TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

1255256257258259261»

Comments

• davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User

tw was full, i couldn't enter tw so i uploaded what tw looked like from the reserves

lol rekt

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Strife, why would think im sore? next season will be kill hoorah because they are the faction to beat at the moment. that would be the same motivation for so many ppl to band together just so "somebody different" can win. vindi has its homework to do, ya'll will gloat till your fingers fall off, then another faction will eventually dethrone yall. that would pretty much be how it goes right?
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Strife, why would think im sore? next season will be kill hoorah because they are the faction to beat at the moment. that would be the same motivation for so many ppl to band together just so "somebody different" can win. vindi has its homework to do, ya'll will gloat till your fingers fall off, then another faction will eventually dethrone yall. that would pretty much be how it goes right?

wasnt vindi gloating about defending 8 lands and lasting 2 hours against hoorah 2 weeks ago? they didnt even last 11 minutes this weekend, whats their excuse this time?

oh wait... i think i know why

Memes.com

rip
  • modshadowct
    modshadowct Posts: 29 Arc User

tricksie wrote: »

dingo488 wrote: »

On the topic of allies, Ive never seen a faction decline as fast as ChinaTown is doing right now. Id think this could be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. Vindicate is stealing their members (which doesnt seem to be the case quite yet)

2. The members are unhappy about ChinaTowns role in the alliance and refuse to partake.

Either way, Id imagine CT cant wait for the season to be over so they can end their alliance, before its all too late.

It does seem that despite gettin destroyed in TW Vindicate will still exit the season with a trophy, because you definately managed to be the worst ally anyone cud hope for, so congratulations

1) Karma is a bish. Enjoy your failures CT, you deserve everything you are going through ;)

2) Who would CT ally after the season is over? There really is no one except for Vindi, unless they decide to suck on the fat teet of Hoorah and get in their good graces --- or maybe even sweet talk knights.

It would be especially funny if CT allied with Hoorah. Particularly since the first thing they did after the merge was assume Hoorah as the greatest guild on Sanc and immediately begin debasing them and calling them out to battle. (Wherein they mostly got creamed)

Overall I think it's pretty funny how all the LC guys acted like they were hot stuff and we didn't know **** about mass PvP. We've since shown them otherwise, and have continued to dominate.

Also, whoever listed Knights alliances earlier forgot to mention Pepito.​​

Lel Most of what you said is completely wrong. I give props to hoorah for winning the season, but they could not have done it without the merge and thats a basic fact. All of the LC that joined them gave them a big edge. Dont get me wrong, its not an excuse we got rekt this season because of it. In the beginning though, before the alliances, CT beat the **** out of hoorah in pk. Do not pretend youre a part of it, sylen, you don't even log that often.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Its true, Vindicate was so much stronger before the merge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOC8bH6nbI

They lasted 12 minutes instead of 11

''Its not an excuse'' ''because of it'' Slaytard, is that you?
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    asking for excuses only to poke fun at excuses, lol. a loss is a loss, i played in lower tier factions prior to vindi like most of yall, i learned to take an L like a big boy. hoorah won the arms race after the merger, plain and simple. that is not an excuse at all, that is simple fact. you guys built up the most strength on the server, not sure any faction on the map can contend unless there is a merger at the moment, but that is the exact series of events that lead to hoorah being so powerful. prior to the merge, hoorah was by my estimation just about on the same level as vindi in terms of firepower (seems to me hoorah's class distribution has always been different from vindis, what you guys had a ton of we lacked and vice versa), but now the imbalance is real. it's like there are 34534625 Kanjou's on the field.
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    you guys can stop blaming the merge already.. vindicate was dead long before the server merge.. you werent even lasting 30 minutes at the end of the last season before the merge... all your top players went to archage and became non-factors when the new boundary quests came out.

nothing can excuse your own lack of performance but your own members being quitters.

heres some advice, go play a game you can actually compete in

• modshadowct
    modshadowct Posts: 29 Arc User
    Lel what about the 3 months prior to that loss you keep linking where we rolled you in 15 minutes over and over?