Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    aya guess what "?

I Ish banned ><
    welcome back :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yup yup am back :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    grats to enelysion winning nef's land
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thank you!

There were some naysayers in our faction who thought we would only last 5 minutes against Nef. I got a public apology from them. b:pleased
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i knew enelysion can do it :p congrats

now attack next week again :)
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hehe gj my loveliesb:victory

and omg its Bearish my best friend b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Congratulations, Ene....good work b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Good job! Keep up the good work!b:victory
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Epic TW last night Nef. Best TW I've had in ages.

You managed to shatter our HQ half a second before we shattered yours.

Literally 40K HP left on yours when the 90 second timer popped up. =\ I got a SS of both HQ's shattered XD during the waiting period

Good fight tho, cya next week. ^^ b:bye

Gz Enely on land :P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Go enely! b:kiss
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited January 2010
    gratz ene on land, i do some how i feel it had a Swaze-an touch in it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Actually, Swaze pulled all four catapults through Nef's entire army. I dont know why the other 79 of us bothered showing up. >_>
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lmao Sarah. Ofc. b:chuckle Swaze's epic like that. That was intense. And lots of fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WTG Enelysion!!!
    See you Sunday Neffies! b:kiss
    edited January 2010
    being sarcastic is nice, but being ignorant is stupidity ..... thats all i can say :)

btw again Good Job Enelysion you got the *holy* effect :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    edited January 2010
    people sleeping ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gratz Enelysion.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Thank you everyone b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, Swaze pulled all four catapults through Nef's entire army. I dont know why the other 79 of us bothered showing up. >_>

seems like his past tw experience doing good eh lol?

Wish u guys coulda got land too regi, GJ for keeping the bigger half of nef busy tho, no one can pull it off without u guys atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gratz Ene b:bye

and yes Herne sleep is good ~ :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    seems like his past tw experience doing good eh lol?

Wish u guys coulda got land too regi, GJ for keeping the bigger half of nef busy tho, no one can pull it off without u guys atm.

agreed. GJ Regi, if it werent for you putting the main pressure on Nef, others wouldnt be able to enjoy the taste of victory. You buy the rest of the server time to gain experience and build strength.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    agreed. GJ Regi, if it werent for you putting the main pressure on Nef, others wouldnt be able to enjoy the taste of victory. You buy the rest of the server time to gain experience and build strength.

wow someone actually giving regi credit? why thank you b:thanks
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I dont remember Enely saying we did it by ourselves but kay nor do we owe a thank you to regi for bidding to the south to timeslot with us, that was their choice, not something we asked for. O.o
    edited January 2010
    wow arrogance.... good to see the future lies in the hands of such people, but again what can you expect huh ? those who remember btw, do we find the miriade touch too ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    where is sin though ? i loved the drama related to him, where is Tannzie havent seen these faces for ages now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Yep I'm full of arrogance b:kiss and what you see is Sarah and umm Sarah, unfortunately you didnt see the warning label :(
    edited January 2010
    you really think i did care for your warning ? lols why the hell cant u just accept the congratulation and work on keeping your land ? rather coming here and proving your arrogance and trying to be the next miriade on the server ? i mean take a chill and go work on TW.

May the *Holy* Blessing be with you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Because Im stupidly arrogant of course b:chuckle and whos not calm? Im laughing not stressing.
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Huh? Sarah isn't being arrogant. If you want arrogant, look up Evga's posts. ;)