Some books that should be in bidding hall

Options
Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
These two books can't be made and the drop rate for them is very poor. Two of the sin books and two of the psychic books that were also nearly impossible to get as drops were added to bidding hall so I feel these two should be added for the same reason. This way players have a reasonable way to obtain them.
Vacuous Palm
Shadow Walk

Considering how ridiculous the prices are on these PWI could probably make some decent money off putting these in bidding hall and also making it possible for more people to get it.
Beast King's Inspiration
Aura of the Golden Bells
Winged Blessing

If anyone has some other suggestions for books that should be in bidding hall and that would make PWI money post below.
Also feel free to post books that should be removed from bidding hall due to not being hard enough to get to be worth being there.
Post edited by Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Shadow walk is already in the bidding hall... not sure of the others.

I agree some should be removed... like the ones that sell for 1g or not at all. It would increase the chances that more interesting, and, consequently, more profitable things will show up.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    peckked wrote: »
    Shadow walk is already in the bidding hall... not sure of the others.

I agree some should be removed... like the ones that sell for 1g or not at all. It would increase the chances that more interesting, and, consequently, more profitable things will show up.

Shadow Walk isn't in the bidding hall. Puncture Wound and Twin Strike are not sure if you are confused.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    totally cause vacuous palm is such a usefull skill (not) b:laugh its needed for absolutely nothing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    These two books can't be made and the drop rate for them is very poor. Two of the sin books and two of the psychic books that were also nearly impossible to get as drops were added to bidding hall so I feel these two should be added for the same reason. This way players have a reasonable way to obtain them.
    Vacuous Palm
    Shadow Walk

Considering how ridiculous the prices are on these PWI could probably make some decent money off putting these in bidding hall and also making it possible for more people to get it.
    Beast King's Inspiration
    Aura of the Golden Bells
    Winged Blessing

If anyone has some other suggestions for books that should be in bidding hall and that would make PWI money post below.
    Also feel free to post books that should be removed from bidding hall due to not being hard enough to get to be worth being there.
    agree w/ Vacuous palm so long as both versions show up, yeah..i know its a minor junk skill, but its the only one im missing
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You beat me to it!
    I was planning to make a thread too about this b:pleased

I think some books and fashion should be removed from bidding hall.
    Expecially the morai sin skill....
    That skill is useless and you can get it from luminance for free and yet not worth it!.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/33716
    Pwi should really remake their bidding list I am sure they have at least the POWER! to edit biding hall list without needing China!
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones