TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lawl, I guess me and the rest of the sanc server just are not on the same page :o dont really care bout the drama, but anyways, Sayenne and DivineMetal both hurt b:sad
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hiya Asch how you doing longg time no see ? well as to how i see people were congratulating Ene on land right ? then Herne came in and congratulated Ene too but also send special regards to Swaze nothing bad in it aye ? if u dont like it than keep quite, dont think he discredited any of you
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow someone actually giving regi credit? why thank you b:thanks
    its pretty obvious tho >_> atm regi is the only fac that can pretty much last nef full on. (plus the seemingly active facs that actually have a history long TW experience is like...nef, regi, outlaw, LG) Even if the forces were divided like it was this time, we have to admit any other fac would fall way faster if nef decided to focus on them, like they did on regi. (and i dont mean nef forces spread out on other near time 5min TWs)

not sure why the commotion tho, the only post that was made at first was a grats to regi and their efforts. They didnt win anything this time but they do deserve credit to be in some spotlight, thus i pointed my heavy duty flashlight at them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is what they want i guess,

Gratz Enelysion, marvelous strategy from SarahC, the credit goes to her all to her witout her it wouldnt have been possible. Bravo!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow someone actually giving regi credit? why thank you b:thanks

I give credit where its due. Despite our differences, I give Regi the respect they deserve for consistently putting pressure on Nef and making its structure weak.

Sarah, I wasnt implying anything towards you, Im sorry if you took it personal. I was simply giving credit where it was due.

Rumor mill has it that Nef claims they let you win because they lacked the numbers to fend you off. Even if that were the case, Regi still kept them busy enough in order for Enelysion to take a land.

But your following comments were a tad unnecessary. If you didnt seem arrogant in your first reply, I could see how others perceive you to be arrogant in your following replies. Be careful. TW fame can go to a person's head rather quick. I dont think you are an arrogant person, I just think you have a tendency to speak swiftly and not care or think about the fact that you, indeed, represent Enelysion, especially since your leader appears to be a mute on these forums.

Nevertheless, grats. I hope you continue to focus on putting pressure where it hurts Nef the most. Bout time we saw more color on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

especially since your leader appears to be a mute on these forums.

..just that I'm too busy really, and caught up reading just now rofl.

Thank you for the congratulations everyone! Oh my, I don't remember enjoying a TW this much, even if we wouldn't have won this was so much fun. You should've heard me really, woke my dad up crying out loud at 6 am lmao. I'm exhausted but it was totally worth it, very good job Enelysion, thank you all.

Drop the discussion here for once, Sarah isn't arrogant whatsoever, she rather keeps me going. Thank you sar, ily. <3

Great job on TW everyone.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ..just that I'm too busy really, and caught up reading just now rofl.

Thank you for the congratulations everyone! Oh my, I don't remember enjoying a TW this much, even if we wouldn't have won this was so much fun. You should've heard me really, woke my dad up crying out loud at 6 am lmao. I'm exhausted but it was totally worth it, very good job Enelysion, thank you all.

Drop the discussion here for once, Sarah isn't arrogant whatsoever, she rather keeps me going. Thank you sar, ily. <3

Great job on TW everyone.

look! I have the powa to summon the Boss! b:shocked I shall use it wisely b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sarah isn't arrogant whatsoever, she rather keeps me going.

Not only you, she keeps people like us interested in the game, i love watching the *new school* people talking out here. Oh yeah she ain't arrogant, sinangel is not a sin but an angel right ? b:chuckle
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just dont want people thinking that Enely thinks were so high and mighty for beating Nef, we know it would be impossible without Regi's help. And my post is simply aggravation to how some people want to play this game, it has nothing to do with Regi deserves or doesnt deserve a thank you.

Ceshiari, I just want people to know that Enely is supporting ourselves and only ourselves, we are staying neutral to all factions in terms of alliances etc. I don't take things personal on a game, I come here to have fun, and I come to this post cause it is fun to read. So Herne can continue the sarcasm and I can continue to laugh. :D!

and.....Ily moar Saru b:kissb:cute <333333
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not only you, she keeps people like us interested in the game, i love watching the *new school* people talking out here. Oh yeah she ain't arrogant, sinangel is not a sin but an angel right ? b:chuckle

New school people? lmao err ok

And if you think I'm arrogant that's ok b:kiss
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didnt meant to be sarcastic, first post i simply congratulated you, and also said it had a Swaze-an touch. The person in consideration knows what i mean. Its nothing bad or anything, its just a simple sort of punch line i use when referrin to the person. You were the person who starated of saying that Swaze pulled all 4 cats and stuff not me. dont find sarcasm at all, not until you started being the arrogant noob ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How about I love all most, and can be loved in return etc.
  • KPowS - Sanctuary
    KPowS - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .../......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How about I love all most, and can be loved in return etc.

Erm no sorry, I know you think Sarunya is yours, but shes mine b:dirtyb:thanksb:cute

And just nvm Herne, no interest in getting nowhere with talking to you. I'll just stop replying to your posts. b:bye Arrogant noob out.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I THOUGHT it was hard to run in TW. Someone musta ninja'ed these 4 catas on my back.

Sigh...

lemme just have some quiet, thanks...

*goes into stealth mode*
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    boomshackalacka stealth is pretty nice, though i dont like how shadow escape needs to be leveled too ):
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    boomshackalacka

don't be so lame b:kissb:shocked
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    don't be so lame b:kissb:shocked

brb monopoly
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I pulled a cat during that TW. :)
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So proud of you cutie.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont remember Enely saying we did it by ourselves but kay nor do we owe a thank you to regi for bidding to the south to timeslot with us, that was their choice, not something we asked for. O.o
    I just dont want people thinking that Enely thinks were so high and mighty for beating Nef, we know it would be impossible without Regi's help. And my post is simply aggravation to how some people want to play this game, it has nothing to do with Regi deserves or doesnt deserve a thank you.

Ceshiari, I just want people to know that Enely is supporting ourselves and only ourselves, we are staying neutral to all factions in terms of alliances etc. I don't take things personal on a game, I come here to have fun, and I come to this post cause it is fun to read. So Herne can continue the sarcasm and I can continue to laugh. :D!

and.....Ily moar Saru b:kissb:cute <333333
    I see a slight contradiction.

And yes like Cesh said, careful on the forums, old buggers tend to bite :3
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Don't worry about that. Truth is regi wouldn't be able to do as well without other factions like enely putting such heavy pressure on nef. And there is a pretty heavy pressure, as dan said nef's HQ was down to 40k. A push more and they would have been down two lands.

Obviously nef is gonna go for enely next week. The plan being I'm guessing, was put a decent defence against other attackers and keep the best ready against what they saw as the main threat. So in theory they stop the main threat and if they lose a land to the other attackers, take it back next week with their attack.
    First problem is already here they're just about holding on to land. Second is the "main threat" as they see it is still almost breaking through their best.

Obviously they underestimated enely and it cost them. But if they focus any more on enely, regi will cost them. So see it more as you guys both putting pressure on nef together, rather than regi giving any faction wins. If they do go on the warpath next week then I wish you guys best of luck and do your best, and don't be too discouraged if they take a land back. Keep the pressure on, enely is doing an awesome job.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Obviously nef is gonna go for enely next week.
    I wouldnt be too sure, i think its LG. Their name is worth alot more due to the history
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lmao at the posts above. b:kiss I'm not worrying about anything DarkSeph. P: And I know what I'm saying and if it's not translating correctly, I apolomogize.

Best post is brb monopoly though O.O

I'm waiting misty <3
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wouldnt be too sure, i think its LG. Their name is worth alot more due to the history

It only seems that would go for LG, since that land was occupied by eminence for the longest time, and now that eminence no longer has it, nef can take it. After that they can take the level 2 city as well. More $$$ for their players ya know.
    Lmao at the posts above. b:kiss I'm not worrying about anything DarkSeph. P: And I know what I'm saying and if it's not translating correctly, I apolomogize.

Best post is brb monopoly though O.O

I'm waiting misty <3

b:cute
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So in theory they stop the main threat and if they lose a land to the other attackers, take it back next week with their attack.
    First problem is already here they're just about holding on to land. Second is the "main threat" as they see it is still almost breaking through their best.
    i doubt that tho. cause there was couple times regi was wiped off the map. The TW week after, nef didnt touch the occupied territories but focused on defence from regi
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It only seems that would go for LG, since that land was occupied by eminence for the longest time, and now that eminence no longer has it, nef can take it. After that they can take the level 2 city as well. More $$$ for their players ya know.

b:cute
    Ya that too. I think its only reasonable nef go after factions that are 1)withholding greater profit from them and 2) on par with a thread like regi.

Atm sadly since regi is off the map for the time being, option 1 seems more likely
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

You're too defensive ^^ merely complimenting.

And I agree, not entirely certain who nef might go for. Just speculation really and we'll find out next week. Seems more like nef to lash out at factions that make them seem weak though.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just one thing, for speh, err been ages your 89 about time you should be leveling a bit ?? and why discuss which land they going for, don't forget RR is there too, after all they were the first to benefit from Regicide attacks on nef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just one thing, for speh, err been ages your 89 about time you should be leveling a bit ?? and why discuss which land they going for, don't forget RR is there too, after all they were the first to benefit from Regicide attacks on nef.

Sorry, I like to discuss when I'm bored (like doing wq and stuff). I don't claim I know much about everything either, which is why it's nice to hear opinions and learn. :P Forums are for discussion after all. And I know, havent forgotten RR, lot of respect for them too.

And what's the rush to level? The game will still be here when I decide to hit 9x. I have yet to do my fb too. b:chuckle I've been mostly messing about on alts (8x cleric now) and putting work into my 90 set. I'll hit 9x when I finish it. I like to fine tune my gear rather than spam level, since I don't charge zhen much.