he becomes a target BTW its Johnny is a prick and has been since he was in Nef, im actually glad he left...i talk to lots of x-nef ppl still and actually interact with them all the time its nothing against the faction johnny is in lol its him personally, hes just not good ppl LMAO
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's good to actually read what you typed before clicking on the Reply button.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am so happy I went to Enelysion(Sarah b:kiss).

b:kiss whoever you are b:surrender

Dan wheres mai report b:angry
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:kiss whoever you are b:surrender

Dan wheres mai report b:angry

Eh.. I don't like being interrupted while I'm laughing b:laugh >< I'll try to sum something up in another 30 mins or so, when I finish.

Did you want the weather report too? ._. It's 69 degrees out here in Sanctuary, mildly windy with northwestern winds blowing; high probability of snowing tonight throughout the windswept grasslands, we'll be expecting hailing of Ironguard Powders into tomorrow afternoon.

We have all of statistical data coming straight through from our very own RegiCAM here in 1K streams, very nice view from here Sarah. :)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    **** wrote: »
    roffle ur dumb lol i think u need to get ur facts straight before u speak dude. also instead of HIDING behind a fake name LOL, which is flat out cowardess come at me like a MAN with who u are, or u too chicken?

there were 3 ppl that stood up for sinangel in those times and i am one of them, once again get ur facts straight dumby LOL

about TW its great u think i suck, u think u can do better step up to the plate homey and see what u got LOL

wow u think i got kicked from the military? ummmm wheres that come from LMAO

basically this Tannzie is a very disgruntled coward hiding behind a fake name trying to stir up **** LMAO go play the game and try to have some fun ROFFLE,oh wait for u better for u to go fly a kite on the freeway, ppl like u are ruining what fun this game has left lol

Strife its not every time a nefarian leaves nef he becomes a target BTW its Johnny is a prick and has been since he was in Nef, im actually glad he left...i talk to lots of x-nef ppl still and actually interact with them all the time its nothing against the faction johnny is in lol its him personally, hes just not good ppl LMAO

OMG you noob, am honored, with such huge and massive love you show for me, the feelings intense, the love is mutual and both ways. You know prior to you, many of ya noobs came by, to push me a bit too hard, and compel me to do a mistake, but well, am not a fool, state my name and my identity, get kicked from nef for speaking the truth and my mind out, loose the home i have been in for so many months ? and also its pay which takes care of my daily life, ingame ? And who said am not having fun ? i love how you people go red in the face when ever i get on with some fact or the other, stuff which is meant to be only nef, only leader, or only officer ? Yeah i know Johny is an ****, but till he was yours, you people never had a problem with him, once he left and went against you, OMG your **** is on a pyrogram. Anyways, dude your one last person i thought would make such a post on the forums, you have been known to be noble, and a person who choose his words before placing them, more over dude, its no point doing politics with me, as in trying to get who i am, cause when it comes to politics, i guess i am the best on the server. I just don't start direct politics in nef cause i don't want the end day to near us, even by a second. Good Luck dude.

P.S - All of you fail to answer one question which i bet almost the whole server wants to know, This tree Milyen > HeavenFire(irrelevant though partially significant) > Makeda(a.k.a Fluffy Bunny) > Venopup. A full line of people having suspicious and unstable history, from top to last, leaving aside the HF here. How do you approve to this ?

And forgot to state this, but how is that Outlaw were filled with Sutra Orb and IG pots all over, is it that having a wife in Nefarious, has got tons to offer people? Like few days back, someone called Minimus had IG who is in Regicide, and well i really gotta wash my hands after i type his wife's name, Cimeja is in nef ? the problem with you is, you know who the traitors are, you know what you need to do still you fail to do so why ? are you making a few more people like johhny ? Whom you can use and get rid off ?
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:embarrass

Long time no read this thread...not sure why the Nefarious drama train made a stop here again but okay. Guess some of us don't take criticism well. Keep in mind this is not atypical of any large faction, Nef or not. Hidden secrets, scandals, accusations, someone go write a television series. I find it interesting and embaressing at the same time.
    Tannzie wrote:
    P.S - All of you fail to answer one question which i bet almost the whole server wants to know, This tree Milyen > HeavenFire(irrelevant though partially significant) > Makeda(a.k.a Fluffy Bunny) > Venopup. A full line of people having suspicious and unstable history, from top to last, leaving aside the HF here. How do you approve to this ?

Not sure hun, but I think our members voted for them.

Back to watching the Super Bowl~
    edited February 2010
    Helpful LvL 3 Faction Recruting LvL 90 + TT/BH/FB/WB/TW PM me Class and LvL for invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Not sure hun, but I think our members voted for them.

No, Voting threads were closed by Milyen the moment he became lead, If the thread was open i think BeastLeO would have been director other than HF, If u agreed to the votes i mean, and its no point saving Milyen's misdeeds on the forums here, you hate him yourself don't you, i won't give evidence, first cause it would reveal me, 2nd you would be in a bad situation again.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did you want the weather report too? ._. It's 69 degrees out here in Sanctuary, mildly windy with northwestern winds blowing; high probability of snowing tonight throughout the windswept grasslands, we'll be expecting hailing of Ironguard Powders into tomorrow afternoon.

We have all of statistical data coming straight through from our very own RegiCAM here in 1K streams, very nice view from here Sarah. :)

Har Har, you're just too funny Dan...

Off Topic: Concerning Heavenfire and Makeda...what a cute couple!b:dirtyb:kiss
    Love you mama, don't chop chop me too hard b:surrender
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Attama - Sanctuary
    Attama - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I stand by my belief that people have the right to believe what they want to believe and say what they wish to say. But I also have the right to not want to hear it and to think you are wrong.

Everyones experience in Nefarious is different, you can't claim everyone hates it here and everyone is treated poorly. No one in this world is perfect and there will be jerks everywhere you go. You make your own bed in Nefarious and you must lie with what you have done with it.

If you want to know about our chain of leadership. Milyen was voted as our leader by the members, the director is there for when the leader cannot be, so Heavenfire was selected by Milyen as his support. Our Marshals were voted by our members and our executors were choosen by them, because they are given out the duties the Marshals have been entrusted to do. Beastleo doesn't hardly play anymore because of real life.

If you want to ask me about my experiences in Nefarious, because I am an officer, I can tell you how it was when I was a member and how it is now that I'm officer, I'll tell you, pm in game.

But please, do not assume you know how its like in here and you think you know how everyone feels about this faction. Ask the top 5 people on our member list, see how they feel.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Heavenfire: Drama, it's everywhere. Enjoy the show folks. Also, I wonder then who is the one that said to Milyen that I followed Johnny to Enelysion and was only a puppet? Probably the same person that told him I quit. There were a series of events that lead up to this. Do your job or more people like meow and silent get needlessly kicked for not sharing info that actually matters. That wasn't the first incident, either, of members telling you things and info not getting passed on, as I found out after talking with quite a few members.

@****/Krout: Hrn, actually, if I recall correctly, I defended sinangel in many cases and was against him in others, so no, sorry, you are wrong there. While I think sin may be full of himself, we all are to some degree and if he ever bad mouthed me, lol, I wouldn't know nor do I particularly care because I showed him my worth as a cleric in Warsong and left him speechless. Instead of conjectures, gather some truths first. Want to know someone who was doing all he can to get sinangel kicked: Heavenfire. I remember telling him and Makeda to calm down, we do need to hear his side of the story on why he did what he did. I'm childish, yes, but hell, neither of you have any right to claim you're being adults.

I believe I have a right to have a chip on my shoulder when, by chance, I came into Skype call to Milyen bad mouthing me behind my back, saying I'm nothing more than a puppet. It seems I am not allowed to have emotions of my own and they happen to coincide with Johnny's views and opinions. Milyen didn't bother asking me if any of what was said to him was true; rather, he took the information was 100% correct. I remember him accusing me of mirroring Johnny's temper. Lol, didn't know I wasn't allowed to have a temper. I confronted him asking WHEN I had shown these signs, I got not a single answer back. Don't accuse if you don't expect a challenge to it.

Yes, Johnny can be an ****. Lmao, I've told him that. As Tannzie said, you guys didn't seem to have a problem with him before until all this came about. So, does that mean you were being fake? Either or, I was told I had changed when the truth was I just kept my mouth shut on a lot of things and bottled up. Well, the cork has come flying off that very bottle.

Leader: Member voted
    Director: Leader placed
    Marshalls: Member voted
    Executors: Marshall placed
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, Voting threads were closed by Milyen the moment he became lead, If the thread was open i think BeastLeO would have been director other than HF, If u agreed to the votes i mean, and its no point saving Milyen's misdeeds on the forums here, you hate him yourself don't you, i won't give evidence, first cause it would reveal me, 2nd you would be in a bad situation again.

Aww me being in a bad situation again? I don't think I've run out of those since level 70. But much loves to you for caring. ^^~

I wasn't really trying to save Milyen's misdeeds, whether they are or not, and my post was sarcastic xD I'm sure I wasn't the only one who went o_o? when executors were assigned without voting. Guess they just changed the rules eh? New leader = new era, I think.

As for me hating him, I think people assume I have reason to, but to be honest it fades to a mild dislike. While I don't really agree with his train of thought, I guess I can see where he's coming from. -Shrug- I have my reservations :3
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Am aware of the top people list out there, am aware of who you are, am aware of a ton of more stuff you are not aware of. For once my question still remains, why was Milyen given the nominations for being leader in the first place, with his shaky back ground ? 2nd Milyen choose his Director, according to nef rules some of which was a part of my advise too, but director was chosen from the marshals, rather voted from marshals, and if the leader quit then the lead would have been passed to the director. So basically the selection of director meant that its the selection of the future leader of nef. Now back to what you said, marshals were selected, how are the voted when the voting threads were closed ? More over i take it as to what you state, marshals were voted, then why weren't the executors voted too ? Accept it, admit it, the fact is nef is out of leaders, people worthy of it don't want it. The last best Leader was YngWiE and the rest ehm.. lets say had the dev-a "ss" - lis touch ?
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Want to know someone who was doing all he can to get sinangel kicked: Heavenfire. I remember telling him and Makeda to calm down, we do need to hear his side of the story on why he did what he did. I'm childish, yes, but hell, neither of you have any right to claim you're being adults.

Well wasn't Heavenfire the one who was so proud of the fact, that sinangel was teaching him how to do a TW "strategy" ? Wasn't sin the mentor of Heavenfire.

anyways, seems like a lot has changed in nef and amongst its people. Well the revolutions is up, the time has come for a change. Go for it people, have the best of it while it lasts.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Aww me being in a bad situation again? I don't think I've run out of those since level 70.so your being a naughty hotty for the past 31 lvls, you must be a pro by now But much loves to you for caring. ^^~got me wrong, i don't care about anyone else other than nef, and i really don't respect people who gives loves for nothing. You don't know me so you really shouldn't give love so easily, else the value of your love decreases, could as well shower some hate on me.

I wasn't really trying to save Milyen's misdeeds, whether they are or not, and my post was sarcastic xD I'm sure I wasn't the only one who went o_o? when executors were assigned without voting. Guess they just changed the rules eh? New leader = new era=Doomsday Nef, I think.

As for me hating him, I think people assume I have reason to if you got reasons then why sit quiet and bow in front of it, your high enough old enough member why not talk about it and try stopping it, but to be honest it fades to a mild dislike then i guess you lack in will power ?. While I don't really agree with his train of thought, I guess I can see where he's coming from hell or heaven ?. -Shrug- I have my reservations :3

hope that made sense i guess ?
    edited February 2010
    This thread was supposed to be Battlefront Report and NOT a Battle Ground itself, so i would request to keep the thrash, garbage, and Bs out of it and let it strictly be with the topic.

One small thing to all those out here, with think they are the ultimate pro's out here, get a break, if you cant respect others, dont expect it back, thrash talking and pointing fingers at each other just prove what kind of a dumb **** you are, and i mean it to every single person out here, friend or foe, or well not known. so keep it clean.

Dan Get the Reports in NAO!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, i go to work and miss all this, what a shame, well time to set things straight. I care not if you target me ion tw's krout, last i saw, you couldnt graze me, where the ppl who could were nef's decent wizards, core, xara etc.

I couldn't leave 30 meters? hmm, maybe my jumping in kamikaze like and nuking a couple wasn't shown to you, or the fact i completely got around you all when you camped the crystal and snuck up on your leader. Great protect work you did there. As for late on, im not stupid, i recognise the devalis style burn tactic, so i chose not to leave the spawn. Yes i can be an ****, ill gladly admit it, but i will not be talked about behind my back.

AS for pk'ing nef while in emi, 1 kill, and i had warned mil in advance i would do that, and what do ya know, he never said don't, nothing, he didn't give a damn.

Also, you say i suck, strange how then a good portion of your officers said i was one of the best bm's you had in guild, and was a sad loss. i dont view myself that highly, but you guys did. I even remember makeda stating about how i was the best in game, and i know that isnt true.

Kill me all you like in tw, ill gladly let 5-6 of you chase me around, be fun watching them be pulled out of position. I may hate regicide with a passion, but at least they can kill me properly.

dont think i missed much out, if i do, someone let me know, and ill divulge it
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute