TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    leave tannzie alone astypoo >:O

............he brings life to the forums

yeah tell us in whispers or pm's tan is fun lol keeps me awake reading the psots about sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It took me a couple minutes in google to figure out who Tannzie is from her typing patterns.

do u kno how tannzie types ? all lowercase, asterisks for *emphasis*, emoticons ;P, internet abbreviations, adds a space before question marks.

do i need to say more ?

Ah I see she types just like that person we used to know back in the old sanc days , what was her name again ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    YngWei or how ever he used to spell his name

It's YngWiE :)

like the Swedish Guitarist.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you think that just that am against a few stupid people of nef am against the whole guild, am not sinangel to speak out valuable information and other stupid stuff.

Can anyone translate this please?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited February 2010
    Can anyone translate this please?

am pretty much sure if you dont understand what that particular line meant then this thread and forum trolling is not meant for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i was also closely related to the seven samurai's. not one of them though, just closely related ingame and we'll were good friends!!

lol now you got me curious on who you are....

Give me nef's roster and I can give you a probable answer.
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    if tannzie is found out there will be less entertainment on the thread :( remember how lively it was when sinangel was here? b:chuckle now hes restricted lol. Dont want that to happen to tannzie right? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    glad to see that even Swaze is taking part in the who-is-Tannzie event. Well you all do know how hard it is to hide the true identity, but also speak your mind out. and i guess am doing a pretty good job at it too. So good luck with finding me, am sure you would get the Nef roaster soon.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    glad to see that even Swaze is taking part in the who-is-Tannzie event. Well you all do know how hard it is to hide the true identity, but also speak your mind out. and i guess am doing a pretty good job at it too. So good luck with finding me, am sure you would get the Nef roaster soon.

I'm actually looking at the website roster and I can't figure anything out.. An acquaintance of mine that knows who I am.. Had small talk yet is also close to the 7 Samurai.. It's a lot of things to fit together and I can't figure it out :p.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How cute...b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I'm actually looking at the website roster and I can't figure anything out.. An acquaintance of mine that knows who I am.. Had small talk yet is also close to the 7 Samurai.. It's a lot of things to fit together and I can't figure it out :p.

you all can do it keep working on it
    edited February 2010
    accel.... i think everyone knows who u are >.>;
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    accel.... i think everyone knows who u are >.>;

I'm not talking about who Accel is. Does that mean you know my cleric? b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    This is getting crazy , I wouldn't be surprised if I'll write " who is tannzie " on my exam . Ast you made some of us even more confused , do you actually know who it is or is this just a " jester strike's again" move to confuse ppl ? b:angry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    who cares? this is the TW Battlefront Report, not the who-is-who report.

So yeah, Ene...GF huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010

So yeah, Ene...GF huh?

Should we start a " who is tannzie thread then ?" b:laugh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

You might not care, but there are a few people who are wondering who this mystery poster is.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Should we start a " who is tannzie thread then ?" b:laugh .

Blimey, first thing i see in the morning is that you all want to start a thread to find who i am ? lolz. Well i don't know what you all will achieve from it though, am just a stupid common man ? But yeah don't think other than Gm's any other common player can know who i am. Any have fun trying.
    edited February 2010
    You might not care, but there are a few people who are wondering who this mystery poster is.
    for what reason? Cause he posts something actually worthwhile that attracts attention? Cause im pretty sure a pure troll alt would be ignored. Fact that hes getting all this attention means hes made his worth more than the other pple posting and blabbering on their alts and (unidentified) tideborns.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    How many people does it take for you to understand, that your medieval ways of running the guild wont work anymore ? Yes Milyen am talking to you, about you, this has gone way too far. This is not your family dude, you just cant run it as you want it to. People here got a voice, are from different countries. You need to respect there moral values, am sure you learnt noting from your mmo experience, your just breaking nef apart thats all. How many freaking people are there for the loyalty ? Hardly 20 or so ? rest all are the money hogger. Mate pass on leadership to YngWiE now that he is back he did do a way better job than you. For those who dont understand about this please chk the nef forums

those who want to know wats up click here
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uh, although i don't agree with azure being treated in that manner, he should of gotten booted.

When you apply its written right there **TEAM SPEAK IS COMPULSORY** kinda hard to miss the big capital letters. The only thing optional about TS is having a mic. He needs Team Speak to listen to directions etc otherwise his needing to wait for orders to be typed is stifling the potential production of the team as a whole. Not having TS automatically puts him at bottom of list to be picked for tw anyways or so I hear from my Nef peeps.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How many people does it take for you to understand, that your medieval ways of running the guild wont work anymore ? Yes Milyen am talking to you, about you, this has gone way too far. This is not your family dude, you just cant run it as you want it to. People here got a voice, are from different countries. You need to respect there moral values, am sure you learnt noting from your mmo experience, your just breaking nef apart thats all. How many freaking people are there for the loyalty ? Hardly 20 or so ? rest all are the money hogger. Mate pass on leadership to YngWiE now that he is back he did do a way better job than you. For those who dont understand about this please chk the nef forums

those who want to know wats up click here

20 or so players loyal to a faction of nearly 200? That's kinda sad tbh. They should really remove the cash rewards entirely from TW. Make taking part in it for fun rather than a paid profession.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, i know this is gonna be a little off topic, but since this thread is read the most, its the best place to write. I now a lot of nef members read this, and other people that like to know things about them. This is a quick summary of some of the things, nef officers would get up to, completely undermining thier own members who put faith in them, and breaking the very rules they seek to uphold. After many members asked me for this information, i put it on nef forum, for it to be deleted, what a shock. However, i promised in that same post if they tried censor it, it would appear here. So here is the link, have fun reading what nef officers really do with all that sensitive information they have obtained about you in relation to nefarious.

Have fun reading b:bye

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ioqj5myu4z
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uh, although i don't agree with azure being treated in that manner, he should of gotten booted.

When you apply its written right there **TEAM SPEAK IS COMPULSORY** kinda hard to miss the big capital letters. The only thing optional about TS is having a mic. He needs Team Speak to listen to directions etc otherwise his needing to wait for orders to be typed is stifling the potential production of the team as a whole. Not having TS automatically puts him at bottom of list to be picked for tw anyways or so I hear from my Nef peeps.

Yet there are many old timers who refused to use TS. Have they gotten the boot yet? Probably not due to who they rub elbows with. b:shutup TS being required has always been an ongoing problem and not much you really can do when people claim they lag too much and other such excuses.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, i know this is gonna be a little off topic, but since this thread is read the most, its the best place to write. I now a lot of nef members read this, and other people that like to know things about them. This is a quick summary of some of the things, nef officers would get up to, completely undermining thier own members who put faith in them, and breaking the very rules they seek to uphold. After many members asked me for this information, i put it on nef forum, for it to be deleted, what a shock. However, i promised in that same post if they tried censor it, it would appear here. So here is the link, have fun reading what nef officers really do with all that sensitive information they have obtained about you in relation to nefarious.

Have fun reading b:bye

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ioqj5myu4z

It was a bit off- topic as it was, lol. As shameful as it is, having been an officer at that time, all that was said is undeniable, no matter the excuses that come from Nefarious. These actions had and were done; if you got on the sht- list, officers actively sought out ways to get you caught and kicked. Very few were actually impartial: Xaratul, Attama. Even myself, I cannot claim I was impartial 100% of the time.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
    edited February 2010
    wow just wow need i say anything else ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I feel bad and sorry for what has done to the Nefarious truly members o.o
    My wife (SilentxArias) once was involved in such situation like that. I'd rather not tell but I think all Nef members know what happened. Anywho, Regicide has been/ is trying to help you to find who are the true members of Nef by trying to defeat the "money hoppers" for you b:victory
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Few days back a lot Nef officers got back hurt for me stating there names on the forums, well, johhny proves me quite right i guess. Well the thing is you cant expect anything else from these people. If anything i say now is wrong please don't bother correcting me cause you would blurt out a lot more of your stupidity out here.

First of am still against that thing being Leader, i guess this is how it happened, First Heavenfire got defamed for failing in doing TW strategy, well no offence Strategy is important but people need to follow orders too, as to what i think, and a lot of people there, in nef said, the problem was people not listening to others a few who said this were the squad leaders. So basically the defaming was to close all possible ways for HF to get lead. Now why and who the hell Put up Milyens name i dont know but that in itself was a major setback. Any ways so now, quite obvious as the new rule pushed in there WONT be any VOTING for officers, Leader and Director will choose there own men, Wow, just a small note here, dam you leaders and officers, you just make up to like 10% of the faction, you need to know who the 90% ppl want. Back to topic, so quite obvious that Makeda a.k.a fluffy bunny was choosen and then Venopup a.k.a Fishpup. I mean chk the records all traitors, yeah i call you NEF Traitors, cause of what you did, what your doing, and what you will do, Have some shame and leave nef alone i did say, Makeda came in to join with 2 of her closest friends, Miraide (rings a bell?) and Dr.Hensy. Makeda was really really close to Miriade. So what made her turn agaisnt her and devalis ? something ?

Now for some special information from my behalf, there was a RL friend of Miraide, who was also a good ingame friend to me, she said that Miriade and Makeda only joined nefarious, in there own best interest, doing stuff for the faction wasnt there motive, anyways what made her change ? love for heavenfire ? lols anyways, lets not beat around the bush.

Its clear nef is in the wrong hands, change it or change the faction. this is just sad of what has become of it.

Special note to Milyen, Be a man, if you want to say something, or do something do it upfront, don't hide, if you cant change then well best is wear bangles and try to be a better woman then being a bad man.
    edited February 2010
    Helpful recruiting LvL 90 + for TW, next week onwards pm me ingame for invite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Old sanctuarians should come to RT and make a faction, doesn't matter what guilds they are from since most of the guild there blow . It's like the decent ppl say : "WE DON'T ALLOW ANY FORM OF PVP" which is a fun part of the game that allot of ppl should experience or ones that are totally focused on it but are just @ holes to the core . Quite hard to find an appealing faction Q_Q .
    It's all about LoL,yo.