Install Arc
Options

First Time Buyers Pack

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    jmeyer1980jmeyer1980 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Add me to the morons list of people who used the steam wallet without looking this up first!

Please add the disclaimer to the item in the game store!

But you probably won't since this is probably making you more money...
  • Options
    munchdog347munchdog347 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I launched thru Steam and bought Zen thinking to get the First Time Pack, only to find I had to transfer Zen to Arc to get it. But nowhere, on any site, does it tell you how to transfer Zen From Steam to Arc. I know I'm missing something obvious, but I've been screwed by too many gaming systems to start experimenting with real money, I would like to be sure before acting. Sorry if this is in the wrong location, I've been trying to find a 'contact us' site for hours and can't.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I launched thru Steam and bought Zen thinking to get the First Time Pack, only to find I had to transfer Zen to Arc to get it. But nowhere, on any site, does it tell you how to transfer Zen From Steam to Arc. I know I'm missing something obvious, but I've been screwed by too many gaming systems to start experimenting with real money, I would like to be sure before acting. Sorry if this is in the wrong location, I've been trying to find a 'contact us' site for hours and can't.

You must remove Steam from the equation - Steam purchases don't count, period. Buy Zen from ARC itself or from PWE's website.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    artex14artex14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like to say that we did not get the package for the first time ,, buy Zen ,, bought somewhere in the beginning of the month was a Zen like this promotion and do not have it so far.
  • Options
    xnightfuryx#5350 xnightfuryx Member Posts: 1 New User
    []PS4I transfer zen through AD and waited 24hrs Nothing so whatever i just go buy bags like i planned if it didn't work