TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're too defensive ^^ merely complimenting.

Ya...my post wasnt defensive hun sorry, simply stating that I'm not worrying about anything lolol.

b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ya...my post wasnt defensive hun sorry, simply stating that I'm not worrying about anything lolol.

b:kiss
    you seem to worry or consider others' opinion enough to post through several pages tho b:chuckle personally id leave worthless posts alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^ troll. Seems someone is bored at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^ troll. Seems someone is bored at work.
    :O zomg howd u guess
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cause even am bored ...............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:byeb:sleep
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me third, bored at work too :(
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited February 2010
    Options
    noname or Dec wanna duel me out here ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lawlawlawlawl b:kiss

Misty my love where are you :(

Oh I didnt know we were suppossed to put what class we were in x)
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me third, bored at work too :(

I fourth this! I'm bored in my politics class
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hmm my phone was on silent so my alarm clock didn't wake me up in time for class b:sad
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hmm my phone was on silent so my alarm clock didn't wake me up in time for class b:sad

fail dan is fail b:bye
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    noname or Dec wanna duel me out here ??

As in duel or in pk mode? b:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes Fail dan...

well it's ok I overslept for my 10am on the first day of classes :<
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i overslept for my 11am...

>.>
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wuts class? derp
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    compound semiconductors :o
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    compound semiconductors :o
    we now know what you drool after :o
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pshh you bums, go find your own damn chat box, dont use this thread to do so >.>

....asians
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    meh seems like a lot of people are bored today ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pshh you bums, go find your own damn chat box, dont use this thread to do so >.>

....asians

darn those asian people...they make me furious!!!
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    darn those asian people...they make me furious!!!

ragemoar!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ragemoar!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry

Baby Panda! 8D/< *feeds nommy bamboo*
    b:cute
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    .-. ........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited February 2010
    Options

....asians
    pshh youd run toward a cute asian in a tight short china dress b:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Swaze is in a perfect relationship b:dirty strifeyyy b:bye
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I notice you picked up on my sweet outfit mista, you have good taste baby panda ;D gotta look as great as you play after-all b:chuckle
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I notice you picked up on my sweet outfit mista, you have good taste baby panda ;D gotta look as great as you play after-all b:chuckle

i learn from the best b:cute
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sooo , who's here to troll right now ?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *lifts up Ayano's shirt*

WOOOHOOO *plop! plop!*